Workaholic slave here

Workaholic slave here

I've had a week of pure hell with business meetings and projects going wrong

I need a comfy, every comfy hopefully something form my childhood movies that can take my mind off of the bad week I've had

I'm in my 30s, so could use something comfy from my era

Also, I'm going to be high as fuck tonight so don't hold back, I really need something to watch. Frankly, I keep businesses and the world going round o you owe me

Nacho Libre

Don't do drugs

I need it for this week

Try something else, like playing videogames.

About to talk to the devil tonight, we're going to dance you stupid fuck.

BTW, I only use cannabis every 4-6 months so this is my last week of speaking and looking this deeep into my life. After tomorrow, there is no more for a few months

Yea, I actually take long term breaks from weed

Not him but when I need a cigarette I need a cigarette. I only smoked weed once in my life so I'm not on any drugs but I guess his situation compares to my cigarettes.
Don't listen to this faggot user, fill your heart and overdose if you have to, sometimes you gotta let all that shit going around fuck off for a minute or two.

blue velvet if you haven't seen it

the ultimate high movie

trust me op

Dude, you know my taste quite well

About to pop it in, looks interesting 80s kino

fuck movies, watch a nature documentary, preferably Attenborough narrated

Max comfy.

enjoy m8, you're in for a trip

How can you watch movies from your childhood when they were made by pedos?

>being over the age of 12
>still playing video games

second this, Lynch is the perfect director to watch while under the influence because of how subconsciously he works.

Sorry user but this post was retarded. You already high? Go watch Napoleon Dynamite and follow it up with Wolf of Wall Street or 21 Jump St

>being over the age of 12
>still watching movies

>COMFY COMFY NUMMY MMMMMMMM YUMMY SAFE MMMMMM YUMMY MOMMY MMMMM SAFEEE WOMB MMMMM NO REALITY YUMMY SAFE NOSTALGIA MMMM NO ADULT NO WORK NO LIFE NO PAIN MMMMMMMMMM YUMMY
based redpilled anons

>comfy
and let me guess, you have reddit weather outside?

fucking redditor

Watch this.

Thanks, I had this on my list for a few months now but haven't had a chance to add it to my list, tonight is my movie night i guess

I'm going to watch a few movies and tomorrow back to work,

Yes, as an engineer you are salaried and I usually work 6 days a week

>taking a night of leisure after a hard week of work
>meanwhile (You)'ve likely been browsing Sup Forums for the last 8 hours

Had to pause what i'm doing before watching blue velvet but your post really caught my eye

Sad, you are correct. Whenever I have a tough month I usually comfy up in some comfy clothes and get high while watching some movies

Now this isn't regular for me, but what would you suggest? Slave away for the corporate world and do it with a smile? I need a little comfy down time sometimes

Also, would love to hear what you think is a normal activity and way to deal with stress

Let me guess, squat and oats....

Don't bother, it's probably some jobless sperg. There's nothing wrong with what you're doing when it's earned after hard work

What's your field?

jumanji
vampire in new york

It's Vampire in Brooklyn.

High level project management stuff

Sometimes I work too much that I need to relax online, The next few months will be interesting/life changing with the amount of work I'm doing

lol

Things are getting really good in blue velvet, wtf is going on

>muh business meetings

kys yourself

why?

Holy shit, I should totally watch the Truman show tonight. Think about it, all those businesses and people you pass on the road, they're not in your little show. holy shit, does it mean we are in a show?

Big
Flight of the Navigator