You were supposed to save the Justice League brand, Orlando

You were supposed to save the Justice League brand, Orlando.

How does Batman find the time to be in two Justice Leagues and Gotham all at once?

Meanwhile, Hitch's JL is actually starting to get good. What a weird turn of events.

I like it.

Probably the biggest disappointment from Rebirth so far. They even pulled a "Marvel" and said Ivan Reis would be doing the art and they bamboozled us by giving us Felipe Watanabe instead...

T R I G G E R E D

The problem with the book is the characters are completely wrong for the task at hand.

Essentially the book is a street level team with Lobo but they are facing Muliverse Doctor Doom/ Putin.

And it's made the on really rucking wired like what the fuck are Black Canary and Vixen supposed to do about an Eastern European Strongman who's reforming the a version of the Soviet Block?

Seriously.

Every issue of this book is riddled with the subtext "Hey wouldn't Superman be better equipped to do this?"

Problem, pleb?

I don't want to read this shit, I have the concept. We could had have an outsiders book, but. Instead we got this shit.

Orlando desperately needs a scripter. All his ideas are really cool but his characters are shit.

He needs the DeMatties to his Giffen

Considering the only tolerable character is OOC, heh. Fuck JLA.

I've liked Hitch's run since the start of Rebirth and don't get what people hate about it

I like the lineup.

> take writer who has three voices for characters, tops.
> put him in a team book

>take a writer that can't write women
>give him Supergirl because he's gay

>we need a justice league to inspire humans
>we'll do that by having members be normal humans and not aliens and demigods and space cops
>ok, bring the mass murdering , indestructible alien that can endure a fistfight with superman

Still reading it for Lobo desu

Orlando excels at tough manly guys I guess

this is where the whole premise falls apart. Why did they have to go with such retarded reasoning if they're going to have Lobo on the team?

Please tell me there's no anti putin propaganda?

They need a strong guy on the team

Batman is preparing for War as seen in detective comics, his reasonings for his Gotham team and the JLA are just lies, he's training them so they can hold their own in a coming war

Don't believe the lies of the bat

There is absolutely no Putin propaganda. Not! Dr Doom is taking over and rallying various fictional Eastern Europe countries into one united block.