Haha

haha

HAHAHAHA

>2011 + 6
>still reading capes

AHAHAHAHAHA

The dark magics that improved DC's general output and attitude are fueled by Batgirl, which is why it's doomed to eternal shittiness.

What am I supposed to laught at here? Her own cousin has a history of people not knowing what to do with him because he's a flying brick from space.

This desu. It is the lightningrod that keeps the SJW that poisoned Marvel from hitting DC

#notallaliens
But honestly I have no serious problem with this.

Check on the right of the first panel.

but she is right, there are a lot of americans who want non whites to leave

>super powered aryan playing the victim card
Hilarious.

Yup. It's a containment and with Whedon working on the movie she may actually stay that way. Sacrifices had to be made.

What so funny about that, it's like Watchmen tier compared to that America bullshit

Seriously they're making Supergirl a fucking minority just because she's Kryptonian? Fuck off.

Also why is Babsgirl the worst comic and the worst Batgirl, goddamn, they should Oracle her again.

And there are a lot of non whites that hate whites. Wagging fingers at people doesn't help shit. All it does is create more division. No one seems to understand that. And before you disagree with me, I'm not white.

>Seriously they're making Supergirl a fucking minority just because she's Kryptonian? Fuck off.

user, please think really, really hard about what you just posted.

We can blame Obama for that. Fucker caused a ton of racial tension and division by being so blatantly biased.

But Supergirl is a minority. There is what? three Kryptons on the planet? They would be giving some of those almost extinct native american tribes a run for their money.

Meh. Batgirl is a lost cause. Let it be the focus of sjws so that the others dont have to go with this.

I meant like in a "I'm opressed" type of way, nothing opressed about someone like Supergirl.

Also motherfucking Kandor

shame super girl didnt squeeze a little harder, it coulda happened

>illegal alien
>not refuge from destroyed world.

dosn't shit on the USA after running away from a shit country

doesn't waive the flag of her shit country while claiming the streets of the invaded country in the name of her shit country

I've always liked the idea of the superhero community having weird racist assumptions about alien powers cause we're all stupid earthlings.

You don't owe a place you end up as a refugee anything. It's monstrous to turn away refugees, and that's the only direction any sort of moral obligation flows.

>? three Kryptons on the planet?
Does the dog count?

*xenophobic

The only thing funny here is how shit the interaction between Babs and Kara is. Compare this crap to Kara and Steph's team up issue.

It doesn't even make sense to compare Kryptonians to Vulcans. Fair enough if it's Coluans or the Psion since they have the whole asocial but smart thing (and Coluans have green blood) going on but Kryptonians are traditionally bricks with (occasionally) slightly higher intelligence than your average human.

Absolutely wrong. When someone treks out of a safe country to walk across a continent of safe, stable countries just because they want to go to one specific country, they lose all my sympathy.

>You don't owe the place that let you in without the usual standards of immigration, that provides food, shelter and more for free and provided you the means to escape the hellhole that is your home anything.

This is why people are turning on refugees.

>It doesn't even make sense to compare Kryptonians to Vulcans.

That's the joke and why Supergirl is offended.

is this a of kind of subtle parody?

She isn't illegal. But her crime. Is having 2 citizenships. Superman and supergirl are refugees, that had been given amnesty and citizenship by the government.

More important most. Countries had given superman citizenship too, so he can have free movement. Even those who don't allow double citizenship. I really liked the idea of superman renouncing his murrikan citizenship a few years ago, but I like the silver age status more. DC is terrible at pandering and this shit makes no fucking sense

>Aryan

There's nothing Aryan about her. Fucking Americans and their shitty education.

>I'm an illegal alien
So is she here to pick our lettuce?

You are a fucking idiot. Europe has a moral obligation, and that moral obligation isn't taking refugees, is just soo supporting Israel.

Fuck off, you can't pretend is about doing the right thing when you are bombing the homes of the people you take as refugees in order to help. Israel.

>And take over, do it his way and take all the credit
And that matters why? Who cares how it's done as long as it gets done. And caring about "the credit" is a pretty petty thing for a superhero to do.

>Lots of Americans
Because I'm sure other countries are far more accepting

Well it's kinda of true. You could literally JUST be saving lives with a foundation through science shit and you'd get a bunch of haters on your twitter feed because reasons.

>It's monstrous to turn away refugees, and that's the only direction any sort of moral obligation flows.

