I would have fucked Peg raw and senselessly every day. Al's a cuck

I would have fucked Peg raw and senselessly every day. Al's a cuck.

Other urls found in this thread:

xvideos.com/video11398125/katey_sagal_topless_scene_-_rawcelebs47.blogspot.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you can get tired of anyone. ANYONE.

keeping a marriage fresh and zesty is goddamn difficult. their relationship being toxic assholes to each other, while still occasionally defending each other from the world at large, is like the most realistic thing on this show.

dunno if i could every get tired of this. . .

>when peg yelled at Al and called him the worst and then asked for sex

Guys, early seasons Marcy was pretty cute.

>cuck

stop using that word if you dont know what it means you edgelord

al is literally the most alpha character on TV

That's the joke. A guy gets bored of his hot wife. Also, if Peg were ugly or fat, it would have been mean.

>you can get tired of anyone. ANYONE.
This. You got people like Jay-z cheating on Beyonce who for YEARS was considered one of the most beautiful women in the world. Once the initial infatuation fades you'll be acting like Al Bundy too.

>Yet another lazy sunday
>Kids are out
>Wife is dressing up in her dominatrix outfit AGAIN
>Aaaaaaaaal, I got the big black strapon lubed up for youuuuuuuu
>Again.. every single fucking Sunday she wears that ridiculous fucking outfit and I have to take it up the ass.
>Allll It wants to ravage your little butt!
>Every fucking week I have to endure this, because SHE wants to feel dominant once in a while.
>Dominance is going to the fucking shoe store every week day and catering to fat women who lie about their weight and shoe size.
>I should divorce her I tell the guys at the bar, oh no they say Peggy is hot they say, I'd fuck her raw and senselessly every day they say, you're a cuck Al they say.
>But they don't have to come home to this redheaded credit card devouring hose beast every single fucking day, and take it up the ass every Sunday.

but that isn't how it was on the show, she only put on the dom act to try and spice things up because al was so lazy in bed, i'm starting to think that al was the problem and not peg.

Agree, she looked just like a cute boy

Not the type of agreement I was looking for but alright.

Steve or Jefferson?

Did Peg ever peg Al?

>The most beautiful woman in the world
C'mon, really?

>when kelly takes her jacket off and she's also trussed up in leather but its just a standard outfit for her

muh dick

>I want to fuck a woman because other people find her attractive
I can see how this runs out

>archie bunker

You may personally not think so but don't act like she hasn't been pushed all over the media as one of the world's top beauties. Besides it's the only example I could think of off the top of my head since it happened recently. I'm sure you can find plenty of examples of men breaking up with beautiful women because they got tired of them.

>don't act like [[[they]]] haven't been pushing this negress as hot in an attempt to brainwash the population into believing that Negroes are even remotely hot.

This is the same Hollywood that is pushing Sophie "DoubleChin" Turner as being hot.

>Sup Forums shows up
AND HERE
WE
GO

okay, this is what I don't get

why was she so much more horny than him?
is this really what happened to middle age women?

lmao

he would too if she'd do any work around the house or cooked for him, you stupid motherfucker
you try and live a shitty life on the shittiest job because you impregnated a highschooler with the shittiest kids and you feel like you were robbed of all potential you had to be somebody and tell me you're happy to come home to borderline poverty and straight up misery caused by the one woman you're supposed to feel attracted to but she doesn't have your back in any way

t. married man

>why was she so much more horny than him?

Because he wasn't giving her the D anymore, Al was notorious for loving his Big 'Uns magazines.

That's what happens, first they want you to jump through hoops for sex, then they don't wanna give it to you because they're tired, and then.. when you finally accepted that jerking off is the best choice.. they are suddenly sad that you're not touching them anymore.

Marriage summed up.

>Al never wanted to fuck Peg
>Was in a strip club like every other episode
>"b-but Peggy is so hot. I-I'd fuck her"
Yeah well after pounding that as long as Al did you'll start to bored and look for fresh pussy too. It happens
>inb4 angry beta neckbeards chastise my post

she has a butterface and her hair is mad whack. i dont understand why anyone would want to fuck malcom in the middles mom either.
it must be a white person thing and i dont say that as a insult.

I don't say this often but I'd have sex with her idgaf what anyone thinks.

*blocks your path*

Excuse me partner reddits that way.

only reddit wouldnt fuck peg or the mom from malcom in the middle?

peggies no carrie heffernan but alright, I don't get how anyone could think lois is hot either

>must be a white person thing

No, its an adult thing. you wouldn't get that being only 15.

