$200 million budget

AAAAAAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Tangled 2 looks nuts

Looks great, you cant do cgi realistic anyway so might aswell play up to the uncanny and make something a bit more exaggerated im all for it

what is dis?

How do you sleep at night...

Yea I think it's good, we need a change from normal CGI they try so hard to get realistic and its always uncanny so why not just play on the uncanny PLUS THIS IS MY WAIFU NOW

why is this getting spammed in every thread
are you getting paid to do this

question is why have you seen this in every thread are you paid to come in and talk shit about it?

Wow, Hila, great moves, keep it up, proud of you!

It's supposed to look weird as hell. I like the design choice, but i understand tha't you'd be put off by it if you expected an actual human.

hey fuckwit, put the movie title in the filename next time instead of baiting for (yous), now give me the sauce, you motherfucking cocksucker

This, but unironically. Making every artificial human indistinguishable by real humans like in Blade Runner gets dull really fast.

How new can you get? What the fuck are you even doing on Sup Forums if you're not actually following the scene?

I liked the trailer, sue me OP.

You piece of nerdy ass shit

dumbass

Shill or brainlet

the scene? this aint the scene its some random fucking flick, i can find it myself u shit cunt

Light chuckle

you gonna tell us what it is or what goddammit

This, but urironically

Alita
trailer just came out

found it, but thank you anyway