$200 million dollars

>$200 million dollars

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Km4f-eRE4Kc
youtube.com/watch?v=JHytlkqPRCk
variety.com/2017/film/news/alita-battle-angel-first-trailer-james-cameron-robert-rodriguez-1202634419/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Her model was based off ASR, right?

Jesus

PURE.
UNFILTERED.
VIDYA.

ASR doesn't have ayylmao eyes tho

If they wanted a large eyed latina why didn't they just go with Moner?

FRANCIS

my wife

wtf is this? a Disney animated movie or a hybrid of real people/animation?

>WE WANT THE WEEB AUDIENCE
LMAO Fucking pathetic, watching this shit bomb is gonna be great.

Hybrid, but mostly CG like Avatar. Many of the characters are cyborgs and will be moving like machinery.

I can't believe Cameron fucked up this hard when it was so easy to succeed.

>big fat nose
>stiff asian hair

They're saving her for Berserk

Alita's white dude.

Always was. Even when she was Yoko.

Ew keep that Gook piggy away.

>tfw Ron Paul's promise to make anime real has finally been fulfilled, and you lived to see it

big anime eyes are a metaphor. they're not instructions for how to improve humans
it maybe could look okay if it was completely done with cg but this looks some jarring funny filter. her eyes aren't even focusing on the same point

Now end the fed¡¡¡

she looks much more japanese compared to more white characters like lou or erika (who have more european names as well)

but it's the future and she's probably mixed to shit anyway

that looks like a character from Team America: World Police

>future and mixed to shit
Could also just be current America.

the 56% ayy lmao

The only countries that won't be mixed to shit in 20 years will be china and india. So over populated no one can get in there to mix.

>implying those eyes looking up at you while she's giving you a blowjob wouldn't be the hottest thing ever

LMAO video games unironically look better

youtube.com/watch?v=Km4f-eRE4Kc

They should've got AnnaSophia Robb.
she's short and has big eyes.
would've saved money on special FX

What the FUCK were they thinking? Those eyes look awful. This is a joke right?

>alita
>non-european name

That was a close one, they almost spilled those peanuts

>No motion blur.

First day in boat school.

There's a host of actresses they could've chosen who already looked the part. The only reason they could've chosen the stupid route was to make it harder to tell when shes full cgi and when she isn't.

Bam Ham counter shits

lewd

that's fine, it's when she's standing next to humans with normal eyes that looks weird.
Her looking at you with a dick in her mouth is perfectly acceptable.

She pulled a Dexter
youtube.com/watch?v=JHytlkqPRCk

>saved money on special FX
Not if they want to remove her beard.

The eyes look trash but so does everything else.

Who would be Gatsu? Obviously Rutger Hauer as Gambino and Chiwetal Ejiofor as Griffith.

fuck motion blur

$15 million.

what an awful fucking choice. Neck yourself

i want to cum in her eyes

should have used her actual face and circle lenses.

it shows

could have just cast Maisie Williams. They both look the same levels of derp.

It has no impact.

I can only hope that the budget went in to making scenes like this in slow motion

She's not human, she's SUPPOSED to look uncanny.

she's supposed to also look like she belongs in the universe she's in, not a doodle pasted on top of a real life picture.

>hi im chucky wanna play

>people don't like this
Her super speed is about as faithful as it gets and they both look like rad-ass robots.
Hell, this shot sold it for me.

She's supposed to look like whatever Cameron wants.
You think he gives a fuck about the minutiae of some perverted underpaid chink's vision?
Sup Forumsfags will never EVER understand the sheer chaditude of Cameron.

the eyes are supposed to look uncanny you fucking morons, and the actual CGI of her face is incredible, also looks great, and portrays speed and power really well. Still probably not gonna see the movie tho

>slow motion
This ain't Zack Snyder.
It'll have occasional slow motion, but mostly fast action. This is Robert "Desperado" Rodriguez we're talking about.

how much is that in triggered wittle autist dollars?

