Justice League only drops 42%

Slow and steady wins the race!!

If by "winning the race" you mean "breaking even", it still looks like you're gonna lose

Let's pray it makes 700 million. Come on guys, we can do it.

Can't wait for that Joss Whedon Director's Cut!!

I've seen it five times and I've bought dozens of tickets and counting.

Daily Reminder: if Whedon didn't basically demand they use SFX on Superman's mustache they would have saved 100M

You're a fucking retard. CGI was used because a contract prevented him from shaving it off.

and a friendly reminder to you: JL is still 95% Snyder.

Who /sixforthesix/ here?

pfft. 24 timer here. also already bought 70+ other tickets that I obviously have not or will not use.

Stop talking pro or against Justice League.

>will beat Avengers' opening weekend

WE DID IT BROS

Not so fast

what do you mean? opening weekend was weeks ago

We c-can do it guys! L-let's form a p-p-prayer circle and buy s-six tickets each for the six
m-members of the J-Justice League!

Justice League on its 4th weekend will finally reach Avengers opening weekend

no fucking way. holy shit that's hysterical

There's no reason why he couldn't have a mustache. Whedon fucked up.

something's definitely bleeding

>week 4

LOL, they're not even making 25% of the box office at this point.

>Avengers opening weekend was $207 million unadjusted
>4 weekends for JUSTice League is $212 million

Meanwhile Avengers III: The Reassembling trailer is reaching JL opening weekend numbers

They really need to release the Zack Snyder cut. There's a demand for it and it sounds better in every way.

>They really need to release the Zack Snyder cut.
Would it really be called a cut if he wasn't done with the movie? You're going to have critical scenes either missing or clearly unfinished. It's not like there was a complete movie that Whedon ruined by his additions.

>Justice League will make less than DOCTOR STRANGE

I don't know if this is happening everywhere but here in my city (not american) movies posters on bus stops and shit usually last a week and then they are replaced but Justice League posters just fuckig stay there, they are STILL pumping money into its marketing

they are actually putting more money into the marketing now, trying to salvage it

Only now they are releasing promotional bags of chips here

yeah, Whedon's vagina

All they had to do was make a plot that wasn't so fucked up. Instead of Steppenwolf let the antagonist be the threat of alien warfare. Have it spend more time assembling thw team and trying to bring back supes. Then have them have to join forces to bring superman back to his senses to show their progress into a team. Then tease Steppenwolf or something at the end intending to come earf for the boxes, not knowing supes is back. Then make Steppenwolf mpre powerful so he doesnt just get one shot by supes and is an actual threat.

That part was remade by whedon .

thats actually sad, doctor strange is a pile of shit compared to JL.

well, your country is late on the bag of chips with promotion, because it was one month earlier from the movie in my country.

Doctor Strange is a masterpiece compared to Justice League

eww, having nothing to tell different from the other movies from the same franchise is just bad mate, it didnt even have a epic fight at the end, the only good part of the movie was the CGI, it was god damn awesome.

>$9.8 million
Cool, that pays for half the CGI used for Superman's smile!
We're saved!

holy shit it's grossed $250 million less than Wonder Woman that's fucking pathetic

"Blade Runner 2049 was the biggest flop of the yea-"

There are many movies that did worse than Blade Runner
Notable big budget ones are King Arthur and Valerian

Nah. The movie suffered because Step was a non threat. Audiences didn't have faith in DCEU continuing beyond this movie, so they should have gone all in and do Darkseid, the bald purple guy before Marvel. Now they're irremediable fucked.