Is Family Guy made for stupid people that want to feel smart?

Is Family Guy made for stupid people that want to feel smart?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TAI9rbzWTGY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Do you feel smart?

>Is Rick and Morty made for stupid people that want to feel smart?
ftfy

Yes, the burger liberal audience

It's made for liberals who wanna feel like edgelords.

No itt's made so you can have something to turn up and drown out the sounds of your mom and her socks and crocs boyfriend fucking in the next room

Here comes the spamming horse fucking Barney guy.

It's not just liberals but more for the fact it caters to retards who know absolutely nothing regarding politics and get all their news from social media.

Family Guy for people who think they are too good for Family Guy

So 90% of the population?

no its made for fox who wants to sell ad time

Do you feel in charge?

You're a big guy

>too good
wrong, what i like so much about rick and morty is how they mix humour with real plot/heartfelt moments sometimes. family guy doesnt

>mix shitty humor with mediocre plot devices
ftfy

No it's for smart people who want to feel dumb.

No it's made for smart people that want to feel like stupid people that want to be smart.

>invitation to my taste is more patrician shit flinging contest
no thank you. go out and get some fresh air every once in a while will ya

It's made for middle schoolers and brainless dindu nuffins

It's made for republicans who aren't self aware.

Other way around

Rick and Morty is literally the multiverse episodes of Family Guy, you are blind if you don't see it.

family guy was lowest common denominator humour from the get go

>Family guy still triggers people on here

The last few seasons are as bad as the simpsons but I do not understand the hate for the early seasons

It's always been a dumb show. Only difference is that now it's shtick is old and worn out. It's simply gone on too long, but it was a pretty funny show sometimes.

Futurama did everything Rick and Morty attempts smarter and funnier.

ive seen both, and i disagree. rick and morty has heart to it that family guy just doesnt have. rm also is more my kind of funny. ive chuckled to family sure, but not at all the same way

family guy is made to make money

i havent watched that show, been meaning to to do, im sure its also good. dont know how thats relevant to the thread though

Hey Beter.

No, its literally made so you can laugh at it. Not everything is some elaborate scheme to manipulate people.

This! Liberals hate this show. It's "offensive" and speaks to them in the "wrong way" go watch the 100th episode. They interview people who i assume are liberals. Like single mothers, Mexicans and blacks. And they all hate family guy because it's so offensive to them. I'm almost positive Seth mcfarln is rusing everyone into believing that he's a liberal because you have to be in the entertainment business, and he does a damn good job making it seem genuine.

he endorsed bernie sanders bud...

I guess if recognizing or pretending to recognize random, obscure pop culture references from the past several decades makes you feel smart, sure.

Oh haha he's got you fooled. Youre genuinely falling for it. Oh hes good. Hes really good

I thought that was social media.

It's made for smart people who want to feel stupid

your retarded baiting isnt good or funny

it's for edgy intellectual sadists

It's made for stupid people that want to feel entertained.

Is Seth even partisan?
He rips on both sides but probably more on libs
youtube.com/watch?v=TAI9rbzWTGY

spbp

It's the truth my friend. The damn truth