So what's been going on with Kamala?

So what's been going on with Kamala?

Been busy and haven't had the time to catch up, last I remember she was getting cucked by a fat girl

She's an uptight tool now who bosses everyone around.

Have fun with Champions

idk, I stopped reading her ongoing some time after the CWII tie ins, I think she came back from visiting some family last I read.

Died in a chemical weapons attack by falseflagging rebels who wished to blame it on the government.

She got a bad rep after a bunch of assholes used her for their ads nobody liked
Bruno got pissy after a bad plan literally blew up in his face and left for a scholarship in Wakanda
CWII was stupid in general really
Waid got ahold of her for his Soapboxers-sorry meant Champions and it's horrendous
Also the blonde chick who started out as a racist cunt secretely had the lesbihots for Kamala's best pal and a computer virus tried to blackmail them over it

>getting cucked by a fat girl
I miss all the cuckmala posting, now everything is so shitty

She's still cute CUTE if that's what you're asking

She encouraged everyone to vote once.

Found the Russian.

theyre currently pulling the "he knows my SECRET IDENTITY" card and ive completely tuned out

In a local election, which is actually pretty impressive.

Seriously, who the fuck even has a secret identity in the Marvel Universe anymore?

I just still can't believe that everyone doesn't already know
Her mask barely covers anything and people she knows have stood face to face with her in costume. Even worse was when she had lockjaw, as if there could be more than one 2000 lb dog with a fork on his head.

i was hoping that that was the direction it was going, like someone accidentally calls her kamala in costume and she freaks out and they go "well yeah everyone knows, were not stupid or anything, it just seemed kinda faux pas to talk about"

Basically nothing, actually. It's the biggest problem with her in general right now.

The character has been so bogged down in crossovers and other books that her story lines haven't been able to breathe like they did when she debuted.

Marvel noticing her success is the worst thing that could've happened to her from a quality standpoint.

She hates Carol now because of what she did in CWII, but still calls herself Ms Marvel, despite not being similar to Carol in any way.

Currently dealing with a sentient computer virus that learned how to socialize from watching online gamers. So it's an asshole.

Pretty much, her story can't go anywhere since she keeps getting dragged into fucking events and tie-ins.

I thought that was wear they were going in Faustus and CW2 arc. Nadia gave off the impression she was taking it personally and knew Ms. Marvel

>learns how to socialize from watching online gamers. So it's a asshole
Kek

Kamala now wants to be the superior Ms. Marvel since Carol has failed her.

She's a shapeshifter, so I like to think she can bluff if someone suspects by saying "How do you know this is my REAL face?"

When will Kamala actually fight a bad guy that's a credible threat?

The Inventor and Kamran were as credible as they came. Since her relaunch, however, all she's ever actually fought is HYDRA because LOL HAIL HYDRA MEME!

I feel like you made that sound way better than it actually is.

>Basically nothing, actually. It's the biggest problem with her in general right now.
>The character has been so bogged down in crossovers and other books that her story lines haven't been able to breathe like they did when she debuted.
>Marvel noticing her success is the worst thing that could've happened to her from a quality standpoint.
Ms. Marvel, Robbie Reyes, Spider-Gwen... every character that launched before Secret Wars is suffering the same problem.
ANGR vol2 got a whole 5 issue run before cancellation and 4 of those issues was a cross-over team up bullshit where he was a NPC in his own book. He literally got a whole 2 panels to himself in one of those issues.

Marvel is so busy trying to push Gwen and Miles that a 2 issue story-arc has been Bendis'd into a 6 issue non-event where all the same amount of nothing happens in the span of 4 months instead of 1.
Also, Kamala was there for that, too. For absolutely no apparent reason than to wingman/cheerlead Miles x Gwen.
She also appeared in Wasp #1. Also absolutely worthless cameo.

Yes, it's clearly the readers' fault for not supporting their favorite new minority heroine in every single one of her appearances across 20 books in a month--- guess they all hate diversity, I guess.

despite all this, in her own books at least Kamala is still incredibly cute.

>her story lines haven't been able to breathe
There is nothing stopping the plots in her own book. Things that happen outside her book don't slow down her plot. The avengers don't come up again after the first chapter. If anything her first volume had more outside characters showing up.

Is she tho?

I likely did.

Yes.

Talked to a boy which lead to her father honour killing her