- Empathetic and a close family friend
- believes in all left leaning talking point
- anti-trump and accepting of foreigners
- owns a cell phone

Other urls found in this thread:

fictionpress.com/s/3206139
the-numbers.com/movie/Kimi-no-na-wa-(Japan)#tab=summary
supremecarlos.net/post/155932824647/your-name-kimi-no-na-wa-just-became-the
aramajapan.com/news/tvmovie/your-name-kimi-no-na-wa-surpasses-spirted-away-as-highest-grossing-film-in-japan/69666/
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-01-17/shinkai-your-name-tops-spirited-away-as-highest-grossing-anime-film-worldwide/.111141
escapistmagazine.com/news/view/169311-Your-Name-Beats-Spirited-Away-in-Gross
independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/films/news/your-name-spirited-away-highest-grossing-anime-of-all-time-a7530876.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_highest-grossing_anime_films
youtube.com/watch?v=ycfdfinG_P8
youtube.com/watch?v=hXDNGS9V4Us
youtube.com/watch?v=m4DyTjrruVo
youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
youtube.com/watch?v=64PKoAiWhjE
youtube.com/watch?v=Tc5gSQxcqgk
youtube.com/watch?v=p8M2tg2RkIQ
youtube.com/watch?v=x5AsDUw_dGI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

sneed (formerly chuck)

Original Chuck:
>sexually deviant
>hates city slickers
>owns an elephant
>knows the soil pH of random plots of land off the top of his head

New Sneed:
>owns a feed & seed
>drives fancy german cars
>wears gucci loafers
>plants gummy bears

They corrected his problematic opinions and behaviors

does literally even a single person still watch the simpsons, make a second movie and just fuckin end it already

bow out, long overdue and it's eroded pretty much every good thing about the show. there are twice as many bad seasons as there was good seasons

based Sneedposters

Original Apu
>funny
>one of the only indians on tv
>portrayed positively as a hard worker
>would do anything for his family
>owns a business
>thank you come again

New Apu
>gone

HE IS CULTURAL APPROPRIATION AND RACIST. HE RUINED MY LIFE BECAUSE SOMEONE JOKED ABOUT IT TO ME IN HIGH SCHOOL

It's a cartoon OP

Sjw fags were a mistake

Kill yourself

Fuck off, city-slicker.

Go back newfag.

>- Empathetic and a close family friend
I actually really like how Moe has gained some friends and become closer to the Simpsons as the series has progressed.

The youtube link you posted is embarrassing though.

I think this post implies you watch Zombie Simpsons. If so, kys.

Worst thing about Zombie Simpsons is that the jokes lack subtlety. If a joke had a chance of being funny before, it definitely won't be funny when the characters overexplain it to (unsuccessfully) appeal to the lowest common denominator.

Well, pardon us, Mr. Gucci Loafers.

Things have gotten so bad that a character who was originally a satire of hate, ignorance, greed, and malfeasance had to be transformed into a politically correct wimp, because ignorance and hate, even when presented as satire, is too much for today's audience.

Let that sink in.

He could have watched them a decade ago kiddo..

Simpsons was never funny

It was you just werent born yet.

>He could have watched them a decade ago kiddo..
And Simpsons was garbage for nearly a decade at that point.

t. 70s born queer

Kids and adults loved it in the 90s. Its ok that you werent around but its the truth.

Not him, but I was born in the 90s, watched Zombie Simpsons as a kid, watched the entire series up to season 24, and seasons 3-9 is easily some of the best television ever made.

People are allowed to like things you dont user

>Yeah! Go on ya cowards, fly off in a V!

I guess. But I going back to that user's original post, it seemed like he was still watching Zombie Simpsons, at which point, no, he's not allowed to like it, not

moe always secretly liked foreigners since he was an immigant

The thumbnail alone makes me sick.

Even the Simpsons revolves around self-wanking twitter shit.

Anyone else just have some morbid curiosity about how low the show can sink?

Gaga was low enough for me

was there lower than gaga?

I hope not but ive only seen a few episodes since that one.

>Sneed-Ai (Formerly Chuck-Ai)

A Chuck falls in love with a Sneed.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the man's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls him, and is overjoyed to find out that he has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the male, he only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the boy he called is not the same boy he fell in love with. In fact, he doesn't exist in this universe at all. He is the bear's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the male's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of his crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of FEEDS and SEEDS.

Jesus Christ Hank Azaria is just phoning it in now. He doesn't even sound like Moe, and his mannerism is just Comic Book Guy.

FINDS

Stop posting that because it's already a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139

Threadly reminder that Keit-ai is now the highest grossing anime film of all time.

>$355 million

the-numbers.com/movie/Kimi-no-na-wa-(Japan)#tab=summary
supremecarlos.net/post/155932824647/your-name-kimi-no-na-wa-just-became-the
aramajapan.com/news/tvmovie/your-name-kimi-no-na-wa-surpasses-spirted-away-as-highest-grossing-film-in-japan/69666/
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-01-17/shinkai-your-name-tops-spirited-away-as-highest-grossing-anime-film-worldwide/.111141
escapistmagazine.com/news/view/169311-Your-Name-Beats-Spirited-Away-in-Gross
independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/films/news/your-name-spirited-away-highest-grossing-anime-of-all-time-a7530876.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_highest-grossing_anime_films

youtube.com/watch?v=ycfdfinG_P8
youtube.com/watch?v=hXDNGS9V4Us
youtube.com/watch?v=m4DyTjrruVo
youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k

what the fuck are you talking about

He explained himself you retarded fuck

Spotted the cis white male. It's called character development.

