Refn and kojima

>refn and kojima
What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

firesanctuary.com/blog/yorha-stage-play/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Make Sup Forums great again.

Refn has decided to stop actually delivering content people want, and instead slightly different content that his fans "almost" want.
So instead of making The Avenging Silence, his ultra-violent take on James Bond set in Tokyo that has a parable for the 7 deadly sins and which would likely star Gosling or Madds, he's making an Amazon tv series that's basically a remake of Pusher set in LA and starring Miles Teller.
In this vein, he is very similar to Kojima who likes to tease amazing projects and then deliver shit.

that OP should be deported and put behind a wall immediately.

>we want the reddit audience

Autism levels are off the charts

That they're on the right side of history.
I want that new poster.

>2 of /ourguys/
>Reddit

>2

this
op's pic is reddit incarnate

wow

user, Sup Forums has been a "sfw" Sup Forums for years now. Have you been living under a rock?

>wanna fight

refn is right though, kojima is a master of trailer kino. he's the only auteur in vidya (well, maybe because he's been associated with mgs so long). while i don't necessarily want to watch a full length run of his cutscenes on youtube, he definitely knows how to cut a trailer.

I can't even remember being as new as you...

Just because you baneposted here after finding Sup Forums because of reddit doesn't mean you're Sup Forums
Again, Sup Forums
>2

Refn/kojima/goose film or video game fucking when?

Is Death Stranding kino?

I watched it wondering how a shitty cgi short film was supposed to be a videogame trailer. And then I remembered what a joke the videogames industry is

Why did the cameraman just zoom in like that?

Unquestionably.

What's the actual context here?
Did they really say "yer movie shit lol" and leave the cameraman to slowly zoom in on Refn's autistically angry face?
This whole thing looks like a sketch directed by Refn.

Ritght you need to at least have called Abatap a faggot once to be old Sup Forums

cry more reddit

Great loop.

It is definitely interesting

>game gets jokingly titled "Norman Reedus and His Funky Fetus"
>the fetus is legitimately funky.

refns wife has sent him to collect jaws for her to harvest

>JJ Abrams and Kojima
What did they mean

>I'm a smart and important person, so if I happen to like something as low and plebeian as video games, I have to rationalize it by making incoherent references to "higher" works and persons, along with pedantically praising what I like in meaninless verbiage to make it seem far more deep than it actually is

>So instead of making The Avenging Silence, his ultra-violent take on James Bond set in Tokyo that has a parable for the 7 deadly sins and which would likely star Gosling or Madds, he's making an Amazon tv series that's basically a remake of Pusher set in LA and starring Miles Teller.
This feels bad to read

dropped harder than gravity

All cameramen are waiting for opportunities to make a meme

Literally thought it was that vore video with Crystal.

I always wondered where his jaw went.

>Miles Teller
You better be lying.

Do you think reddit even knows who Refn is you tard?

Drive, and Bronson are entry level as fuck, so yeah

*blocks your path*
"user, we need your help to save kino from the Jews. What's your idea?"

Refn is a jew though

>he's the only auteur in vidya

No, that's Yoko Taro. Kojima is a hack.

garbage men in outer space

a tv news anchor in the far future

moon rapists (disambiguation)

>disambiguation

>Yoko Taro somehow isn't
the dude known for making a shitty franchise that became popular a decade after because a sequel of a sequel of a spin-off featured robot waifu?

>make Sup Forums great again
>/ourguys/ the autistic director and autistic video game director buddying it up
kino pic

He also made a stage play and a bunch of other stuff tying everything together, he's definitely an auteur. Kojima is a guy who wants to make movies but got tied to the game industry.

ahh yes the """stage play""" that's just jpop and girls posing with guns

Nah it has an actual script

firesanctuary.com/blog/yorha-stage-play/

>a game where you sneak around bad ai and cutscenes that move an absolutely retarded plot

Bullshit

This would piss off Reddit. It reminds them of trump and would triggered the snowflakes.

Nice