Prof. Manta

>Prof. Manta
>A being composed of nothing but spite, hatred and pettiness

>Vandal Luthor
>An immortal caveman whose trillion dollar megacorporation whose existence stretches back to pre-Egyptian times, has been moved out of the spotlight by the arrival of the Super-Martian

>The Joker
>On his first day on the job, Bruce Wayne knocks his mentor, Thaal Sinestro, in a vat of chemicals that erases his prior mind and memories and drives him horribly sane while also deforming his appearance and giving him a horrible rictus grin. His every moment is now driven towards destroying and corrupting the law and order that his former friend seeks to instill

I can't think of anyone for Black Arrow or Wonder Hawk

Other urls found in this thread:

gingashi.deviantart.com/gallery/6701197/Villainy-Mix
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Justice_Riders
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Wouldn't Scarecrow be a more thematic match with Sinestro? Since they both have the whole fear theme, I mean?

Also, Martian Manhunter's rogues gallery is so shitty that you have to steal from Alan Scott?

Why is he still batman if hes a green laturn?
Aquaflash makes no damn sense.

>Why is he still batman if hes a green laturn?
Whey wouldn't he be? Lots of green lanterns add personal flourishes to the uniform, even in the regular universe.

>Aquaflash makes no damn sense.
Aquaflash is actually one of the easier ones. He's an Atlantean king who was struck by lighting while swimming through a chemical spill.

Martian Manhunter's archenemy is Vandal Savage?

The alternative is the Flaming Luthor

>No Shazam

I thought his archenemy was Despero?

Would Wonderhawk's villain be Shadowcat?

Martian Manhunter's real archnemesis is so forgettable that everyone has literally forgotten him.

Gentleman Circe__

>horribly sane
In other words he realizes he is in a comic book world and has become a strawman nihilist.

>Joker's ring is fueled by madness

Aquaflash makes me even more upset.

These mashups suck. Should have fused Wonder Woman and Billy into Shazamazon and Aquaman and Hawkman into Hawkuaman. Haquaman. Hawkwoman. Something like that. You get the idea.

My grievance is that they're the Justice Titans, but they aren't a combination of a Justice Leaguer and a Titan. We should've gotten Batwing, Arsenal Arrow, Tempestman, Diana Troy, and Super Raven.

I like to imagine that the sidekicks of this world are called the Teen League.

>Tempestman
Not Aquapest?

>Super Raven.
wouldn't that just be female super demon

Leader Norman Osborn MODOK

>Super Raven

Nah man. The KonMan.

Probably should have just used some of these for the actual Earth tbqh

Captain Thunder? A cross between Captain Atom and Shazam that's Alan Moore as fuck.

>the Flash
>not special in any way, he's just The Flash
It makes sense? I wonder if he's Wally Allen or Barry West

I'm more surprised they didn't make the Earth based on this story.

>Night Lantern is Bat-Lantern's former apprentice, Bat-Lantern betrayed the corps to create the Yellow Lantern Bat Corps
>Aquaborg is Prof. Manta's son, using future technology he was able to save his son's life, but his son became a hero instead of falling in his father's footsteps

what issue?

According to the file name it looks like Superman Batman #60

Sorry meant to reply to this

Black Arrow gets Countess Shiva. Wonder Hawk gets Hath-Circe.

>Dick and Hal fusion
The question is does Batman love or hate him

Super-Martian nemesis shouldn't be a General Zod-WhiteMartian Hybrid and for Bat-Lantern would be better a Scarecrow-Sinestro one

I really want to read this. What book is this and which issues?

IT WAS ME, ARTHUR

>That seaweed that touched your leg and grossed you out?
>I GREW IT FOR MONTHS BEFORE UNLEASHING IT UPON YOU!

Hey Art... Remember the 756000 times i killed your only son?

>What son?
>Oh, right, I went forward in time to do that.

Updated Multiversity Universe List
Earth-0 = Main DCU, where all the current in-canon books take place.
Earth-1 = Books sub-titled Earth-1 take place here.
Earth-2 = World with modern versions of Golden Age characters, as shown in the "Earth-2" ongoing.
Earth-3 = World where good and evil are switched, ruled by the Crime Syndicate.
Earth-4 = Charlton Universe, as of Multiversity events very similar to those seen in the Watchmen have taken place.
Earth-5 = Fawcett Universe (now called Thunderworld) home of the original Captain Marvel Family.
Earth-6 = World filled with characters from the "Just Imagine..." line where Stan Lee re-imagined DC icons.
Earth-7 = Second "not-Marvel" universe filled with renamed and slightly changed versions of Marvel Characters. Meant to be based on the Ultimates Universe, destroyed by the Gentry.
Earth-8 = Original "not-Marvel" universe first introduced during the Giffen-DeMatties JLA book. Based on Marvel's 616 Universe characters.
Earth-9 = Universe based on DC and Dan Jergens "Tangent" imprint from the 90s.
Earth-10 = World where Nazis won WWII thanks to a Nazi Superman, ruled by a facist Justice League currently opposed by Uncle Sam & the Freedom Fighters.
Earth-11 = 11 + 52 = Rule 63 Earth.
Earth-12 = Diniverse, although Multiversity presents it primarily as the world of Batman Beyond.
Earth-13 = Earth ruled completely by dark magic where science doesn't exist. "Superdemon" Etrigan is it's primary hero.
Earth-14 = Unknown world #1 [Justice League of Assassins; Killed by the Gentry except Superman, who is Captured by Prophecy.]
Earth-15 = Perfect, peaceful world destroyed by Superboy Prime during Countdown. All that remains of this world is the "Cosmic Grail".
Earth-16 = Earth filled with self-absorbed Millenial heroes introduced as part of Multiversity.
Earth-17 = Earth that suffered a Nuclear Apocalypse in 1963, current home to the Atomic Knights trying to preserve what's left of humanity.

