So Sup Forums... did he kill anyone?

So Sup Forums... did he kill anyone?

no just these dubs

Yes, but only the homeless dude and the whores.

yea, he dragged a bloody corpse across the apartment floor and the blood magically diassapeared. he also blew up a car with a few bullets

I don't think theres any way that the chainsaw death actually happened. He ran down the hallway of his building with an extremely loud chainsaw, and cleaning her body at the bottom of the stairs would have been extremely difficult to do without getting caught. He would have been noticed

It's meant to be ambiguous.

In the book he's an unreliable narrator and hallucinates a lot so it could go either way. I think that's the point.

check these digits

Dubs and the Holodomor never happened

"One thing I think is a failure on my part is people keep coming out of the film thinking that it's all a dream, and I never intended that. All I wanted was to be ambiguous in the way that the book was. I think it's a failure of mine in the final scene because I just got the emphasis wrong. I should have left it more open ended. It makes it look like it was all in his head, and as far as I'm concerned, it's not."

- Mary Harron

I always interpreted the movie as everyone surrounding him just turning the other way because he was important and the rest were street trash. Like all his circle of people did similar shady shit and covered it up for each other.
It was a commentary that the whole high society was cold blooded monster and he had no idea.
I might be full of shit though.

Yeah I could see that. Or that they don't really pay any mind to each other because they only care about themselves, makes sense with the fact that everyone forgets his name or confuses him with others.

It was more of they were too superficial to notice

If dubs thread gets derailed

Wait. This movie was directed by a cunt? A sopping, dripping mess of a cunt? Dropped.

dubs

I totally didn't know Louie did that. But I should have. I'm so ashamed. He was my friend. It's up to us men to call each other out in this business because people aren't listening to women. Well I'm listening. I'm listening now and I'm sorry.

- Hairy Maron

The point of the book and movie is that it doesn't actually matter if he did or didn't. The fact that you're not sure what is fantasy and what is reality is the point, things were so out of control in those days that you can portray all sorts of fucked up shit alongside reality and people will have a tough time separating between the two.

No. The point is that a cunt directed it and therefore I'm now realizing that it's a shit movie. The point is probably getting her hair did and smelling different when she's on her period.

According to the sequel, yes

I don't think Paul Allen's lawyer actually had dinner with him, with someone else he mistook for Allen.

Dubs lol

Sequel was horrible and done by completely different people though

what happened with pauls apartment then? No dead bodies, real estate agents selling it

dubs