Meanwhile at Sup Forums comics

Meanwhile at Sup Forums comics.

bump

Who has been drawing dicks!!

I think we should draw more cute girls doing cute things.

We need more pictures of Spider-Man.

i just want everyone to know that the third elevator to the left is for the bonfire and only the bonfire

Guys, I need some ideas for our editorially mandated diversity push, I was thinking of turning all our female characters into dickgirls and saying they're trans.

Can I please take a break sir? I've been working nonstop for 70 hours.
I really miss my family.

Has anyone here actually published a comic before?

Sure. Take a day off.

I'm not sure turning all female characters into traps and futas is a good idea, Dave.

B-But it's diverse! Editorial wants more diversity! Like said.

Ok Sup Forums I just came from an investors meeting, good lord what a bunch of queers.
We need to come up with an homosexual character to make them shut the fuck up.
Since being an homo is your speacialty I want to hear your ideas.

You know, maybe you're right.

We still need some actual female characters though. Make sure to make them all THICCCC for the fap acceptance crowd. It's not like I'll masturbate to them or anything.

Thank you sir.

*fat acceptance
Though I guess fap acceptance works.

How THICC sir?

So Marvel = female and minority characters = bad
But Sup Forums = THICC and brown characters = good

THICCEST

>Work as an auditor
>Had to go into an animation company to audit their books
>mfw

I don't understand how such a company could even exist. No one had any idea how a business ran and they didn't keep track of anything.

Alright, hear me out chief.

We're gonna make a cute boy character whose special power is making all men around him want to dick him into the ground. He gets raped a lot by his villains and sometimes likes crossdressing. Sounds good?

so, Elagabalus?

Guys the editors are saying we need to start replacing our iconic characters with more diverse groups immediately. Because apparently traps, futas, and THICC aren't diverse enough.

*creates shitty fetish OC that goes nowhere after three months of daily generals*

I got this great idea!

What if she had "BIGGER" tits?

Hey guys, umm... bad news. I think the latest batch of interns died this morning. I tried poking them with a stick, but they didn't respond, and i'm pretty sure they are beginning to decompose. Who's job is to take them out to the trash? Because sure as hell that ain't my job.

How about we turn all our characters into lesbians and add a bunch of sex scenes?

It's less
>muh boogeyman
and more
>muh dick

Just put them in the bonfire that's in the third elevator to the left

But won't marvel sue us for publishing pictures of one of their characters ?

Take all the days you want, YOU ARE FIRED!

Yes this guy gets it right here! This is why you write for Sup Forums comics user.

But user we're starting to run out of artist

[screaming]

Have the idea guys finished today's script yet?

It's right here sir.
You'll notice I highlighted all the hard gay sex scenes for you

Get an intern to do it.