WHY AREN'T WE DISCUSSING THIS?!?!?!?

>MOTHER! IS KINO

no it isn't. it's basic and simplistic story-telling that focuses itself on one of the most generic and frankly boring ideas
you like it because you aren't intelligent, so when a film is obvious but pretends it isn't you think you're smart for understanding it

stop making this thread, faggot.

t. arofnosky

We did, you're late.

It's a great film, but faggots like this will put it down because they're idiots.

best hollywood film of the year by far

After I saw this I asked myself how something so simplistic and on the nose could be approved and made but then I read some discussion forums and several people never even picked up that it was a biblical allegory and it all made sense.

it was shit

We can't discuss it because everyone hates JLaw and thinks arronosky is a a hack that copies anime
Also the film has some symbolism which literally makes autistic people upset because it's not 100% literal

you're the idiot here my friend
congratulations on having such a big brain and understanding the most complex film since Moana

i didn't. i'm not a godfag so i didn't see the genesis reference. i came on Sup Forums afterwards and asked wtf i'd just watched.

I'm sorry I digitally tongue punched your shitbox JLaw. Stop making movies where you get raped.

you unironically NEVER made the connection?
85 IQ amerimutt

i didn't say it was complex.

the story was a mystery to me (i didn't see the genesis story) and i thought it was well done. the story was intense and the whole thhing looked great.

fuck you. go back to your starwars thread

Can you make an allegory if there's only one way to interpret it?

Anyway it kinda sucks

>someone that hasn't read the bible is an idiot
er... sorry to tell you anons... but the bible is bullshit

>waaah he doesn't like what I like!!! Better call him an idiot to make myself feel better. Tha'll show him!!!

If you didn't pick up on the biblical allegories then how is the movie even engaging? It would just be a so wandom so cwazy shitfest.

>how is the movie even engaging?
obviously it was a mystery to me. i knew something wasn't "real" about it all, i was just waiting for the punchline. when it never came i asked Sup Forums. then someone said 'genesis' and it all made sense.

Luis Bunuel would have been proud.

>(i didn't see the genesis story)
lol

All you had to do was watch the credits and see who the characters were and the light would go off in your head. Of course, you'd probably have to watch the movie again.

haha good one bro! you got me! haha

So what's the story here? On RT it simply says that some strangers start living in a couple's house and shit hits fhe fan

I thought it was a decent portrayal of humanity and how fucking destructive we are. Totally bashed religion. How is that simplistic?