Does Artie make it to christmas?

Why would he take antibiotics for a cold?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_RmuhAzB11I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Who gives a shit?

you cared enough to post

He's septic, from head to toe.

The JUST of radio

Artie's a funny guy, but he's such a hopeless junkie.

Rehab, my arch-nemesis.

Embolisms and pneumonia from nodding out with all the windows open in east coast winter weather

IT'S A FLU

Artie will outlive us all

Every day Artie is alive is another day he defies death.

It's bullshit. With flu you can make a fucking phone call still. Anthony is far easier on him than even Howard was.

the fact that hes still alive is an injustice

Does ant have a life insurance policy on him?

>"Doctor seemed worried. Took blood. I promise if I die it will be on the AA show. Howard used to beg me to agree to this! I refused. This is special. I’m willing to put it in a contract. If u think I’m joking u did not see the look on my Drs face," Lange tweeted yesterday.

>"Also with regards to my appearance. Fans. Followers. (whatever the f-ck ppl call themselves today) I’ve crossed some sort of disgusting line. I will most likely never look good again. The best I can do is try not to make anyone vomit! My body has been ravished by awful living. Thx."

>In 2010, Lange attempted suicide by drinking bleach and stabbing himself in the abdomen several times.

This poor guy.

Let me give you a prediction;

Artie will outlive the current president.

>In 2010, Lange attempted suicide by drinking bleach and stabbing himself in the abdomen several times.
That is why I get Howard dropping him.

You can see how uncomfortable he is with the suggestion Artie could ever come back
youtube.com/watch?v=_RmuhAzB11I
Howard's Artie, one he part-created, died on that day forever. Sad part is that he didn't move on.

quality kek

What a couple of phony assholes.

Howard, is that you?

Nah, Howard's a cunt now. But I get why he dropped Artie is all.

hes not a cunt, hes just not fun anymore.
hes probably a better person than he ever was before

>Show had great moments in the jackie/billy west years
>Show had great moments in the artie years
>Show is a downgraded borefest now
Why? Now that we need it the most!
I just hope the new howard video service includes the on-demand and e! video archives.

I'd wager he makes it another year or so before a "heart attack" does him in. Heroin absolutely wreaks havoc on your major organs and he seems like the kind of guy that is a slave to his addictive personality.

The new studio is terrible now as well, and Robin is clearly coming in via an ISDN (they've yet to even say so afaik).

ARTIE'S GONNA LIVE FOREVER!!!

would have been the slickest move on the planet

Did Hot Ones kill him?

she only goes to the studio if she cares about the guest that day

Is Howard basically a celebrity gossip now, I havent listened for years but thats what my friends who still listen tell me.

3 days in mspaint

well meme'd

is this shopped? Gotta be. Makes me feel better about "drinking too much 3 times this week" holy shit.

>drinking too much in a given weak vs YEARS of heroin abuse and eating nothing but trans fats

I think you're gonna be ok

Nah, he was somewhat honest back then and just wanted to make people laugh.
Now he's full of shit like every other celebrity and just looks to tow the line to keep in the good books with his celebrity pals.

Anthony isn't his fucking dad, bud. Howard is a self-serving whiny Jew anyway, always has been and always will be.

Forever pissed that Artie outlived Eric.

Anthony is a pussy who "hates confrontation" thats why he let Opie bully him for so long.

Anthony is only comfortable harassing women on the street.

And on Twitter.

found dead on new years day

and Johnny

Is this a shop or is Howard Stern really this deathly thin now?
Howard's always been a cunt.

Howard is a whining bitch. He spent 25 years bitching about how "the man" kept him down in terms of air play and how the FCC kept fining him. When he Jewed the fuck out with his Sirius deal, he turned into the exact person he complained about for all of those years.
>"hurr O&A can't mention me on their show!!

Tripple meme it and make the background Star Wars.

I just want him to be healthy :(

Xmas yes Easter no

You know what to do Johnny...
You know what to do...

Yeah but when Jackie was feeding him lines he was a funny cunt.

what an ugly motherfucker

Is Jackie's book out?