ITT : Should've Happened

ITT : Should've Happened

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-nu91hGlyNU
areablog.tumblr.com/post/152702842987/next-this-is-the-cover-for-the-upcoming-comic
youtube.com/watch?v=BfPOzooqHGY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

really cute together, fun dialogue, interesting dynamic, actual character development (nearly all for pacifica, but dipper learned to have fun for a bit instead of wasting a party for some mystery like in scaryoke), and tons of really good fanart

all i could ask for now, is more episodes with them

and yet it still didn't happen
fucking Hirsch

pic very much related

shippers are a disease

Don't forget this one!

Yes.
Yes, it should!
youtube.com/watch?v=-nu91hGlyNU

You may be on the wrong board desu

>Slade manages to keep both Robin and Terra as apprentices
>Takes over the city
>Proceeds to just go and have fun with his students now that he's finally won
>Terra fully embraces it, while Robin is forcibly dragged into it

I can see this being the basis for a TTG episode. Slad actually makes an appearance and wants to make up for all the shit he did in the original series by acting like a father figure to Terra and Robin. And Robin acts suspicious and hostile to him at first but warms up to him in time.

It'd be cute as fuck. Until it turns out Slade was just manipulating them again to reboot the show again to a more serious rendition

Yes it should have happened. I really liked the characters from this show. I was confused as to why the fat sheriff in this show had big lips and his skin shading was very off putting. Like all the other characters seemed like they fit except him. Bill Cipher seemed too similar to a certain group of people that we helped liberate in WW2 as well, just can't put my finger on it.

Why do you people care so much that you make threads years after the show is done you know there's mental health resources out there right

we should have seen them dance

>spoiler
Slade was the real hero all along.

>clicked to see it animated
>disappointed
>realized it's not even GIF
>tfw am momentarily stupid desu

If it makes you feel better, I did the same thing.

i am so sorry, here have this compensation

Nice.

>I know. I'm not going to do anything stupid. I'm just looking.
Oh, ouch.

I never watched this show so I know very little about it, but would it be a good guess that Mabel was involved in them not getting closer?

they just never had another episode together, which is a damn shame, they were really cute together

mabel is the reason they met in the first place

No, not at all. They just mostly hated each other except for part of one episode where they worked together to fight a ghost and then Pacifica basically disappeared from the series. There was never anything there, it had nothing to do with Mabel.

I think Padippica is a cute ship, but the butthurt on this board about it is stupid. Pacifica was just meant as a one dimensional "girl Draco Malfoy" mean rich girl who was in a handful of episodes. When they saw that she had a big fan following, they gave her two episodes giving her a bit of depth, but it's not like the show led anyone to believe she was going to date Dipper or Mabel for that matter. She just had brief times of being on okay terms with them. I would have liked to see her team up with the twins for mysteries in a few episodes but 10 min out of the whole series of her getting along with Dipper isn't the same as build up for a whole series never panning out though you'd think so from these threads. Wendip shippers have a better argument for that and even then it was obviously sunk and shown to be a dead end before that, so not really.

sometimes a single episode is all you need to win the hearts and minds of everyone

a single lovely episode often wins out over several others

Oh I'm fine with people shipping whatever based on one episode or nothing at all but people who are legitimately really pissed off at Hirsch about him "betraying" them here make no sense, Hirsch was throwing them a bone with GF, NMM and the little bit in Journal 3 to begin with. It's not like the whole series teased Padippica and then suddenly it didn't work out, Pacifica wasn't even in many episodes.

when so many people dont get what they want so much, it can feel like one

>Pacifica was just meant as a one dimensional "girl Draco Malfoy" mean rich girl who was in a handful of episodes.
That's kind of the problem.

they showed us she could be so much more, and never gave it to us

>I watch children's cartoons for shipping children.
Autistic Adult Children.

its not our fault some of them complement each other so well, and are shown to have a balancing effect on each other

see for further instructions

Nope. Thinking a whole board revolves around your mad fixation on shjpping is definitely autistic though. Like the delusion of a furry who just can't grasp that everyone else in the world doesn't think Renamon is the sexiest, hottest thing ever conceived of and that everyone else is weird for not seeing it.

A cigarette holder seems fitting for Pacifica to me, and I'm not sure if that's strange or not.

its a sign of elegance, like audrey hepburn

Yep.

Just keep living.

Yeah, I'd say so.

Count how many shipping threads (including threads that basically turned into shipping threads) are active RIGHT NOW and get back to me, user.

