Essential dystopian British kinography

>essential dystopian British kinography

I don't think its ever been done better than "Black Mirror" kids

Its our generation's twilight zone.

QUINTESSENTIALLY

First season (british style), fuck yes.
Second season (american style), fuck no.

thanks for that heads up
I just watched through S01E03

Season two was still British. And it was the weakest one yet. Netflix was an improvement. Hell, BM would be dead if it wasn't for Netflix.

My generation's twilight zone is Goosebumps and Are You Afraid of the Dark and reruns of The Outer Limits (1995).

BLACKED mirror

Shit my bad, it's 3 seasons, not 2. First season is excellent, and second season (minus last episode) is pretty good too. But it's on the third season everything turns to shit.

SHITTED

Looks like a good show for cuckolds

See this

>Blacked Mirror

you win

>look mom I'm being very original on the interspace

Reductionist garbage made to make pseudo intellectual people think they're clever.

>season 2 is shit
White Christmas and Be Rght Back are 2 of the best episodes you faggots.

All 3 seasons have good episodes and shit ones. Season 4 will be no different.

And suddenly it became very pretentious in here.

Indeed, I mistook season 2 for 3. Agree season 2 was very good (minus last episode). Please see my correction here:

seconded

let's b& the hothead

Agree. The timing is what made it what it was.
It front ran this reality. Hard to repeat.

It's just a genre fiction anthology m8 it goes back until at least the pulps.

I didn't know that was you.

Yh all 3 seasons have good eps imo. I enjoyed season 3 as much as i did the others. Playtest was good, Shut Up and Dance was good.

Better than fucking Stranger Things that's for sure

To each his own I guess. In my opinion the tone and feel of everything changed dramatically (for the worse) in season 3. Stopped watching after s03e02.

He gets cucked though

Go to bed.

>what’s Threads

it's a black mirror thread, it's already pretentious

Overrated?

You should've kept going, the best episodes come after. Ep3 and 4 were good, I don't want to spoil it but if you visit this site you have to watch Ep3. It's literally about Sup Forumstards.

t. brainlet
Black Mirror is unironically one of the smartest things of tv right now and how much it has preddicted what is going on is proof of that.

as opposed to black mirror?

This.

Black Mirror is the best anthology series currently. So it's correctly rated in it's genre.

Are you butthurted because you can't understand it?

*coughs*

The acting in here was really stiff and British mumbling doesn't help. It's also not as good as TTZ.

She was never his girl or anything so theres no way he got cucked.

>Better than fucking Stranger Things that's for sure
Now, that's something we can all agree.