Anime parody episode/scene

>anime parody episode/scene
>it's not animated by a japanese studio

>>anime parody episode/scene
>animated by SHAFT

Why would you hire hacks when you could make it better yourself for a fraction of the cost? You could hire children and they'd be able to draw it better.

dumb frogposter

Anime is the best animation in the world. Also American productions are almost never animated in America.

And also American shows have higher budgets than anime.

and look alot worse

>anime parody
>it's 20 year old shows from when the author was 12.

Most of the time to pay overpriced voice actors.

>Anime is the best animation in the world.
Anime sucks. Even youtube from 2007 had better animation. Even stick figures would be superior. Anime is the WORST animation in the world. Even Europe is better.

No. Anime is the best animation in the world. And by animation I don't mean just the animation itself, but everything.

There's not a single good anime and there has been and never will be. That is, unless a Western country decides to be nice and make an anime for Japan.

anime voices salaries would make tara look like a hobo.

>anime parody
>dbz/sailor moon parody

>it's a "japanese animation as a whole is great" vs "japanese animation as a whole is awful" thread

>There's not a single good anime and there has been and never will be.
There are countless good anime.

>That is, unless a Western country decides to be nice and make an anime for Japan.
Western animation is inferior.

According to the Shirobako salary chart, a top-tier actor can earn over $600,000 a year. However, that's a result of not just anime but also games, voice dramas, music, commercials and live performances and appearances and whatever else. They don't get that much from anime alone, and even amateur productions are able to hire them (money-wise at least). The Simpsons' lead actors make the same money in two or three episodes. A Japanese actor also probably only earns that kind of money for a limited amount of time, when they're at the peak of their popularity.

>There are countless good anime.
The ones in your imagination don't count. Even those are worse.

>Western animation is inferior.
American animation is the best in the universe.

>The ones in your imagination don't count. Even those are worse.
I'm not imagining anything.

>American animation is the best in the universe.
No. Anime is. You are just an ultra-nationalist who can't accept that America is not the best at something.

>I'm not imagining anything.
Well obviously you're not taking it from reality because reality supports my claim.

>You are just an ultra-nationalist who can't accept that America is not the best at something.
The US might not be the best ate everything, but it is the best at animation. And it just so happens to be better than Japan at everything.

>Well obviously you're not taking it from reality because reality supports my claim.
In what way does reality support your claim?

>The US might not be the best ate everything, but it is the best at animation.
It is not. It loses to anime in every regard.

>In what way does reality support your claim?
Look at all Western cartoons. Now look at all Japanese cartoons. The results are clear, Japan loses every time.

>It is not. It loses to anime in every regard.
Anime is the worst at everything so nothing can possibly lose to it.

>The results are clear, Japan loses every time.
Anime is superior in every regard, so how is it that anime loses?

>Anime is the worst at everything so nothing can possibly lose to it.
It is the best at everything.

Again, you are just an ultra-nationalist who can't face reality.

dumb shitposter

Did someone cum on pepe's face?