Shipping is practically instinct, user.
Other thing you mentioned... isn't.

when two people have such good chemistry, its inevitable

You are the one who thinks your mind sickness is perfectly normal. You are the furry. Your post is so ironic I wonder if it's deliberate satire/sarcasm.

Humans are pretty much hard-wired for shipping, whether real or fictional. The chemical releases involved are the same in both cases.

They did though

>ITT : Should've Happened
Nah, not during the actual show. 12 year olds hooking up isn't a recipe for a relationship that actually goes somewhere.

But it's not like they'd never see each other again, the twins would keep spending their summers in Gravity Falls. There's a good chance they'd get together, we'll just never see it.

t. Alex Hirsch

>pop tarts and pokemon

areablog.tumblr.com/post/152702842987/next-this-is-the-cover-for-the-upcoming-comic

Have you seen this yet, Mr. Hirsch?

What are you getting at? Are you one of those "fan-fiction I like is canon" kind of people?

>that image
It's more complicated than that. It depends on the ages of both parties and their age-range. A 12 year old and a 13 year old being in love is adorable. A 14 year old and an 18 year old being in love is creepy. A 22 year old and a 28 year old being in love is normal.

Dipper and Robbie friendship

Dipper is just too manlet. He's already 13 and still looks like that.

I wonder if just one day Mabel and Dipper's bodies are just going to painfully grow all at once instead of over time.

What's the socially acceptable rule? (Male's age / 2) + 7?
So, Dipper 12/2+7=13 too young for Wendy, but Aang: 112/2+7=73 TOO OLD for Katara

>you seen this yet
Shit like that is why we don't get nice things in the first place. I'm really convince if the padippica shippers hadn't bug the fuck out of Hirsch, that Padippica could have flown under the radar.

Maybe have the Llama episode and have Pacifica thank Dipper for transforming her back. Maybe we could have got a good bye hug in the finally.

I don't think Aang is too old for Katara. I see nothing wrong with that relationship.

Bare in mind we are projecting our society's laws onto fictional settings here.

>Do I look like a 112-year-old man to you?

This!

>But this was more logical.

>Bare in mind
This just makes your post even worse than it already is.

>Hey, my honey!

OtGW needs more lewds badly

patrician taste
the image, not the ship

>He's already 13
[citation needed]

>A 22 year old and a 28 year old being in love is normal.
for now

Bro not every child was as emotionally retarded as you. Or me.

Why are Pacifica and Dipper midgets?

>Bill Cipher seemed too similar to a certain group of people that we helped liberate in WW2 as well, just can't put my finger on it.
No idea how you got that one unless you're referring to gay folks.

Literally the last episode of Gravity Falls where the twins celebrated their 13th birthday?

>Bill Cipher seemed too similar to a certain group of people that we helped liberate in WW2 as well, just can't put my finger on it.

Dude what the fuck

I get that you're saying he's a Jew, what because he's evil? Because he's like Alex who's a Jew? Le ebin Illuminati NWO meme? It's because he's evil isn't it

Dude all the Pines are literally Jews and Stan is a much Jewier actual Jew, this is the first time I've heard "Bill Cipher is a Jew" as a complaint about this show. Sup Forums is fucking crazy

>what if we made Gravity Falls again and replaced Mabel with Pacifica

Running with Scissors had a very similar effect on Star vs fans.

Is it good?

I am also interested

Adam and Ingrid. Seriously what the fuck did he ever see in Carrie?!

He meet Carrie before Ingrid (and they're the same species)

M8 HOW CAN THIS

COMPARE TO THIS?youtube.com/watch?v=BfPOzooqHGY

>Adam and Ingrid. Seriously what the fuck did he ever see in Carrie?!

Ingrid molested him on multiple occasions and Carrie didn't?

Some boys don't enjoy being molested, user.

>I wonder if just one day Mabel and Dipper's bodies are just going to painfully grow all at once instead of over time.
I kinda want to see this now and I'm not sure how I should feel about that

No! It's too sacred, too pure.

I know she's supposed to be fussy about the uncomfortable formal attire (I guess kids will be more averse to that than most adults), but a woman doing a man's tie is a cliche intimate gesture.

Seriously, what the fuck did he even see in Lizzie?

Yes, I know Sam was endgame and yes I'm still bitter

Show's creator was expressing his shit marriage and a missed opportunity at a good marriage

He's actually right.
Shipping is annoying, unavoidable and distracts from much more interesing aspects of the work.

>Dipper and Mabel start screaming in the middle of the night as their bones begin to creak and crunch, growing quickly
Like turning into werewolves, but acne-ridden teens instead.