Your perfect Adult Swim lineup

In no particular order

Thursdays and Saturdays (action nights):

>Gundam Wing
>Space Dandy
>Code Geass
>Cowboy Bebop
>Inuyasha (muh nostalgia a e s t h e t i c)
>Samurai Jack
>The Big O
>Kill La Kill
>Full Metal Alchemist

Rest of the week:

>Rick and Morty
>American Dad
>Mike Tyson Mysteries
>Home Movies
>Mission Hill
>Check It Out! With Dr. Steve Brule
>Aqua Teen Hunger Force
>King Of The Hill
>Bob's Burgers
>Sealab 2021
>Moral Orel
>Metalocalypse
>The Eric Andre Show

>Wing
Get some taste

Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday:
>Sealab 2021
>ATHF
>Harvey Birdman
>Venture Bros
>Metalocalypse
>Morel Orel
>Home Movies
>Superjail
>Mission Hill
>Frisky Dingo

Friday (weebshit):
>Big-O
>Cowboy Bebop
>Outlaw Star
>Scryed
>Perfect Hair Forever
>Trigun
>Guardian of The Spirit
>Samurai Champloo
>Ghost in The Shell: SAC (both seasons)
>Lupin III

Saturday (live action and whatever else):
>Saul of The Mole Men
>Tim and Eric
>Tom Goes to The Mayor
>Black Jesus
>Eric Andre Show
>fill out the rest of the block with Futurama, Boondocks and Seth Macfarlane's shows.

So frisky dingo is actually good?

Some guy uploaded a shitload of adult swim shows to his youtube channel.

It's the missing link between Sealab 2021 and Archer, and while it's not as great as either, it's good enough to be worth watching through once.

Honestly, I'd just like them to toss it up a little more. I realize all the Seth Macfarlane shows are necessary to keep Adult Swim afloat, but it doesn't have to be the same shit all the time after that. Though they've actually been doing this a little this year. They had Space Ghost going on, then Boondocks, now they're replacing the second Robot Chicken with Mike Tyson Mysteries. I'd appreciate it if they did this more. Drop something like Assy or Xavier or Tim and Eric in there, or pretty much anything mentioned at the top.

>Gundam Wing

No nigger what the fuck that's like the second worst one. Maybe 3rd depending on whether Unicorn is better or not. They're both so shitty that I can't tell.

The show lacks almost all preparation.
>Oh no the bad dudes are here
>Nevermind that I've walked miles from my Gundam
>Oh look it's right over here now how convenient
>Oh look there's no boot sequence time to kick ass

It's supposed to take a whole team of gaylords inside a space carrier to maintain these things and keep them battle ready at any time, I don't give a fuck if you're a specialized nigger faggot with superhuman powers, you simply cannot fucking do that.

>realize all the Seth Macfarlane shows are >necessary to keep Adult Swim afloat, but it doesn't have to be the same shit all the time after that.

My problem is that any given night, the lineup is literally 80% FOX reruns. And of the originals that air, one of them is Robot Chicken and the other is a double Aqua Teen that repeats later in the night. Outside of that you have a Mike Tyson Mysteries episode, 12 Oz. Mouse at 4 AM, and one of the online streaming things from their website.

I rewatched the dub version a couple of years ago with a friend. We lost our shit because at one point some guy fighting against the main 5 said "Oh no, they have a strategy!"
Apparently the mere fact of having a strategy is enough to make your opponents worry.

I wish Adult Swim / Toonami would drop all live action and focus on less "goofy" shows.

Bring in Wakfu, for example, for Toonami, and stuff like JoJo's or One Punch Man. For Adult Swim, bring in something more serious and not constantly retarded. Also, last Saturday of the month, play a movie, like Sword of Stranger.

Stop showing American Dad, Family Guy, Cleveland Show, Rick & Morty, ATHF, King Of The Hill, Bobs Burgers, etc. They;re not funny.

>American Dad, Family Guy, Cleveland Show, Rick & Morty, ATHF, King Of The Hill, Bobs Burgers, etc
But those precious $$$$$ from casuals watching these shows.

You gotta teach casuals some time. I remember coming home from school and seeing Dragonball Z, Gundam Wing, Tenchi Muyo, Outlaw Star, etc. None of the shit they air is worth watching these days.

Thursdays and Saturdays (action nights):

>Transformers G1
>G.I Joe A Real American Hero
>Transformers Prime
>Transformers Animated
>G.I Joe Renegades

>Rest of the week:
>My Little Pony Friendship is Magic
>Littlest Pet Shop
>Jem
>Transformers Rescue Bots
>Pound Puppies
>Dan Vs.

Dragonball Z is the most casual thing in the world. Literally everybody knows it.

And of course nothing that they do have stored in the vaults going back to the early CN days with Space Ghost that IS worth watching ever gets fucking aired.

But Dragonball Z and it's popularity allowed for all the other awesome action packed shows to break through. It also gave us Dragonball Super and the original Dragonball to watch.

Very true. CN, in a general sense, just needs to be gutted and restarted.

this is true of both CN and Adult Swim AND BOOMERANG too. They literally show late 2000s, early 2010s and currently airing CN shows most of the time now. Sometimes you see the occasional early Cartoon Network original like Dexter and the only pre-Cartoon Network cartoon that ever gets aired anymore is fucking Scooby Doo.

Could you imagine the shitstorm that would ensue if adult swim played any of those "rest of the week" shows at 4am?

>Rick and Morty, Bob's Burgers, King of the Hill
>Cut
Get the fuck out of here with your shit taste

We've literally been watching the same King of The Hill episodes for 20 years. Give it a fucking rest.

this. KOTH is still damn big in syndication outside AS, much like Seth shows.