How would Batman legitimately defeat Deathstroke?

How would Batman legitimately defeat Deathstroke?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/taLO2yKqxRg?t=171
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

he'd have to trap the shit out of him instead of engage in fisticuffs

The recent Deathstroke issue about this was great

Story time it?

Christ I hate this scene.

Not because Bats jobs to Slade but if he was one-tenth as smart as we're all told he is he would never have allowed himself to be in that fucking fight to begin with when he should have KNOWN he couldn't take him 1 on 1.

Prep time

Set up an underage sex sting.

Is Slade superhuman or is he peak strength like cap?
And where does the line between the two meet?

>Not because Bats jobs to Slade
But he doesn't. It's not jobbing when the legitimate outcome of a matchup is what happens.
Unless you're just saying that him actually trying to take him 1-on-1 instead of doing what you said constitutes as jobbing.

In which case nevermind.

Get his buddy Superman to beat him up.

Slade is superhuman. Peak human is technically superhuman depending on the universe. DC peak human for Batman (usually) means the peak that a human would get to through training, resulting in someone on the level of an olympian or so in every area. Marvel peak human for Cap is more of being at the theoretical peak that a human could get to in terms of crazy shit they can pull off with enough adrenaline. Like the shit like a mom lifting a car to save her kid. So the idea is that you're at this theoretical peak in every single area. Which would technically be superhuman, since it's impossible for a human to be at that level in every area. You could get someone who's at the human peak for one or two things, but not an overall one. That's what makes Cap seem ridiculous (aside from occasional bad writing) in terms of his abilities sometimes.

At least I hope I'm explaining it right.

What's insane is just how one-sided this fight was. I mean he literally beats Batman to near death without even breaking a sweat. Batman also came off as incredibly thick-headed and pathetic here.

Like...THIS guy is on the Justice League? Really?

This is Slade's actual power

Chuck Dixon had things play out a bit differently in the rematch.

This remains the only good live-action demonstration of Deathstroke's power level.
youtu.be/taLO2yKqxRg?t=171

give him 9 adorable kids with in vitro fertilization

You'll note that Deathstroke's wearing his forgotten, forgettable late 90s outfit.

Deathstroke still takes round 1 here pretty decisively, to be fair.

>Deathstroke's plan failed... exactly as he had planned it to fail

For starters, Slade is basically Captain America in terms of actual strength. The second part is a bit tricky to explain, but I'll give it a try.

Imagine if every human has a certain amount of stats that they can put into every stat, like strength, speed, reflexes, each max out at around 20. Normally a person gets 30 stats in total to spread out. Batman, being Batman, managed to get 45. Captain America maxes out EVERY stat.

That's probably not a perfect example, but it gets the general idea across, that it's normally physically impossible for the same person to be as strong as an Olympic weight lifter and as fast as an Olympic sprinter, and if you google what some of them look like, you can see that their body types are completely different. Cap and Slade explicitly need comic book science to allow them to do the physically impossible like that.

I've always wondered, how would Super-Soldier Blonsky compare to MCU-Captain America. I don't mean in one of those retarded death battles, I mean if Cap had to do this and didn't do the stupid thing of trying to tank a punch from the Hulk how would Cap compare?

How is it tricky? Just explain it as Batman being the player in an MMO that reaches Lvl100 and can't improve his stats any further while Slade is the pay-to-win faggot that used cash shop items to buff his character to absurd levels, after reaching Lvl100

It's jobbing, because Batman was meant to lose this fight because the writer wanted to show how cool Slade is.

Superheroes have jobbed to Slade all the time - look at Identity Crisis, or that time he tripped THE FLASH

>Bats jobs to Slade

I want Batfags to leave.

It is jobbing. All Batman did was mindlessly charge forward and get the shit beat out of him. Wasn't even a fight. Hardly becoming of one of the world's greatest crimefighters and tacticians.

Wasn't that their first fight? You could just chalk it up to Batman underestimating him and figuring, "Oh, here's another Mercenary McCoolguy with a gun, I'll bet he goes down real quick when you get too close to shoot."

Deathstroke had already fought the Teen Titans and had almost killed Dick. Him being ignorant of who he is, especially with that costume, the missing eye, etc...well that just doesn't hold water.