A woman

>a woman

Surely you weren't expecting anything good from Netflix?

Looks like they're hiring based on the quality of the source material.

>producer of daredevil (season 2) and defenders

That's it. The project is dead. Nothing good can come from this. Sapkowski will riot.

Season 2 was good

only the punisher bits, and not as good as season 1

Well fuck

If they were gonna make it bad they could've at least whole-assed it by putting Scott Buck in charge.
I'd rather see a disastrous Witcher than the bland shit Lauren does.

>Sapkowski will riot.
He's a turbocuck so no. He'll endorse it and defend it to his dying day, no matter how shitty it turns out. Somehow having their work ruined doesn't phase them so long as it gets good goy credit.

>Strongest in the books independent female mages ruling the world through secret mason like guild.
>Protagonist being a cuck sacrificing himself and his dignity for a stuck up bitch and adopted daughter
>Every man being portrayed as brain dead sexist asshole
>Muh minorites like dwarfs are the good boys dindu nuffin.
And that's all based on books.
Honestly Witcher deserves a SJW adaptation. Games were far more based and rightwing than books.

Can't wait for a woman to check Geralt's privelige

lol you guys aren't going to get your mutant chad fucking titty witches you are going to get a beta getting bossed around by strong empowered female characters LOL

Aren't the (later) games pretty gay?

Oh fuck me,that bitch is going to butcher this...wich beautiful african american are they going to cast as Ciri?

Name five great movies directed by a woman

i wish i could simply avoid seeing anything about this

>i-it's just netflix funding guys

The Matrix :^)

Oh no, I hate women :(

>mutant chad fucking titty witches
That's Geralt in the games

>beta getting bossed around by strong empowered female characters
That's Geralt in the books.

>we want the MCU /Star Wars Soy boy audience

The Hurt Locker is literally the only movie I can think of that was directed by a woman and was decent

I honestly can't name a single one but I imagine there are some foreign directors who would prove me wrong.

American Psycho

American Psycho
Near Dark
Big
Wayne's World
Point Break

Point Break

strong woman yennefer incoming

Which one, the old one or the new one?

Old one is kino new one is gayer than fisting

This. Haven't you cunts learned yet.

Zero Dark Thirty was good too.

I hate to break it to you, but no one other than soyboys reads fantasy """"literature"""" user.

underrated

Do you really need to ask that?

Give up on any quality adaptations for the next several years.
The left will be putting everything into the baseline culture war weapon of Film and TV as they lose ground everywhere else.

Best you can do is not spend money on this shit.

Best thing about the games was planning out your decisions to wreck everyones shit. Geralt could ruin so many faggots days simultaneously.

/soyboy/

Not that guys, but are there any more. Same movies get posted after that question. And don't get me wrong, I like those movies, but I feel they're the equivalent of putting there The Rock, Big Top Peewie, Nightcrawler and Zodiac.

Not really, got it right away but I'm still so angry about this that I don't even want to think of it.

Why would you even ask that? Besides, the shitty gay one was directed by a man.

>wich beautiful african american are they going to cast as Ciri?

Sheeiiit!

So just like in the game?

........fuck
I really, really hope that the God will keep protective hand over Kim and lets him hit California with his Ork tier nuclear missile.

What does the “”””” “”””” mean?

He was credited for the games but he's eternally buttblasted that they're more famous than the books are outside of Slavland. I guess he wasn't dumb enough to take the same deal this time though, so maybe he'll stay quiet for the sake of dosh.

God cleanses sinners with fire one way or another.

hello newfriend

(((Schmidt Hissrich)))

>Not focussing on the last name
Sup Forums is lazy today

DROPPED

Wayne's World is better than Big Top PeeWee by a country mile.
It's closer to PeeWee's Big Adventure.

Literally 30 seconds late.

>capeshit

How about
Strange Days
Prince of Egypt
City of God
Lost in Translation
American Splendor

>Lost in Translation
that's horrible, but other than that, pretty good

Video games are a superior art form anyway.

Netflix didn't even increase my rates and I dropped them. Seriously some of the worst programming I've ever seen in my life.

everything MCU is gutter trash, i don't understand why there's so many shows its all CW tier

We Need to Talk About Kevin, then.

Yes and?
>Sapkowski will riot
It's not like his input matters, he sold the IP to the CD Red and what they did to the franchise also made him riot.

Sapkowski will aprove of anything that lets him support his alcoholism for a few years longer until his liver gives out.

Honestly what CD Red did to the franchise was better than what he came up with.

As long as he dosen't run into anyone with a pitchfork.

No, he sold the video game adaptation rights to CDP and most likely the TV adaptation rights to netflix. It's still his IP.

Women genocide when?

A (((woman)))

please not be true please please

I already know it's going to be bad. They have to make it live action, it's going to be a got clone, and it's just too bad. Imagine an animated witcher series.

>animated
Only if they go with the style of the drawn cut scenes from Witcher 2.

God damnit.
Just
God fucking damnit.

Pretty sure he sold the IP

Sup Forums btfo again i'm right xD! Fuck Sup Forums xD YAAAAAAASSSSSS QUEEEEEENNNNN

Lost in Translation

Ironic that CDPR has more influence when it comes to Witcher than the literal creator of Witcher. Games Witcher is more canon than books Witcher at this point

>Schmidt
>Hisrich
I'm worried by the fact that a jew is adapting The Witcher

>Some dumb video game bullshit
who cares. literally the same as capeshit.

You just know there will be a lot of BLACKEDing

This. I thought you all cancelled your Netflicts after Dear White Peepoh and Soros buying stock in it.

Because his books were only really well known in eastern europe. CDP turned it into a world wide franchise with insane production values.

Roberta Findlay is a great director

literally 0 "blacks" in the whole witcher world

Would you bang?

bro hes fantasy batman
"NO!"

He sure triggered you.

you know she's going to have Geralt save a bunch of nignog turdlings from opressive white guards. There will be Mexicans in there..the skoyatel will be BLM.

Fuck

Goddamit

They exist, they just live in different regions that are very difficult to get to. Same reason you rarely see Zerrikanians.

Not only does the world of The Witcher have all the normal difficulties of long distance travel OUR medieval world had, but they also have actual fucking monsters and shit that prey on travelers

Lost in Translation
City of God
Deliver Us From Evil
Lords of Dogtown
American Splendor
Slumdog Millionaire
Winter's Bone
We Need to Talk About Kevin
Persepolis
Monster
Little Miss Sunshine

shrek

You actually cared about this?
Netflix produces nothing but garbage.
And it's not like anyone out there produces good shows or movies anymore.
Everyone who works in this industry, no matter their race, gender or whatever deserves a bullet in the head.

fucking kek

i mean, did you faggots really expect it to be good?

>insane production values
Pole labour is cheap user. Pretty sure their production values are relatively low

do you think they'll sneak some in as nilfgaard slaves?

main characters in the story will be black, no doubt.

I warned you about Netflix bro
I warned you

Triumph of the Will

The whole thing, including marketing, cost them like 76mil freedom bucks.