Continued.

Earth-18 = Earth where the Wild West never ended, home to DC's western icons.
Earth-19 = Steampunk Earth, Gotham by Gaslight and Amazonia took place here.
Earth-20 = Home to the "Society of Super-Heroes" introduced in Multiversity. [Pulp World that combines Doctor Fate with Doc Savage.]
Earth-21 = New Frontier world.
Earth-22 = Kingdom Come world.
Earth-23 = Earth of Calvin Ellis, the black Superman who's also President of the USA.
Earth-24 = Unknown world #2
Earth-25 = Unknown world #3
Earth-26 = World of Captain Carrot and the Zoo Crew. A world of Bugs Bunny style cartoon physics.
Earth-27 = Unknown world #4
Earth-28 = Unknown world #5
Earth-29 = Htrae, a.k.a. the Bizzaro World.
Earth-30 = Red Son world.
Earth-31 = World based on the elseworlds story "Leatherwing". Batman is a pirate.
Earth-32 = World based on the elseworlds story "Darkest Knight". Batman is a Green Lantern.
Earth-33 = Earth Prime, the real world with no superheroes. But Grant Morrison is trying to make us one.
Earth-34 = World based on Image/Wildstorm/DC's "Astro City".
Earth-35 = ["Not-Awesome Comics", created by Rob Liefeld]
Earth-36 = World who's hero Optiman was killed by Superdoomsday. [Based on Big Bang Comics' Ultiman.]
Earth-37 = Earth based on the Elseworlds story "Thrillkiller", and Chaykin's "Twilight".
Earth-38 = Earth based on Loeb's "Superman for all Seasons" mini.
Earth-39 = Agents of W.O.N.D.E.R. [Tower's Agents of T.H.U.N.D.E.R.]
Earth-40 = Binary world linked to Earth-20 seen in Multiversity. [Like Earth 3 to Earth 20, but not Direct Opposites.]
Earth-41 = A world with "not-Image" and "not-Wildstorm" characters. Similar to the "not-Marvel" characters of Earth-8.
Earth-42 = Chibiverse. Multiversity revealed they were really robots serving the Gentry.
Earth-43 = World based on the elseworlds story "Red Rain". Batman is a vampire.
Earth-44 = World where the JLA is a group of robots built by the human Doctor Will Tornado.
Earth-45 = Earth where Superdoomsday originated.

Earth-46 = Unknown world #6
Earth-47 = World ruled by hippy superheroes and President Prez Rickard.
Earth-48 = Forerunners world from Countdown.
Earth-49 = Unknown world #7
Earth-50 = World ruled by Justice Lords from JLU.
Earth-51 = Home of Kamandi, Last Boy on Earth as well as other Kirby created or tribute characters. Also has a close connection to New Genesis.

Earth 14 was only just revealed last month in Superman #15.

Vandal and Super-Martian both have been around since early man days. Both saw a kryptonian baby land on Earth 50 years ago at the Luthor farm. Super-Martian saw this as an opportunity to train his successor. He would finally die in peace as he connects to the Omni-Net of his races mental ghosts and see his wife and child again. Vandal infiltrates the Luthor family and executes each of them taking the name for himself as a constant mocking of Super-Martian.

Holy ducking Christ that works so well

>The Flash
SensibleChuckle.gif

>Earth-38 = Earth based on Loeb's "Superman for all Seasons" mini.

This is incorrect. Earth-38 is based on John Byrne's "Superman & Batman: Generations".

Captain Magnus and his Metal Marvels. There we go.

>Shazamazon

i dont think having it make sense was what they though of making it

The Green Lantern/Batman one is actually straight from an elseworlds, so you can just read that. It's the other fusions that were made up just for this new multiverse planet.

Can you tell me which one. I dont have a habit of reading elseworlds.

