Sup Forums related clothing?

Hey, let's have a thread on comic/cartoon related clothing
Share your threads
Hate/Rate etc etc

I just ordered this hellblazer hood I custom made since dear lord a lot of the Constantine merch is overpriced!
(Sorry for phoneposting in advance)

Here's the front and next post will be the back.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.ebay.com/itm/401040578560?_mwBanner=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Back (Also made it in a black and white 3/4ths Baseball shirt which I will be posting next)

I usually create my own comic related shirts as a hobby plus the pricing isn't half bad compared to what I have seen.

This one is my personal favorite

Also this one is Sup Forums - Sup Forums related
Call me cringe but I would wear this one everywhere!

Front

This is my all time favorite game that I recommend avid comic fans to give a try. It's a solid but unforgiving comic themed beat em up!

Back

Made this one awhile ago while marathoning athf.

[Front]

[back]

Also if you are interested in making your own customs, the site (in my pictures) has a fairly large selection of clothing types/models to choose from.

Don't ever quit the day job OP, if you aren't somehow in graphic design already

Honestly, it's a hobby. Nothing more, nothing less. I make em for me and to show the occasional comic head.

Could be done a lot better than just "square of text and image" plastered on the chest of a shirt.

Thank you for the constructive criticism, you're right! I've only been using the editing tools of the site instead of being intricate with it. Got any tips?

I made this basket ball jersey for La Dispute when their album "Rooms of the house" had first came out. They enjoyed it as a love letter from a fan

I own a Superman hoodie and t-shirt, two Punisher shirts, a Flash shirt, a Spider-Man shirt, and a Venom shirt. They're all just the logos except the Venom shirt.

I had my friend that's a pretty good drawfag want to help me but she cannot take advice/criticism for jack. (I wanted to do something ala red bubble but a lot cheaper about 2 years ago. Like ten to 15 dollar t shirts and 20 Dollar pullover hoods but my drawfag friend likes to stay in her comfort zone which is detrimental thinking about people's tastes)

I've been seeing a lot of workout venom/supes/deadpool/BVS bat symbol shirts like this lately.

They are comfy as fuck when it is hot.

Meant to quote

Been thinking of buying one of Mareck Jarocki's sweaters from his gumroad. He's doing some kind of comic project which this hoodie is from.

I also own a t-shirt that has the Image Comics logo on it in black and some disney shirts from the Vans x Disney collabs they did couple years ago.

Oh and I also own these. Hi top ones surprisingly work well with a lot of different outfits.

I got the Sinestro one, and you're right, comfy as fuck.

Chads know how to live it up

Link me if they have all the lantern corps

I want star sapphire/blue lanterns because of the holidays lantern threads........that lewd Carol, man!

I'm surprised no one has gotten the subtle comic/cartoon tidbits put in some of these.

Carl was born in '61 and John Constantine's band formed/released "Venus of the hardshell" in 1977

Afraid I've only seen Green and Sinestro, take a look through some of the related on eBay tho, there's a ton that are in different listings.

They look like they're gonna be shit that comes out of a thai sweat shop, but with an under 10$ value you aren't too put out should the worst happen.

m.ebay.com/itm/401040578560?_mwBanner=1

You guys would laugh but when Marc Ecko had the Marvel License. He put alotta love and care into the wovens

I had this stitched graphic on the front of an all black fitted polo shirt when I was like 13. Lasted 5 years till I lost too much weight and donated it.

Surprisingly high quality and accurate to one of the old spidey panels

That's fucking awesome

Oh and this shirt I got from a con some years back. Honestly haven't worn it much because the polyester in the fabrics make the shirt less breathable but It's a real nice solid black and the fit is just right. Back of it has a defunct google link for a comics theme but I like how it's a lot more subtle with it being about comics unless you actually pay attention to many of the non big two circles.

The Ecko marvel/Star Wars graphic T shirt were extremely high quality compared to the merch now. (Wished he had gotten the D.C. License)

Too bad capeshit wasn't popular

Imagine a superboy (90's with the shades) stitched long sleeve!

Okay, that's pretty sick, the shirts I make aren't subtle but most people won't get the lil lore tidbits.

I got this for my girlfriend. Also some cute Thor wing hairclips.

Girls are lucky, they can dress in dorky shit and still look cute.

Bitches love Spider-Man! (No offense to your girl)

Welp, for my order.

The DGD shirt got C and D, Still got the hellblazer hoodie though but I switched for Sup Forums's best waifu (I am a little peeved about not being able to get the "Comix Zone" shirt done either)

[Front]

I have these, I bought them from the store I used to work at.

Don't wear them much anymore though.

The worst part is that the people that developed comix zone (sega technical institute) disbanded and quit.
Pretty sure even sega forgot comix zone exsists!

Those are actually pretty sweet! If you wear a 10 and a half and are willing to sell, name your price.

I got 12s, sorry user.

You came to make an autism post....bravo!

The meta autism is too surreal
(you)

I remember seeing these a couple of years ago on sale for twenty bucks, looking back, they weren't that bad.

I have a pair of those! They're sweet, I wear them all the time.