What the fuck is her problem? This is mental illness

What the fuck is her problem? This is mental illness.

Other urls found in this thread:

vine.co/v/O7T00OD5zbi
youtu.be/Hfnoi22-Bpk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What's happening? Is shit about to go down?

Dark times.

based glrumptf burning out california

The Gates of Hell opened in California.

isn't that racist

they brought it on themselves with their degeneracy

California is burning down like it does every year

Drumpft is responsible for the Hollywood forest fire. Is it sort sort of derangement?

a homeless illegal set something on fire and it all went up

Trump derangement syndrome

this is just a sneaky way to brag about living in bel air

It's like... It's like i've seen this thread... It's like i've seen this thread before... Hmm... Absolute madness

I'm not a Trump supporter but I can't imagine being this upset and obsessed ALL THE FUCKING TIME

coloured times?
is that pc?

>tfw was laughing about all the liberals getting their homes burnt down then read 12 horses died

This cannot be real

>This is mental
Ftfy OP

Behold the wrath of the Lord. This is what you get for giving Jerusalem to the kikes, America.

is this really how it started?

>implying it's not God rewarding us for favoring His chosen people by burning out the degenerate sin that poisons our great country

I don’t think she understands what the word literally means. Like most sjws

I think it's for the faggotry t b h.

It's "times of color" now, gramps

I'm glad she has the courage to blame Donald Trump.

America is not burning, california is.

Must suck paying a bunch of men to do the dangerous work to evacuate your belongings to your slightly less large home.

Sure did. Tell everyone you know

It's literally Trump's fault because he doesn't believe in global warming or something like that

Real life can't be ki.....

Someone post Rosanne Barr's response

is this picture real?

>Hollywood is burning itself down with sexual assault allegations
>while it's literally burning down
What a time to be alive

yup feels toasty and dry sucks being a cali fag

PieFucker to the rescue!
vine.co/v/O7T00OD5zbi

>Rosanne Barr
jesus fucking christ

what the fuck

Thread theme
youtu.be/Hfnoi22-Bpk

Based

please take the sign fire

uh

>you are a drunken fat mouthed whore and a dirty bitch!
She's right, you know

Yes, I read it on /r/The_Donald

>This is mental illness.
Yes, right-wing psychological projection is a form of mental illness, please seek help

only a year in and these retards are still having a meltdown over the election like it was yesterday

The Libs specialize in full shit/pee reaction to absolutely any Republican president. Even if it were some other conservasuit in charge, he would be three Hitlers!
Whatever, Dems. Your platform is vacant other than simple hate of opposition. Empty platitudes.

What about left-wing psychological projection?

>Get ready to be judged by The Lord very soon!
Roseanne is based as fuck.

Leftists are so fucking retarded. Today, libtards are like the moronic, religious right from the 80's complaining about everything and trying to censor shit, and the new right are the hip, intellectual liberals. Just looking at the ideology you can see that the roles have flipped: modern leftist are not liberal, they are big govt pro-censorship cucks, the new right is pro-liberty, anti-racist etc and much more open-minded and appealing to the younger generation who see's how much of a fucking failure millenial leftists are.

They've also been exposed as total hypocrites, all these anti-drumpf celebrities are turning out to be rapists/sexual harassers, or knew about it and did fuck all.

>environmental racism

>le imaginary friend
>le based
Your IQ is sub 70

>person on twitter as dumb as everyone on pol
>better screenshot it

you should just go to pol, there's a dozen posts per minute just as dumb as that.

tfw mensa-certified 155 IQ and am unironically christian

>here's a dozen posts per minute just as dumb as that.
ya, since worthless leftist faggots like you shitpost constantly.

Literally all neo-nazis are as dumb as the person in that screenshot, regardless of your desperate attempts at deflection. Most people on Sup Forums are barely smart enough to be considered human.

>le pol is all neo nazis
>literally
Holy fuck you're retarded. No way you have an IQ above 90. Go back to r*ddit you dumb piece of shit.

>i can't make an argument so let me call them uneducated/sexist/racist/a nazi
every time lol