Will I like pic related?

Really hoping they don't fuck up ressureXtion

Anyways just found out this guy exists and heard he's going to be in the X Blue team. I don't mind Laura atm but I hate the non lethal approach she takes. Is Jimmy any better?

Jimmy is basically the protagonist from The Fast & The Furious: Tokyo Drift except instead of drifting, it's snikting.

I hate that X-teams always have alternate universe characters on them. Make the book about mutants or make it about reality hoppers.

No.

No he's boring and bland and should have died with his universe.

He represents everything that is wrong with the Ultimate X-men franchises.

I loved the Ultimate Universe but I find him ridiculous. He was one of the symptoms of Loeb's decadence.

Literally Wolverine's miles, but white.

>. I don't mind Laura atm but I hate the non lethal approach she takes.
Why?

Being Logan's son was his one and only character trait.
And his claws had a metal coating as a part of his mutation for no fucking reason.
What is he, a child of gay sex between Wolvering and Colossus?

His character wasn't developed much in the Ultimate comics, so he's something of a blank slate. He could be okay if they do something with him other than "OMG my life is pain!". Logan and Laura already have that sewed up.

Was he never revealed to be Ultimate Mimic?

not really

Well if they do bring him into 616 his whole thing would probably be "mah universe is gone!"

At least he's white and straight.

So was Bobby.

How are they going to weave him into 616? His father is Logan. That's the easy part. But his mother is Magneto's wife who was still alive in the Ultimate Universe. Magneto already lost Wanda and Pietro to the power of synergy retcons, are they now going to say Logan cucked his wife?

So it's not Daken?

Because I don't like Daken, but I'd take him over this clownshoes. Ultimate X-Men sucked!

Survivor of the multiversal collapse like OML

Or make him a twin and Magneto's real kid. Magda was still pregnant with twins at some point

So he's Captain America with claws, while they make Logan's Hapa kid Daken a sociopathic bisexual.

Way to fight the white male/asian female meme Marvel. Fuck you. Is there an intern from r/asianmasculinity working at their offices or something?

Well he's on a team with Jeen though...

No

No they can just say he survived from the Ultimate Universe there's literally no reason to change that.