I put off watching this movie for years...

I put off watching this movie for years, namely because I never cared about the comic books and I tend to only watch comic movies about comic franchises/characters I read about

But holy shit, what an abortion, I can understand little kids liking this and like my girlfriend or mom liking it, but you people actually like this? It's fuckin' crapola, every main character is Jar-Jar tier comic relief aside from the green broad who's just boring, and the hero is a hipster goo gobler, everything about this movie screams...well, everything wrong with the "geek culture" these days

What if I am your mom?

were you sitting there the whole time muttering to yourself "this is le reddit this is memes XD"?

I liked it because it was Star Wars and Farscape and classic rock thrown into a blender.

I personally didn't really like the movie (not my type of humor and the movie relies A LOT on humor), but come on dude. You really can't see why people would like it?

The film is competently made and has a certain kind of charm to it (soundtrack, visuals and funny colorful characters help a lot). I'm not even surprised it did so well, from the trailers you could tell it would become a huge hit.

Good morning Sup Forums. Getting your shitty taste out early I see.

I feel like this is copy pasta. Is this the new copy pasta?

Fuck off cancer

>everything i disagree with is Sup Forums
whew, 2016 really broke you guys didnt it

This.

What do you expect? They don't call this place Sup Forumsmblr for nothing.

This whole "everything is reddit" thing is really getting out of hand.

I liked it because it didn't take itself too seriously, which far too many comic movies try to do these days.

Here's your (you), now go back to bed, princess.

I'm not a MCUdrone, so I'm not cancer, reddit

Go back to you know where normalfag

I'm actually debating moving over to Reddit because of this. I've never been, but from what I gather from Sup Forums anything fun, humorous, or otherwise enjoyable belongs on Reddit. It actually sounds like a way nicer place than this miserable, contrarian shithole.

You won't be missed

That's Sup Forums

This.

Jesus dude, calm down. It's just a damn movie.

What was the last good superhero movie you saw?

>What was the last good superhero movie you saw?
Civil War and Batman v Superman were both better movies than this shit

Okay, cool. I enjoy those movies too, alongside Guardians of the Galaxy. It's not as deep as BvS but it's an enjoyable ride. YMMV.

Thanks for telling me I don't have to respect your opinion anymore.

Didn't we have Samurai Jack hate threads for a whole week with people complaining about how they're going to Fuck up the new season, without most of the episodes being released yet?

>It's another "I just watched this the other day" Troll thread.

Assuming you're OP, fuck off. No one is telling you you have to like Guardians. Getting this hyped up over movies is gay as hell.

It bored me after they escaped prison.

This.

suffering.

Civil war was... okay. Better than Week of Ultron. But Batman V. Superman only had a few good scenes. Don't even get me started on Lexie.

Yeah, it really drags until the last third.

Human garbage.

I liked it. It was nice to have a proper ridiculous sci-fi film with too much CGI on a huge budget.

Shame you didn't grow up in an earlier time

ding ding ding we have a winner

well, yeah? only marvel shills "liked" this movie

off yourself

It was a fun movie. It's massively overrated though.

Yeah this is bait

Fresh Pasta! Get it while its hot!!
GotG is still my favorite MCU movie, really made me love James Gunn

>little fag kids who didn't grow up with Aliens, Predator, or Terminator

I did though. I also like GOTG.

LOL, I bet you think T2 was better than T1, fag.

you never know, he could be a real-life faggot that thinks being overly cynical makes him smarter than everyone else

faggots arent real retard

I remember that thread