WE ARE SIAMESE IF YOU PLEASE

WE ARE SIAMESE IF YOU PLEASE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WwSYm1NPHP4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes Please.

Ah yes. Nothing beats classic Disney racism.

You can't be racist against Asians, they're practically white.

haha yeah it's so racist to suggest that people from other countries speak and act in distinctive ways
unless it's americans of course, we can exaggerate the fuck out of our various accents.

The aunt in that movie was the first cartoon character I fucking hated.

>male voices

Anybody else wanted to fuck Lady?

Please don't use a serious word like racism in reference to minor things

You're devaluing language and fueling Sup Forums

you can't cure the kind of people who tell other people what words they're allowed to use.. by telling them what words to use

Grait job, mait. You're sure to get plenty of folks with that bait.

>Asians
>Sharp, exaggerated front teeth
>slanty eyes
>scrunched up faces.
It was racism. Disney was known for it back then. We didn't just make it up.

SHANGHAI HONG KONG EGG FU YUNG

FORTUNE COOKIE ALWAYS WRONG

I'm glad you guys are finally starting to wise up to an obvious trolling technique. Took you like 5 years too long.

See, but this is one of the current problems with the discourse.

Racism comes in all shapes and sizes, from really small stuff to 'burning a cross on the lawn to illuminate the black family hanging from nooses on the tree'.

By making racism sound like it only comes in XXL size, you get people flipping out when someone says they say something racist as if they'd just been accused of being Hitler himself. So they won't ever admit it, so suddenly all this racism "isn't really racism, it's just harmless", and anyone who tells someone else they're being racist is performing the equivalent of murder, and must be opposed as such.

Racism comes in bite-sized bits, too. Racism doesn't brand a big R on your forehead tainting you forever. Racism can be corrected and overcome, rather than just pretending it doesn't exist or implying it's the end for anyone accused of it.

People on both sides contributed to this dilemma, and there's no easy way out of it.

it's not their fault the most prominent asian they knew had buck teeth and almost no other asians do.
the rest of that is just accurate.

there is no dilemma. there's nothing wrong with depicting foreign people talking in a foreign accent and thinking it's silly. they do the same to us.

>Racism comes in all shapes and sizes
No, it doesn't.
It is a superlative term which is losing meaning through excessive use.

She WAS a raving cunt wasn't she?

>That string of red
Kek, the little details that matter

I was watching WW2 era cartoons the other day and holy shit were they racist. They were pretty fucking hilarious too, though. A personal favorite being "Bugs Bunny nips the nips"
Looney toons acknowledges the racist past and I think that's the right way to go, I don't think they should "apologize" about it, though
Like they say, product of their time

I never appreciated that their depiction, race issues aside, actually captures a lot of how Siamese cats act and sound.

youtube.com/watch?v=WwSYm1NPHP4

I had no idea they could be that loud and annoying.

I'm not telling anyone what to do, just tryna help folks help themselves.

Girl sees a man cross the street wink at her, she yells ''rape''
Man shoves his unmentionables 7 inches up her arse, now what does she say?

You call your neighbor a racist for saying something rude.
Now he's kicked a black lad's teeth out for looking at him wrong, has your notion of him changed? Sure has, but can you express it?

Gee bill you were a total fucking nazi before but now you've really crossed the line..

Boy cried wolf: 1973
Save the planet, fuck a tree

>tfw you still laugh at this scene

yeah but that means i'm wrong so fuck you

Anyone else find this whole scene uncomfortably sexual?

I remember watching old Disney animated movies all the time as a toddler, and Lady & the Tramp was my least favorite simply because of the aunt. At least with most other Disney villains, they're entertaining and too over the top to be hateable. But the aunt's got none of that. She's just a cunt who treats Lady like shit.

Plus, I hated cats and always wanted a dog when I was 5, so maybe that struck a nerve with me.

Siamese are whites they have blue eyes

OY VEY GOYIM THEY WERE WRONG THEN AND WRONG TODAY

cats like that are imbred drooling retards I have an ASPCA siamese and she doesnt have any autistic screeching

What are you doing?

But yeah those cats were kinda racist, but there was far worse shit in cartoons.

there was nothing wrong with those cats and the jewish controlled WB is trying to retroactively change the past

The chairman & CEO of WB is of Japanese descent. Please, spare us your nonsense.

>the card LITERALLY says "we could have gotten rid of these or edited them, but we feel it is more honest to present them as they were, unedited"
>change the past

This is why no one takes you seriously.

Meant to add: Why even bother trying to inject your Sup Forums bullshit if it can be easily dis proven? Also, how does saying that they were gonna present them unedited as it would be more honest "trying to change the past?" Fuck off.