Rick and Morty

Why you shouldn't be pissed Dan Harmon put 3 large sponsorships in the season 3 premiere. So many people here are angry we were being advertised to with product placements, guess what that's how it works, Dan is near god status and deserves to be paid. And you pirating everything he works on isn't helping, so stop whining... Enjoy whatever we get and stop saying reddit.

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/mcdonald-s-bring-back-mcdonald-s-szechuan-sauce-424d15e9-3815-4a51-8d81-26a3fc686ee1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>0.02 bit coins has been deposited in your account.

>bit coins being worth anything

I'm not paid. I'm just annoyed the only thing everyone talks about is how the premiere had 3 major fast food product placements. People are ignoring everything else because the producers had the gall to want money.

Something is worth what you believe it is worth. Bitcoins may not be based in gold, but they are made to be infinite, while most of the world use floating currency, which theoretically is infinite, therefore worth less and less. Also 1 bitcoin now is worth about 1100 dollars

>Hey Morty, I hate religion and love science!
People from reddit start to chuckle a little bit while smoking weed, having sex with little boys, and praising Karl Marx

>Hey Morty... guess what? There is no god!
People from reddit start convulsing with laughter and tackle a man with a Trump hat while holding him down and farting in his face.

>I don't care about anyone else except myself. Thats why I'm a edgy intergalatic outlaw. Fuck family, fuck Summer, Fuck Beth, Fuck Jerry, and Fuck You!"
An abysmal darkness falls over the earth, shrouding mankind, though the laughter continues. eardrums burst and pop like gaskets as entire cities of people writhe on the ground in both misery and ecstasy. Months later, most of the world has died, whether of lack of will to live without more Rick and Morty, or from inability to provide for themselves while laughing. The deaf inherits the earth, immune to the Redditty humor that caused the last extinction event to befall mankind before it's end - whether man has been cast down or ascended is hotly debated by survivors for years to come.

Nice Ctrl+C Spaghetti
LOL XDXDXD ECKS DEE!!!1!!

I believe they're Back to being worth more than gold again

>0.02 bitcoins have been placed in your account

Ya reddit so gay, rite guise?

grow up, it's a cartoon.

Sup Forums will never stop being filled with manchildren. And thus it can never be chill about anything ever again.

Ever notice that's it's only the popular cartoons Sup Forums hates?

Not OP but isn't that really the whole point of the show?

Rick is an egomaniac asshole with a god-complex who by luck and sheer improvisation gets out of the worst possible situations imaginable. While Rick's edginess and arrogance is rewarded, Morty's (and the rest of the main cast's actually) humanitarian efforts and willingness to help others always gets in the way and ruins things in some way or another. At the end of the day though, some balance is kept by showing Rick also fails (S2E1, The Unity episode, Rick Potion #9.. etc).

Not really a new formula.

Are people just mad that reddit likes the show so much?

*tips sodomised altar boy*
Amen, my blessed brother

There's nothing wrong with tackling down a man wearing a Trump hat

How do you construct a "more logical" ratio between quantity of a physical substance and digits of a cryptgraphic algorithm than their market value? Like if I get how you can say "Platinum is worth more than gold" if an ounce of platinum is worth more than an ounce of gold, but how do you form a common unit between cryptocurrency and gold?

>bitcoins used to be bought dollar for dollar
>now they are hundreds of dollars for one

J-just a meme currency guys, glad i never got on the train thats for sure

Demand within the people creates value. Thats all it is usually. People demand bitcoins, thus bitcoins are valuable.

Your attempts to summon Sup Forums to derail the thread have failed, you sly Samoan.

I don't wanna summon Sup Forums. There's literally nothing wrong with tackling down a man with a Trump hat.

People are mad that the show had a decent premise and within 1 season has already deteriorated into shit.
>Starts with adventures into cool dimensions
>Now SZECHUAN SAUCE MORTY Gotta have my nuggies!!!

Harmon and Roiland are autists though

>still trying to summon Sup Forums

You've already been ratted out.

Next you're going to make an incredibly racist reply to one of your posts, and then keep samefagging until more idiots join in.

Roiland raised on nuggies and burger happy meals, actually has been sperging out about that sauce he had one time.

This is the most reddit thread I've ever seen

calm down, it was a fucking joke. You're the autist if you truly think that's going to be a recurring plot point. The whole point of the new episode was to reset all their world building so they could go back to episodic adventures.

I'm glad I skipped everything after the first season. I didn't know this show's fanbase would be so militant, or cancerous.

fucking leaf

It's just a fucking hat, you pathetic sperg.

I get it. Alt-left are still bitter faggots. Get over yourselves.

