How did he afford an apartment in New York City?

How did he afford an apartment in New York City?

did he or didnt he have a chicken in his apartment?

he was living off a lawsuit or something else that was very Jewish... I can't quite remember

He has to go back to work in one ep

rent control

>making shit up
fuck off, cunt

ex hitman for the mob

You mean little Jerry? He did but then it was killed in a cockfight.

looked it up, it was a strike for 10 years... basically the same thing

"I can't work at the bagel place oy vey"

He goes back to work at some bagel shop then gets fired when he drops his gum in the bagel dough you uninformed cuntflap

He worked at a bagel shop that was on strike for like a decade. There was an episode where he had to go back to work.

Michaels actually isn't Jewish

He was a pimp.

I always thought he was a drug dealer and Bob Sacamano supplied him the drugs

I guess rent wasn’t as ridiculous back then

Kramer WAS Bob Sacamano

If I remember, his apartment was rent controlled, so the rate never increased for like 20 years leading up to the show. Combined with the fact that NYC was a cheap cesspool in the 70's, it's no surprise that his rent was next to nothing.

>hey man you looking for some niggresses to colonize? I can hook ya up
They weren't being exactly subtle here...

How did George afford to live in Manhattan?

I think it is suppposed to stay a completely mystery. Pretty sure Kramer is loosely based on a tenant in Larry David's building, and David had no clue how he was able to pay rent.

He couldn't, he moved in back with his parents somewhere in Queens when he was fired.

General question to everyone ITT, did watching Seinfeld make you more or less anti semetic? Same question for Curb Your Enthusiam.

Did it make you want to nuke New York or LA, or want to live there?

Seinfeld did a good job showing Jewish privilege. Also made me want to live in 90s NYC because I know that today that city is a shit hole

Both Jerry and Larry seem like Jews who are embarrassed of being Jewish. Neither show contributed to my anti-semitism.

He worked in the Yankees front office, that's a cashcow