Repeat after me: Chaos magic isn't real

Repeat after me: Chaos magic isn't real.

Other urls found in this thread:

brianmichaelbendis.tumblr.com/post/153456102697/now-that-d-man-came-out-as-gay-isnt-your
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Repeat after me: dubs magic isn't real.

MADAME
PRESIDENT

It doesn't matter bmb, Morrison is still a better writer than you

Why you hate D-Man you homophone!?
>brianmichaelbendis.tumblr.com/post/153456102697/now-that-d-man-came-out-as-gay-isnt-your

"irrational hatred" is right though. I've never seen an author gets so spiteful on such an harmless character. Is it connect to some awful childhood memory? Did some bullies beat him up with a copy of D-Man's first appearence?

It isn't real?

Does Bendis know everyone hates him?

D-Man and Tigra are the two characters that incur his wrath for some reason.

One of you fuckers should make it big in Marvel and write a comic starring Tigra and D-Man and all they do is slap Jessica Jones, Luke Cage, Jessica Drew, Danielle Cage, Riri Williams, and Miles Morales.

>D-Man and Tigra are the two characters that incur his wrath for some reason.

I remember when his depiction of Tigra in New Avengers pissed off people but I think had he done that now, he would've gotten in worse trouble considering now we have twitter, tumblr, and articles that're even more clickbaity and sensationalized.

Why does he hate certain characters so much?

I honestly have no idea. I also have no idea why if you dislike a character you would spend time in your book just to shit on them. If I was a writer, I just wouldn't write any of the characters I don't like.

>Chaos magic isn't real.
Then how did Trump get elected?

If I ever made it big in Marvel I'd do such terrible things to Miles. Fuck, Bendis would probably cry.

I would have Luke Cage cheat on Jessica Jones with Kitty Pryde but do it in the most hacky way possible so all parties look like tremendous assholes.

But if I'm not the one with control over these characters, some other writer might come along and write a good story that features them! They might even have good things happen to them at some point, and that would be terrible!

I'd have Luke Cage cheat on her with Iceman. I'd make Luke be bottom. I'd just forget Danielle exists and instead have them hang out withTigra and her son.

I beg to differ

Russians on the internets.

Strange will never entirely recover from that moronic statement.

He's a narcissist, so probably not.

I would have Kitty Pryde swear off men once and for all, and develop a deep distain for bald men in particular.
As I meme it, so shall it come to pass!

Wasn't that basically when Doop had a crush on her?

There's been an unfortunate backslide since then, she was last seen romantically involved with the least attractive Galaxy Guardian guy.

The story where Miles comes out as a horse-fucker would be important.

Wasn't that Harry Potter who did that?
I hear it was quite a performance.
They sold tickets.

My digits says otherwise