Based Chuckposter

Oh god that clip of new Moe is horrendous. Being a writer of present-day Simpsons must be a fucking miserable job if this is what you produce.

reminder, Simpsons used to be against the SJW rhetoric:

youtube.com/watch?v=64PKoAiWhjE

I was born in '85, and 90's Simpsons was a special time. Everybody would come to school on Monday talking about the newest episode, retelling all the jokes. The episode where Mr. Burns was shot was all anyone was talking about. It was such a big part of people's lives the way Family Guy or any other show ever came close to. It's so sad to see it come to this horseshit.

>It was such a big part of people's lives the way Family Guy or any other show ever came close to
in a way Family Guy never came close to*

Wow that episode would be ripped to shreds if made today.

Was that just hashtag campaign or did they really get rid of him?

I hate how they pandered to the majority by making Chuck bend over to Sneed to the point where he sells his store. That was a low blow to long time Chuckheads like me and made a great many of us lose our faith in the show.

he said a lot of stupid things, that's not explaining yourself

They were getting ready for the Disney merger

That’ll stop now that Simpsons are no longer in syndication every night of every day of the week.

Original Barney:
- drunk

Season 11-14 Barney:
- not drunk

Nu-Barney:
- drunk

Sneed

If youve watched the show enough you would easily understand. Are you fucking retarded or have you not really seen the show?

Why is there always one fucking samefag who posts multiple replies to Sneed-ai

>see clip from shitty new episode
>it's actually over 10 years old
jesus the simpsons has been bad for a long time

>that episode where Homer and Lisa get addicted to Pokemon go

A TIMELESS CLASSIC THAT WILL ENDURE THE AGES

youtube.com/watch?v=Tc5gSQxcqgk

God damn this is probably the loudest poo o ever took in myblifrm dudes.

NONSENSE! They did exactly what the CIA created them to do.

latin americans still watch it, it's literally them keeping this series limping along

>zombie simpsons

HAHAHAH HOLY SHIT

The clips from your “original moe” video are all NuSimpsons, get out of here you fucking nigger

Why doesn’t Barney say anything in the second clip?

Right? Why not just call it "shit simpsons"

Now this is embarrassing

Whats worse is that this shit was made in spring of 2017, showing how out of touch they are.

to be fair it takes a while to make an episode of an animated show and the pokemon go thing blew over pretty quick

>tfw old Simpsons episodes airing in tv everyday in my country

I dont have a problem with Moe delivering such a message. He has always had a soft spot for certain people in distress and has been treated like shit while feeling foreign a lot
But its the stupid framing that annoys me. The twitter and bitching about the paper towels. Mixing charity with political bitching is just tacky, and the President doing a Kobe with paper towels is not something I would be upset over when I have no water or food
Marge's letter to Barbara Bush was good

In this country, the only thing that matters is money. If pandering to the left or selling out to Sneed makes money, you fucking do it until it stops being profitable.

Who the fuck thought it was a good idea for Barney to become sober anyway?

>not drunk
Formerly Drunk

Castellaneta with everyone else opposing it.

>used to be

youtube.com/watch?v=p8M2tg2RkIQ

It's become so unremarkable and faded from its former self that I doubt anyone even has the stomach to sit through all the later seasons, or watch them at all. Finding anything even notable is a struggle because of how vapid and unfunny it is. So many times the jokes of later seasons will just be "Hey! You're [famous trending celebrity]!" and that's it

What a glorious 2 weeks that was. Niantic are fucking fools, with all the money they made, it was only a fraction of what they COULD have made if they'd had like 4 updates already lined up to drop every 3 months for the first year. people would still be talking about it in 2017 if they'd been prepared. instead they released: nothing for almost a year

these characters were not meant to go on for-fucking-ever. they had character and depth to them in the original seasons but there was also an unspoken "perpetual stillness" to anyone aging or changing significantly beyond what their gags demanded. But after 25+ seasons what the fuck can you do with them or their gags anymore? how do you do anything with the mush that is their current writing?

>foreigners
Puerto Rico is American soil

>Keit-ai is a thing because it's a fanfic

When they tried to push the "sympathetic Moe" and "sympathetic Nelson" with rapid out of character bipolar personality flip flopping was when Simpsons went from bad to "fuck you I can't even force myself to watch this anymore" bad.

The show has been on so long that most of the new episodes are reusing the exact plots from earlier seasons, just exponentially worse in every way.

I hope I’m not posting on Sup Forums when I’m thirty-two.

They – and all other non-whites – are metics, internal foreigners.

>Keit-Ai is so desperate to be relevant that it keeps attaching itself to the latest memes.

>>youtube.com/watch?v=x5AsDUw_dGI

Man, there's a lot of shitty jokes from the newer seasons on this clip. Around Season 11 they kind of went overboard with his character and made him especially gross and violent. Also depressed and suicidal Moe was NEVER funny.

He was best as just an angry guy who dabbled in criminal activities, but he's actually a big softie who cares about his friends and secretly read books to children in his spare time.

oh my god, the T word

this is like watching a minstrel show

I am so ashamed

tr*nny is as bad as n*******igger

>I'd rather waste my youth

smart move faggot

Jesus Christ, you sure go to school on the short bus.

old people
99% of questions like "who even watches this" can be answered by "old people"

how the fuck can you be confused by this
what a brainlet

>posts an episode of zombie simpsons as an example of the good old days

Hopefully once the SJW find a contrived reason to get rid of every major Simpsons character the show can finally be stopped.

They are doing God's work in disguise people.

yeah new simpsons is shit and they have changed how all the characters act