Boku no Darkest Knight

>Donna Wonder
kek

Who was the last one?

tfw to fast for fusion

Right, I copied this whole thing from the archive, and the previous guy had it as "Byrne's A Superman for All Seasons", and I thought he had the author wrong. Thanks for letting me know it was actually the story he ahd wrong.

Modern ages it tends to shift between white martians, his brother, and despero. Out of those a martian Lex would be an interesting mix.

lol. There should be more of this

Wish we knew where Tv Young Justice and the Arkham Games and CW take place.

Young Justice was earth 16

That was a mistake that needs to be corrected. They were given a number already taken by Morrison's Supersons Earth. Someone fucked up there.

Or Morrison should change it.

Arkham Universe is strange. Do other superheroes exsist there?

His was thought up first and was more important. YJ can have one of the blank Earths.

Yes. Arkham Knight has goons mentioning Superman so i would assume they do but Because Batman the games are very self contained in their own bubble.
The whole multiverse thing is confusing.

Why would he be a Bat-Lantern? How do you reach a point where you're so creatively bankrupt that after "Bat-Lantern" you come up with Aqua-Flash, the guy who's so fucking useless he can only solve crime if it involves swimming really fast?

I mean fuck what do they get around in, dune buggies? Why is DC stuck in the goddamn 1950s?

There's a multiverse beyond the 52 that's listed here that includes the non-comics DC stuff (DCAU, The Batman, Beware the Batman, CW, video games, etc), as well as certain comics DC stuff (Bombshells), and by implication the Marvel multiverse, etc.

Superman and Black Canary do

Isn't DCAU Earth 12???

>Earth-16 = Earth filled with self-absorbed Millenial heroes introduced as part of Multiversity.
Could also be considered Young Justice universe

>Hawkuaman

You mean Osprey?

Oh yes, you're right.

I didn't read through the the list posted in the thread, so I figured it wasn't on it.

But yes, there's ongoing stuff right now like Bombshells, some of the Hanna-Barbera crossovers, and the like that aren't exactly part of the 52.

I'm mad salty that Earth 11 doesnt have an ongoing. Fem batfamily has so much potential.

Adam Strange fell straight from Death of Hawkman into Future Quest

>12 year old boy that turns into an strong Amazon woman when he says the magic word

naw, just have it be Mary

Am I the only one who finds it very meh earth 11 is the way it is because of amazons?

What, you can't have most heroes being female and just leave it at that, it has to be because of the influence of matriarchal ubermenschen?

>Captain Atom and Shazam

That's a shitload of magic mastery and the whole quantum field to manipulate. That's an overpowered fuck right there. Then I guess Major Force and Adam would be combined.

>The Flash

Yeah. I remember hearing goons say that "Thank god we're not in Central City. At least you can see Batman coming for you."

Shazamzow

And the only thing (s)he ever does is masturbating in front of the mirror.

Right, but then there's the humanless Earth where Top Cat comes from. It COULD be, say, the one where Captain Carrot comes from (Earth-26), but we have no confirmation either way.

Then there's the alternate universe in which Green Lantern heads to meet Space Ghost.

Suicide Squad/Banana Splits might be in a different DC universe given the existence of native talking animal-people.

Booster Gold/Flintstones - assuming there isn't actual universal travel alongside the time - is in the same universe as Batman '66... which I don't think was listed upthread.

it's beautiful

>Shazamazon
> board-flat 12 year old girl who turns into Wonder Woman

just fucking arrest me now

reminder

>Martian who adapted way too much to the human lifestyle and hypocritically shits on super martian
nice

I hate this. I hate this so much.

> self-hating martian
Uncle Ruckus Luthor

how is that not amazing

You don't like Tom Petty? Here, have this instead

(btw this actually predates Amalgam Comics so no points for griping about Super-Soldier or similar)

>Scarlequinn
>Killer Bane
>Mr. Penguin
>Jokeriddler
>Scarehatter
>Poison Cat
>Sandface

Wonder Shulk makes my penis hard

>Dick Jordan
That's an inhumanly good ass.

Here are the names the artist gave them:
gingashi.deviantart.com/gallery/6701197/Villainy-Mix

>Wonder Shulk
Gammazon

>That's an inhumanly good ass.
I can't imagine any other reason for fusing those two.

Is there anything set in Earth-11?

>Earth-18 = Earth where the Wild West never ended, home to DC's western icons.

You've never read Justice Riders. Correct that.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Justice_Riders
JR isn't a time bubble like Earth-S, it's explicitly set in 1873 just with a number of mainline cape characters having occurred in the 19th century.

Also, iirc JR never once includes or namechecks DC's established Old/Weird West characters (e.g. Bat Lash, El Diablo, Jonah Hex, etc.) so it's not even part of DC's own Old West mythology. This is Chuck Dixon's work; he wouldn't leave them out by accident.

We've already got Superman x Martian Manhunter. Earth 32 is a madhouse of power

I thought that the marvel multiverse was what was beyond the source wall