Wew

wew

>criticizing the lack of character development or plot is bad

why?

It's funny that Rich specifically became the mascot of this because he probably cared the least about Star Wars overall.

>defending new Star Wars

They're not even made by people. They just plug a bunch of data into a machine and one of those movies pops out.

They liked Force Awakens though, they only disliked Rogue One

Is this implying that the criticisms of the prequels also apply to the new films? Because they definitely don't.
They are both bad, but for entirely different reasons.

Stop posting shit from your twitter you queer

He's wearing a Star Wars shirt

>ajunta pall's character will just be merged with darth bane in the future

>First one was about a death star
>Second one is about a big battle on a white world
There is Poetry and then there is rewriting your old stuff while drunk

As in, Darth Bane will be the catch-all stand-in for every Old Republic era Sith?
Damn it, you might be right.

They might use Revan but I think that's as far as it'll go.
Darth Bane was the first sith, created the order, the rule of two and so on.

>stock entry level complaints like no plot
The guy who made this image is retarded. That is why a movie should have a good plot.

Stop fucking shilling yourself. Seriously at least try and be a bit clever with this shit.

Also if you try and defend the new star wars thinking it has no flaws you're a fucking faggot.

I can accept either opinion in its own but it baffles me how someone could think TFA was good while hating R1. For me the latter was miles above the former.

Re-read it user

Why would I waste time rereading this garbage

>RLM got big by being unique and entertaining
>you're trying to get big by shilling yourself on a Laotian baseball card collection forum

It's just a youtube channel. Don't take it so seriously.

Darth Bane?

>Dwayne Johnson as Darth Bane

OP here He posted it on Facebook and put it on here to bait anons

>OP here He posted it on Facebook and put it on here to bait anons

>original poster here
>HE put it here not ME!!!!

Fucking what?

I checked the twitter account's archive, and it's pure bait, with conflicting bait pictures designed to cast as wide a net as possible

But they liked Force Awakens

Get smart

Wtf I bet he sucks George Lucas cock nightly

I love that movie!
LOL

Can someone explain to me why I should devote any attention to this review screw faggot? All he does is talk about mainstream Hollywood trash and capeshit while trying to pretend he's somehow above it

Who are you talking about?

The person who made OPs pic and slapped his watermark on 20% of the image. He gets shilled here occasionally

I dunno, e-celebs tend to get a cult of personality about them that should probably be questioned. It happens way too often that people assume someone is right just because they have a viewership on youtube, especially when they're just playing characters and not actually saying their genuine opinions most of the time.

Based Review Screw

Celebrities always produce the same effect.

I mean I guess. I wonder why humans are so susceptible to parasocial relationships.

>'muh nerd culture' faggots THIS upset that not everyone enjoys having Disney's corporate cock shoved down their throats

>RLM invented hating the shitquels.
Also none of them hate Star Wars, they just aren't obsessed fanboys and they rightfully make fun of nuNerd """""""""""""culture"""""""""""""

He sounds like a sour faggot that got butthurt because RLM didn't like Rogue One.
I liked R1 but I can still watch people with different opinions.

>listening to anyone who looks like that
>listening to fat or ugly people ever

Ew, no.

>memester thinks he's gonna be able to ignore making stupid jokes with his pals on Sup Forums when the movie comes out
You're shilling it for free, seething neet.

RLM bought like $1200 worth of Star Wars merch to make a video complaining about Star Wars merch.

>finding any redeeming qualities in post-1980 starshit flicks
lmaoing at ur life pleb

>ebin new maymays are pictures with a novel's worth of text that have prominent watermarks.

>thinking current Star Wars isn;t even worse than the prequels
LMAO. Also fuck RLM. I said adios to those pussies after the plinket TFA review. Absolutely fucking weak.

The Plinkett review was about the direction Star Wars was headed in rather than TFA itself
Personally I don't get all the hate for it

Based!

It was really safe and just saying stuff they've already said 100 times. They should have just let the Plinkett reviews die.

We have to follow some kind of lead.

It was trash

How fast does Jay fire Rich and change the locks after Mike dies?

Never, Jay is a good person.

Reminder that Jay fucked jessi

t. schizophrenic who no longer can tell the difference between reality and "head canon"

They probably would, if morons didn't hassle them about making new Plinkett reviews.

My favorite Plinkett reviews don't even involve Star Wars. "Cop Dog" and "Baby's Day Out" are still 2 of my favorite videos on their channel/site. That Amazon review of Cop Dog has been saddled with a whole host of responses, mainly just "Motherfucker!!" and I enjoy that.

Nitpicking has become so common that it isn't even sour anymore.

Think about it.

I can't say I know what it's like to have a large viewership that expects things of you but from an outsider it certainly feels like they're trying to go for a particular audience rather than just do whatever they actually want. BotW breaks from this a bit but it still has a lot of stuff like Mike going out of his way to shit on Rich because it's expected instead of waiting for a good opening or letting him make a fool of himself so it comes off as more mean spirited than banter.

>This is the Disney™ presents Star Wars™ Episode VIII™ The Last Jedi™ featuring the adorable porg™ audience

Never, Jay has better taste than that.

I think the plan must be to keep making obvious Plinkett reviews that aren't very good or entertaining in the hopes that people will eventually stop demanding them. In the meantime, they'll keep collecting their $20K each month.

It's too bad that people scared Jessi away because she was a great 4th member. With her gone, it means that we get Jack and Josh at about 60% and 40% of the time. I know that it's popular to hate them, but I don't mind them. I'd just like to see a little more variety and a female perspective was very welcome.

>It's too bad that people scared Jessi away because she was a great 4th member. With her gone, it means that we get Jack and Josh at about 60% and 40% of the time. I know that it's popular to hate them, but I don't mind them. I'd just like to see a little more variety and a female perspective was very welcome.
Are you kidding? She was fucking awful. She never had anything interesting, informative or amusing to say. All she did was fake scream (like so many annoying youtubers do) and cackle at stupid things. She was the embodiment of everything people hate in Jack and Josh exaggerated tenfold.

The redhead was better if there needs to be a forced token woman on the show.

Jillian was pretty good, but I think she's from Texas or something and was just up there as a favor to them. Or are you talking about Jocelyn/Nadine?

Nothing about a forced token woman. More women would be fine. But the complete lack of women on the shows now when there used to be plenty of them is noticeable.

Josh and Jack are like wallpaper to me, I barely notice them but Mike, Jay, Rich + literally anyone else works the best it seems.

Review Screw thread?

I think her name was Jillian, yes, she was on some HitB episodes and was in Feeding Frenzy. She was fine, but like I said, Jessi was terrible in all regards. Still, what makes the show work is that all these people seem genuine in their interactions with each other, that wasn't true when Jillian was there because she felt like just a guess. "Nadine" was more of an actress/character which doesn't fit either.

They never really had "plenty" of women, it was always a token woman guest. I guess you could say it's a shame they didn't seem to have any female friends to hang out with that were able to go with the flow of things, but they never had that to start and forcing it just feels even more awkward.

Interdasting

JUST

Bump

It’s true. All of it.

FUCK

They don't hate the new movies enough desu.