How's Dan Didio's redemption arc been going in your opinion...

How's Dan Didio's redemption arc been going in your opinion? Has Rebirth and DC's latest niche titles been enough to make up for his past sins?

He is currently reddits character of the month.

His uncanny resemblance to Bueno Excellente allows for rather humorous positioning of him with regards to said character in the form of funny online image collaborations

vd

What was that whole "only the best stories become canon" thing about anyway? It reminds me of his time on Beast Machines. Is he incapable of ilinderstanding how A leads to B leads to C and thus if B is shit and you ignore it for D that takes from C you get confusion?

based didio

Rebirth's not done yet. I won't congratulate him until we come out of the other side.

I'll congratulate him for keeping his dumbass mouth shut for the most part during Rebirth. If retires without any more major fuck ups, I'll be amazed that he actually learned from his mistakes.

What was his problem with 52

no editorial control, everyone was doing their thing. The lucked out that everyone knew what they were doing and it didnt end up like Bendis of Slott.

honestly i get the feel that for the big two the inmates are running the asylum.

His redemption arc began with saving Omega Men.

He's a fucking criminal. No matter how much Sup Forums sucks him, he destroyed the DCU history.

Didio is cool. 00's decade of DC was perfect. They starting making bad moves when they brought on Jim Lee as Co Publisher in 2010.

not to familiar with capes or dc, what did dan do?

Nope fuck him.
Sank my Two-Face/Renee Montoya ship to push his gay OC and made Two-Face a creepy obsessed stalker as a personal fuck you to Dixon.
What makes it infinitely worse is how good Gotham Central, the first run of Batwoman, 52 and the Question were. If it had sucked maybe I could let go. Fuck.
You think Waifus are a game?

He was quoted that during the New 52 where titles weren't forced to follow a strict continuity. This gave writers more room to work and allowed characters to be used when they otherwise shouldn't be.

In honor of his redemption, I'm trying not to call him Dan Dildo when talking about him with other people.

Rebirth is Johns, and that's the reason it's so mediocre. While, Didio is behind the much better new 52 and HB.

So far, he doesn't do anything stupid like Marvel

He gave Omega Men and the Flintstones 12 issues, so he's bought more than enough goodwill from me. Everything else is just icing on the cake

isn't he responsible for demanding Steph dying

He looks more like Jesse Ventura.