Breaking Bad

My god is this show tempting me to start a meth lab

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-7N2X9vCvHQ
youtube.com/watch?v=sIs501ktFfQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nigga u stupid

do it fag, it's really cool just like in the show

Ha, when I watched it with my wife (you know- materialistic and small minded as the rest) she asked me "Do you think you could do what he did?" and I knew what she was thinking.

Fuck it I'm doing it

I know the chemistry

Watch the meth documentary that just came out on HBO. These stupid hicks in Arkansas are being arrested with $300k in their trailers and pounds of meth. Imagine if you’re compitant what you could pull in

>compitant

Who are you le talking to right now? Who is it you le think you le? Do you know how much I le make a year? I mean, even if I le told you, you wouldn't le believe it. Do you know what would happen if I sudden le decided to le stop going into le work? A business big enough that it could be le listed on le NASDAQ goes belly up. Le disappears! It ceases to le exist without le me. No, you clearly don't know who you're le talking to, so let me le clue you le in. I am not in le danger, Skyler. I AM le danger! Le guy opens his le door and gets shot and you think that of LE ME? No. I am le one who le knocks!

>watch a show about a man destroying his life and alienating everyone he loves by getting into drugs and criminal activity

>Man I gotta start selling drugs!

You're watching the show wrong, user.

Are you a professional chemist?

Anyone ever watch Heat and think they could take a bank for 10 million? I mean I know I could do it, but...

youtube.com/watch?v=-7N2X9vCvHQ

Ozark had a similar effect on me

Started learning chemistry after way l watching this show. Truly motivational

I'm telling on you

I think I could rob the convenience store except they'd know me by my tight pants from the cameras

all I have are tight pants

don't let Breaking Bad influence you OP. Hank inspired me to go out and make fun of Mexicans and all I got was my headless torso strung up under an overpass

your meth will be 20% pure at most fellow user

obviously op hasn't finished the show

Everytime

i finished it yesterday i thought it was cool to watch jesse's transformation

youtube.com/watch?v=sIs501ktFfQ

Because you're a fat fuck?

I didn’t say I was

no because I literally wear slim fit jeans and I destroyed my loose-fit doing roofing. When's the last time you reshingled a roof, user?

You could stop at a good will store and buy some baggy pants and a wig