Samefag.

then you must be new.
Rick and morty is fairly popular across the internet.
Reddit,Imgur,prolly 9fag, and even Sup Forums.

just because you're a contrarian or autistic doesn't change a fucking thing.

I get how Bitcoins can have value, what I don't get is how Bitcoins can be "worth more than gold" at one point and "worth less than gold" at another point. It doesn't make sense. To create such a comparison you need a stable axis on which to compare a unit of gold to a unit of bitcoin that isn't the market value. Bitcoins are always going to be worth their in Gold. The arbitrary comparison of 1 Bitcoin to, say, an ounce of Gold just because the market values look similar (especially considering Gold is tracked in traded in all sorts of different units of measure) is an absolutely meaningless comparison. Especially when you consider that there are roughly 383 times as many ounces of valued gold as there are Bitcoins.

bitcoins aren't backed by any stable value, so its value in comparison to stable commodities can fluctuate dramatically.

damn those opinions must scorn you,however, there is literally no problem beating Antifa faggots.

supply/demand makes the prices fluctuate.
there's also been like two major crashes where people lost a fucking ton of money on bitcoin losses.

That whole rant at the end speaks volumes about how worthless a human being he truly is. He outright admits he only saved his grandkids to curry favor with Beth so he can wrest control of the family, and that Morty is going to be his slave

He's gone from simply being a bad person to an irredeemable MONSTER

I am genuinely interested how did that sauce taste like.
You guys think Mcdonalds would actually do a promotion for the show?

to be honest, there's literally nothing wrong with beating people up in general
if you can't defend yourself, you deserve the beating

If we can get enough people to sign this then anything is possible!

change.org/p/mcdonald-s-bring-back-mcdonald-s-szechuan-sauce-424d15e9-3815-4a51-8d81-26a3fc686ee1

I haven't seen a single person talking about it until this thread.

I wish I could upvote your post man

>McNugga
huh

>muh electric beanie babies
Honestly, I'm flabbergasted by the quality of the American education system. It's like you're raised to be allergic to critical thinking.

Reminder: If you're not an autistic contrarian who doesn't gets mad at cartoons and video games, you don't belong on Sup Forums let alone Sup Forums

Normies get out.

>tfw allergic to corn
>tfw can't eat anything at mcdonalds
>tfw you'll never eat nuggies with szechuan sauce

Great I love McDonalds. McDonalds like Rick and Morty is so great. Let us petition them to get the mulan sauce lol. I love eating American nuggets and burgers.

I have about as much respect for Rick and Morty as I do for the dogshit on my shoe. It is reddit. It is video game hotpocket. It is capeshit. It is cheeto dust. I'm literally screaming right now and slamming my arms down on my desk just thinking about it.

It is the most depraved video game infantilized manchild degeneracy. It is saturday morning cartoon. It is non-neurotypicality. It is memes. It is video game. It is tarantino. It is imdb. It is memes. It is memes. It is reddit. It is memes.

>Honestly, I'm flabbergasted by the quality of the American education system. It's like you're raised to be allergic to critical thinking.
Pretty much. The education system was formed during the Industrial Revolution, and nobody has bothered to really reform it even as it became impossible to actually live on a factory job even if you could find one.

McNigger Libber Dip Dip

Look at this asshole bringing back that pancake meme

Fucking casual pancake shit

>I hate religion and love science!
>triggering Sup Forumsfags.
Nice pasta. If only, pretty sure the religious fixation on justifying Rick, and the vaugely libertarian subtext appeals to them just as much.

Dan sucks ass like he's the world's #1 rimjob champion and you might just be runner-up, OP

Not American, but 1 bitcoin does go for a thousand dollars.

>Dan Harmon
>Near god status

I mean, if running your own creation into the ground while being an insufferable autist gives you god status, then sure.

>the purity of art of silly burp man and squeaky boy was destroyed by product placement
Why do liberals hate capitalism so much?

You're working off of the assumption that bitcoin is a physically backed currency, which it is not. You don't understand the concept of currency very well.

>Wall
>Making America great again
>Ebin memes
You have to go back.

>being a retard in the year of our lord anno domini 2017

I feel sorry for people who get upset over cartoons.

Theyll say it's because Capitalism is unfair. But really it's because they can't control it. They want people dependent on them.

you guy's are retarded. He's literally asking how do you decide which unit of gold to compare to a bitcoin? Bitcoin can't be weighed so you can't do an ounce for ounce comparison. Is one bitcoin equivalent to an ounce of gold, a pound, a gram or what?

If you compare gold to a physical substance you can be fair by comparing an ounce for an ounce or a pound for a pound but how do you do that with something that is substanceless?

it sure does, look at your president