Trust me, some day you'll wake up and being black and thus on welfare you'll turn on your stolen TV and you'll catch (steal?) an episode of MWC.
and at that moment you'll find yourself saying "Dayum.. Peg is starting to look good!"

but how can someone think lois is hot thats the real mystery

I'd pay good money to have the mom from Malcolm in the Middle use a strapon on me while yelling at me how I deserve this for not doing my chores.

I'm weird like that.

you REALLY want me to be 15

>Being this booty blasted over a simple post
Thanks for the giggle tho m8

friendly reminder that they originally casted roseanne as peg

a man can't fuck on toaster shakin's alone

>A fat woman walked into the store today
>And a fat woman is sitting on my couch today
>You know you want this body Aaaaaaaal
>Ugh, no Peg.
>Bud telling Kelly she's gonna end up fat too.

Sounds funny, But I just can't stand Roseanne.

YAAAAAS

Blame Al's Fuckass friends for dragging him to the nudie bar.

I had a crush on her in the early seasons. She was cute.

>edgelord
stop using that word if you dont know what it means you cuck

>Blame Al's friends
>Implying Al wasn't the one that made the suggestion every time

You'd have a whole lot less respect once she drains your bank account on frivolous shit. And wouldn't even cook a meal to make up for it.

Modern married with children would be so bad. Every episode would be about Peggy getting shit sent to her from her amazon wish list by lonely dudes online and cucking all nonstop

Don't forget about that time he brought Bud along

>fucking 90's white trash
No, user.

More importantly, why did Peg want Al so bad knowing he only lasts like 10 seconds in bed?

because for all her faults, she was faithful. That's the thing about Bundy's: they are dysfunctional to the core, but they are loyal and faithful despite that.

Peg's a hypocritical, sociopathic gold digging cunt who'd sell her children for 20 bucks and a box of bonbons. Al's not much better, but he's being logical when he says he's sick of her shit.

show me the hottest woman in the world, and i will show you a man thats tired of fucking her.

What the ever loving masters of butt sex am I looking at?

What about now?

Ever since his botched circumcision Al could last at least 12.

He's more attracted to the cleaning than the butt itself.

i came here to post this. thank you.

No, you dumb fuck. He's attracted to her being useful for once instead of a legit parasyte that robbed him of his youth and got him stuck with a life he never thought he'd have.

>you cuck

stop using that word. you don't know what it means, and you will never be in a relationship with a woman so you won't ever get the opportunity to learn, either.

pretty sure there was an episode where Al was giving it to her on reg and she started being a better wife.

I'm not saying they don't have a toxic thing going on. I'm saying it's hard to get hard to the woman who you feel ruined your life and won't even cook you dinner, no matter how hot she is and how much you liked her once. When he feels up to it, their relationship works, but in general, I can't blame him for not wanting to bang her most nights of the week.

I can imagine hearing someone take a shit every day for years is a real turn-off.

>Doesn't know about Beyonce's Saiyan blood
What are you some kind of underage faggot?

I feel upset when I see Al with his new family on that other show.

>that one movie where Katey Sagal showed her tits
Pretty great.

Modern married with children wouldn't be fucking possible
It'd offend so many delicate flowers it wouldn't last half a season

Jesus christ I had no idea. Literal perfection

xvideos.com/video11398125/katey_sagal_topless_scene_-_rawcelebs47.blogspot.com

Good sweet lord.

You fags don't realize that fucking the same pussy gets old after a while, there's only so much a dumb cunt can do to entice her man before his eyes start wandering

foot fetishist marries gross feet

sheeit i get bored of women before i even have sex with them half the time

Sauce on the episode?

no
matter
how
pretty
he
or
she
is,
someone,
somewhere
is
tired
of
their
shit

This is not Katey Sagal. This is the actress named Stella Farentino ( the wife of James Farentino ) in the movie "Hard as Nails".

It's a tv show OP. The writers made it that way

Shit. My cum is a lie. Still nice tits though.

really comfy thread, thanks lads, and now I want to watch it again... sweet sweet comfy childhood memories, even though it felt weird to watch this at the time with parents around

WHERE YOU CAN'T TOUCH A BREAST, BUT YOU CAN CAVE IN A CHEST
>AT THE NUDIE BAR

Might wanna post an unflattering picture if you're trying to make a point faggot

I love watching it with my dad. We get a kick out of Psycho Dad.

>that dirty sweaty facade everyone on malcolm had
Instant turn off

In the immortal words of Scott Baio "You get tired of anything"

Her moans were great.

he's never seen Pink Panther