Voltron: Legendary Defender

Klotor is better than Klance.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=@ArtOfLaurenM&src=typd
twitter.com/search?f=tweets&q= @Voltron&src=typd
imgur.com/a/wB9ki
youtube.com/watch?v=9mOFpbajiC8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

why are there so many threads all of a sudden?

Lotor's doomed to die.

Klance still wins.

Because Eurotrash keep making threads.

People still being high on shallurra buttblasting.

Shallurafags got BTFO.

Because the Shallura is Dead party attracted a higher than usual amount of activity.

l-lewd

OP is right though. Klotor is better than Klance.

It was the day Pidge was born and Shallura died (not that it was ever alive to begin with).

Doesn't matter, Klotor is self-destructive. Lotor is a passing fad; Lance will always be around.

Even Lotllura is better than Klance.

Still a better love story than Shallura.

Stay mad, baby, the one constant in Keith's life is Lance. Nobody gives a shit about Allura.

Wow, Klotor is really grown in popularity around these parts. I'm impressed.

Impressed at their desperation?

This still makes me happy.

That's not a Galraship.

Is there some new twitter harassment campaign started up by Shallurafags against the showrunners now?

>Shallurafags
Klancers too, but no. Not that I'm aware of. There's only the angry shippers @ing them
>twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=@ArtOfLaurenM&src=typd
>twitter.com/search?f=tweets&q= @Voltron&src=typd

Lancelot is best

Shipping is for fags, but what's causing the one group to be so upset?

imgur.com/a/wB9ki

Why are the Shallurashits like this...

>Lauren liked the ones where someone thanked her for the show and apologized for how shitty this fandom is

She is so done with this fandom.

They legit believe Jeremy is a diehard Klance shipper and the Voltron staff keep him in a cage and forbid him from promoting Klance? The fuck?

They're awfully upset by age differences, but I guess girls are much more likely to be hit on by creepy older guys and probably hate that in their ships?

Why don't more people ship Haggar/Zarkon?

Because they're not hot or young.

Because ew het ew villains ew Zarkon is crusty

A shame. I'd love more art of them.

Because it's not gay.

gotta love the mice

I've warmed up to that ship since people have been theorizing Lotor might be their son.

NEVER LEAVE US, MICE user.

Because of Lotor having that cowlick, right? I don't know, they might follow the old storyline of Lotor's mother being dead. Haggar could be just a relative.

Keith developing feelings for Allura as the show goes on is gonna be so cute. HNNNNGG.

Yes.

Lamest possible thing ever.

That's gonna be fucking adorable.

VOLTRON WONDERCON PANEL 2017

>youtube.com/watch?v=9mOFpbajiC8

I want my Shlav sitcom.

Yep. I was assessing the drama and going through the Shallura and Kallura tags a few hours ago, and I saw some Klancer claiming that Jeremy "confirmed Klance for a slow burn". Nothing of the sort happened, of course, he was just talking about relationships on the show in general, and made some vague comments about Lance maybe finding that one person he likes more than anyone else, but they interpret everything he says as a hint at Klance.

I told you Shlav was real.

Blah, I wince anytime the Lancefags screech.

Gonna watch this. I couldn't waste my time to keep up with that shitty Klancer/Shitlluran liveblog.

No dice.

>Be Mrs. Holt
>Your husband and son are missing, presumed dead
>Your only remaining child becomes obsessed with conspiracy theories about them and gets in troubles with the government
>One day she just disappears
>Probably got herself killed or sold into sex slavery like many runaway teens
>It's probably your fault somehow

Hah, the crowd just goes silent when Kimberly says Allura doesn't like kids.

She cries whenever she sees peas because they remind her of her husband.

Poor Lauren

What world do they live on?

I don't think it's gonna happen. I think e end up with no romance at all.

>allura was originally shiro's age
>they retconned allura's age to make kallura happen
>i made this conclusion based on absolutely nothing

>earlier allura was said to be around shiro's age
Haha, what? This is alternative facts.

>kimberly called lotor hot
Someone let Lotllura user know about this!

All that crazy screaming over Lotor has got me fearing this new gen of Lotorfags.

Shitllurans scrambling around trying to cover their asses and making up fake stories.

Lotor confirmed for pretty boy.

Do you think Kimberly is gonna be saving gay pics of Lotor?

Was that Lotor guy some big deal in old shows? Why is everyone talking about him?

