ITT: People who don't deserve the career they have

i'm guessing that picture is unrelated.

This cunt ruined every movie she was in

Such a bad actress

/thread

god damn

Gal Gadot

Goose doesn't deserve his career? Why?

Gal Gadot's career is the ultimate manifestation of Jewish nepotism.

Bland looks

Bland personality

Limited acting range

He could never deliver the level of acting that Pacino and De Niro delivered at the height of their career, and yet, he lands all the best roles in Hollywood.

this bitch got hyped so much just by being born in money.

Trump is our infallible lord and savior, go back to plebbit

He worked hard and passionate enough to be where he is right now. From mickey mouse club to these generation meme actor. Saying he doesn't deserve his career is like slapping the face of people who worked hard to reach the top. To be honest his not even on top yet.

Lol, Trump a dumb fat faggot with dementia. Hope he strokes out so BIG MIKE PENCE can bring on the rapture.

Casting a woman who's been in the army as a superhero makes sense. She's more suitable than the vast majority of other actresses for that reason. That's basically all her career is too right? Has she been in any serious drama roles? I don't think so.
She's a lowbrow actress in lowbrow films. Perfect fit.
You probably don't even have an actual opinion about actresses, just who you want as your waifu and which is the cutest.

consider suicide

I love De Niro, but you'd say exactly the same things about him if he wasn't already canonized and worshipped before you were born. De Niro literally has no personality IRL, and he has less "range" than Goose

Gosling proved himself as one of the greats with Half Nelson and Blue Valentine

Yeah because standing around doing fuck all and then occasionally blowing up sand niggers with missiles is really going to make you tough.

Unironically yes. Blowing up sand niggers with missiles is going to make you tough.

Basically every white male regardless whether they are exceptionally talented or not