Do you like Phil Collins? I've been a big Genesis fan ever since the release of their 1980 album, Duke. Before that...

>Do you like Phil Collins? I've been a big Genesis fan ever since the release of their 1980 album, Duke. Before that, I really didn't understand any of their work. Too artsy, too intellectual. It was on Duke where, uh, Phil Collins' presence became more apparent. I think Invisible Touch was the group's undisputed masterpiece. It's an epic meditation on intangibility. At the same time, it deepens and enriches the meaning of the preceding three albums. Listen to the brilliant ensemble playing of Banks, Collins and Rutherford. You can practically hear every nuance of every instrument. In terms of lyrical craftsmanship, the sheer songwriting, this album hits a new peak of professionalism. Take the lyrics to Land of Confusion. In this song, Phil Collins addresses the problems of abusive political authority. In Too Deep is the most moving pop song of the 1980s, about monogamy and commitment. The song is extremely uplifting. Their lyrics are as positive and affirmative as, uh, anything I've heard in rock. Phil Collins' solo career seems to be more commercial and therefore more satisfying, in a narrower way. Especially songs like In the Air Tonight and, uh, Against All Odds. But I also think Phil Collins works best within the confines of the group, than as a solo artist, and I stress the word artist. This is Sussudio, a great, great song, a personal favorite.

B - E - A - U tiful

I'll be godd...

OOO MOM GET THE CAMERA

BILLY DON'T YOU LOSE THESE NUMBERS

Impressive, how about mine

Jesus, that is really super

>1488

good thread

dubs

you mean these?

check em

no you check these

V E R Y nice

impressive

How'd a nit wit like you get so tasteful?

>off by one
pleb

Very impressive, gentlemen. But check these

wow

I recently bought a portable cassette player for shits and giggles. Cost like 6 bucks. I then realized I didn't have any cassettes to play so I listened to the radio on it for a bit. Anyway just today I went to the thrift store to find some tapes and found a bunch and among the ones I bought were two Huey Lewis and the News tapes - Sports and Fore!. I just started side 1 of Fore! before I came to Sup Forums just now to make an American Psycho thread. Hip to be Square is the last song on this side. I decided I'll listen to the whole thing. I've never really listened to Huey Lewis and the News before.

Anyway thanks for reading my blog and check the consecutive numerals in the upper right.

I hurt inside.

>ywn discuss American Psycho on Sup Forums

>1488

check em

This is a very fine thread

su su sussudio

You have my attention.

Check these

Make this one count on me mr.pink

Heres some pointers and tips.

Fuck

goddamn good sir.

I CAN HEAR IT CALLING IN THE AIR TONIGHT

Very nice, but can you get a reservation at Dorsia? I think not.

underratted

Your compliment was sufficient, Luis.

Those dubs say that Equilibrium was good