Samuel/Colleen is a good ship. It's up there with Shlav.

In secret. Maybe.

The biggest deal.

How many pictures of the mice do you have in total?

She's going to be a Klotor.

Cause tumblr drama, apparently we're not supposed to hate shallura cause some people were being mean :( and now all voltron threads will be filled with people who have nothing better to do but post tumblr screencaps.

I have to constantly pause is because of the damn banshee screeching. I wish I could shove down a brick on everyone's throats who do this in public.

Expect the same after S3 comes and we will have real romantic hints/development on Kallura. There'll be a champagne shower over here. I'd still advise what's always said, if you're not interested in it, ignore that part of the thread.

They should have a rule at cons that people shut the fuck up unless it's a q and a session, or the end of the panel.

It would never work. Too much concentrated autism.

I'm fine with people cheering and clapping, But I'd get these young women/teen girls that just squeeeeeee at the top of their lungs like some damn 5-year-olds removed from the panel, if they can't act adequately.

So will the fanbase turn around and embrace Kallura after more hints or will it be forever hated? Actually is it really hated now or just on tumblr?

Altean Lance? Seriously? I hate this fandom.

They will hate it because it gets in the way of Klance and people believe Allura was "de-aged" to be with Keith. See .

I've been to a few cons, and the panels I've seen were pretty nice. But those were comic related, not pop culture shit. It seems like tv and movie shit attracts the worst people.
That'd be okay. Clapping and cheering at the end of the panel would be the best though. The fucking shriekers are too much. I've been to better behaved metal concerts.

Klancers and black weebs hate Kallura. They will never come around.

It'll get a comfy following, but others will hate it, mostly Klancers and Shitlluras. A few Sheiths will probably hate it too and call it boring and cliche. Never mind the fact tha Sheith might be the most boring ship in existence.

Sheith is only boring because the Klancers take every opportunity to call it a bad influence. If this fandom were 10 years ago we'd be getting a lot more robot arm fisting.

I'm sure the actual children will hold Kallura dear just as the oldfags did in their younger years, especially if they will a power couple, and the majority doesn't take shipping that seriously. Tumblr does it's own thing, the anti-kalluras won't ever come around, because they made up their minds before Kallura even began.

Oh god, people are like:
"don't be mean to shallura shippers! allura seemed adult coded and her relationship with shiro seemed romantic coded! they didn't know they were shipping a pedophilic ship! blame the staff for not making the ages clear! maybe shallura can still be acceptable if allura is 19 and shiro is 22!"

>not liking tender looks and anime-sque name shouting
poor taste

Sheith just does absolutely nothing for me. It's weird, because I actually like comfy, nice ships. But it's just boring. Maybe I'm also biased because the shitty Sheiths on Sup Forums left a bad taste in my mouth during season one too.

But didn't the Shallurashits spend months harassing Shaladin and Kallura shippers? And a lot of them are still saying Shaladin and Kallura are bad but Shallura is good because of retarded ass logic such as Allura being 19 and Keith being 17.

Most sheithers are fine with Kallura, because they were both harassed by same people.

That's a lot of hypocrisy. I hope the Shaladin and Kallura shippers bully them for this.

There are so many logical reasons Keith doesn't have to be the same age as Hunk too.

I WANT HUNK TO FUCK A ROCK WITH HIS COCK

We know. You've been saying it for like the past four threads.

I remember some Sheith shippers saying their ship was fine if Keith was 19 but the antis kept insisting that wasn't possible because Keith wasn't an adult but a teen. Now they're saying Allura can be both an adult and a teen at age 19.

>Allura was the same age as Shiro originally!
>How do you know?
>I pulled it out of my ass!
Never change, shallurafags.

I heard Tyler Labine say Hunk was 17 and the Let's Voltron podcast say Lance was 19. Don't know how official this is though.

You can't ship a 17 year old with a 19 year old! That's a adult/minor relationship! HANCE IS CANCELLED.

Ehh, I don't think black weebs can be grouped into one category. One of the big black Allura cosplayers likes Kallura just fine.

Hunk was set up as an engineering genius in season 1. He could have skipped a grade.

>Lance was 19
First time hearing that honestly. I'm pretty sure Hunk and Lance are supposed to be the same age, so around ~18, based on what Tyler says about Hunk.

Think the difference is between black weebs and black fangirls.