Not really, it depends also a whole lot on how the people coming in as refugees act and what their impact on the receiving society is

If someone acts criminally you have zero obligation to provide for them and house them while they shit up your place, even if they've fallen on rough times.

I will never get over the Tray-Tray is my son thing.

YFW this is what rapefugees actually believe.

woah, did she just assumed xer superpower?

This is actually funny, though. Some people are so goddamn triggered by any mention of race, or of women referring to themselves as women, or any other shit that real people in the real world encounter on a daily basis because of "muh sjw boogeyman", I'm kind of sick of it. You're detracting attention from the books doing it poorly and shoving political agendas down our throats with 0 subtlety.

Kryptonians have been an allegory for the immigrant experience in America since Siegel and Shuster.

>You don't owe a place you end up as a refugee anything.
No, that's not true. You do owe becoming a productive, respectful, law-abiding, tax-paying member of society to the place you show up in demanding them to provide fucking everything, housing, food, bills, spending money, education, all at the cost of local taxpayers for foreign you and your kids and wife and cousins, just because you didn't like it at your home country any more.

I know it's hard for tumblrinas to grasp, but experiencing some hardship doesn't make it okay to play your victimhood as an ace and treat everyone else like shit and expect everyone else to pay for your everything forever

She looks like she's from fucking Switzerland or something. If she isn't juggling cars with two fingers, nobody would know she was an ayylmao.

>ugh I'm a tall pretty white girl I'm so oppressed
>I'm gonna break into that building
>"My friend owns that building, lets just get you acce-"
>NO I WANNA BREAK IN THIS IS MY STORY

Has anyone ever fucking used Squee in a none ironic way?

Is Batgirl going to fuck Supergirl

>Wagging fingers at people doesn't help shit.
Shoehorning an equivalence into the conversation in response to a specific person talking about a specific issue doesn't help shit. What she said was "a lot of people in this country hate me just for being an immigrant", not "white people are evil and inferior". All she was doing was talking about a real problem that applied to her personally, not

>And before you disagree with me, I'm not white.
That's also irrelevant.

>its the black guy's fault that I'm so racist!

Superman's son

>forced injection of Obama from nowhere
>no mention of Trump
Hello Sup Forums.

>Persians are the true Aryans
WW2 has had a huge effect on the world, Aryan is now forever more tied to blonde hair and blue eyes

I thought DC was doing well in this department.

Also, what exactly is "his way" and why is it bad?

wtf is there more to that pic?

It's a containment book to let Gail vent and rant

Gail didn't write this.

>Kryptonians are discriminated against
>A single Kryptonian could take over the world if they wanted to and normal folk wouldn't stand a chance
I kind of see where they're going with this. It's a parody, right?

Capeshit is long gone

Better to just forget it exists

Trump didn't give legitimacy to Black Lives Matter on bad faith. You can't blame him for everything, kiddos.

that's kinda cute. I'm assuming she's just doing this because she's with a friend.

I'm more dissapointed that the writer had Supergirl get a StarTrek reference than her taking offense to it.
It's like the writer doesn't get her as an alien character, merely as a "she's feared for being different" character

Like remember old52 Batgirl issue with Supergirl?
THAT was how it's done.

Gail was n52 Batgirl
dcYou and Rebirth Batgirl is a different writer.

Gail Batgirl was her somehow having working legs again and still mentally recovering, while dealing with kinda cool villains and one time mentioning the roommate is Trans
New Batgirl had a costume change that a lot of Sup Forums liked, but then the stories sucked cause none of the villains are all that good and weak writing like

Shut up Merkel

He's an Anchor Baby kek. Yea I know he's not, whomever wrote this diatribe for her needs rethink it a bit

This isn't X-men marvel where people are hating on her for having powers.

Dude scrunches up further into his sheets.

"Nah I hear her talking like a dumbass, I don't want anything to do with her Story."

Would it be so bad to Borrow some stuff from the Supergirl show. Basically the Lesbian Harem Manga stuff.

>and that moral obligation isn't taking refugees, is just soo supporting Israel

Send all refugees to Israel
2 birds one stone

No you mongrel, all indoeuropans are aryans.

>I have a problem
>Oh I have a friend who can fix your problem
>NO! I don't want anyone else getting the credit for helping. I need to save the day and get all the credit

So she doesn't want to help she just wants the credit for helping. That makes her sound absolutely awful.

Is this an edit?

So?

I doubt it as it fits what certain audience want to hear.

If it was Batwoman, it'd be fine.