Literally only watching this shit cause of Cameron. Rodriguez better not fuck it up... Then again, Cameron hasn't had a bad movie ever so I'll trust his judgment here.

I don't mind the eyes that much. The action needs to be next level though... I'm sure it will be with Cameon's involvement.

she has super strength right? so like.. she could beat you up if she wanted to? haha just curious about this movie character haha

In the manga she would punch holes in people she didn’t like.

>Cameron hasn't had a bad movie ever

oh my...

You can include Avatar and Titanic on that list too.

>Cameron originally wrote a 186-page screenplay accompanied by 600 pages of notes and eventually shared both with Rodriguez, who tried his hand at cleaning up the draft to transform it into a shooting script. Satisfied with the result, Cameron also asked Rodriguez to direct the movie.

>“Robert and I have been looking for a film to do together for years, so I was pumped when he said he wanted to do ‘Battle Angel,'” Cameron said in the 2015 announcement of the film. “He’s very collaborative and we’re already like two kids building a go-kart, just having fun riffing creatively and technically. This project is near and dear to me, and there’s nobody I trust more than Robert, with his technical virtuosity and rebel style, to take over the directing reins. We’re looking forward to learning a lot from each other while we make a kick-ass epic.”

variety.com/2017/film/news/alita-battle-angel-first-trailer-james-cameron-robert-rodriguez-1202634419/

this is fucking terrifying

Any lewds of this sexroid

This made me like it more.

Borderline horror movie.

>Only the japanese wouldn't consider alita scary.

LMAO @ Titanic being a bad movie. You're a bitch.

Avatar was also fucking great. Jesus christ, you guys wouldn't know a good movie if it raped you in the shitter...

and that Pirahna shit wasn't even his. He was one of the writers and who knows what of his actually got into the movie. He wasn't in control during that film. In every film where he's had control, it was nigh flawless. The man is a living God.

>$200 million dollars
BRUH

ROBERT RODRIGUEZ IS GONNA LIVE OUT OF A VAN AFTER THIS ONE

THEYRE GONNA BREAK HIS LEGS

Shut the fuck up Cameron fanboy. No one cares about your whining.

Whats the next anime movie after this?

isn't this completely cgi, it looks like toy story/incredibles in the webm

Fox is just bankrolling Cameron's pet project because he has made them a gorillion fucking dollars with Avatar and he's making more. This movie could make $1 and Fox wouldn't give a damn.

Not that overrated shit.

>we want the faceapp audience

Golden Boy is an excellent comedy and there's nothing about it that has to be explicitly japanese

Can't wait for J.J. Abrams' Keit-Ai.

A boy falls in love with a girl.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the girl's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is the girl's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of LOVE.

UMMMM ARE YOU CULTURALLY TONE DEAF

EVER HEAR OF A LITTLE SOMETHING CALLED #METOO YOU LECHEROUS TOXIC MALE RAPIST??

Did the manga suddenly become hentai? I remember reading it then suddenly it shifted tone then I dropped it

kys

No onononoonoooooo

>more japanese

Titanic is the greatest movie of all time you faggot pleb.

HOLY FUCK LMAO

DUMBSHIT OPINIONS ON SUICIDE WATCH

I believe Neil over some weeaboo street shitting Pajeet who thinks fucking anime is the center of everything.

theres way too much content for monster to be adapted into a single movie, it would be a piece of shit

a hbo produced mini series however.... my dick

No it is Avatart, the #1 movie of all time that changed cinema forever.

>Spending $200 million on an anime adaptation
Are they fucking insane?

that is good

>Cameron also asked Rodriguez to direct the movie.
A common way of establishing a scapegoat

>brought to us by the guy who made the unfilmable Sin City look 10/10 on film and the guy at the forefront of Hollywood SFX longer than most of this thread have been alive

>Rape namek in live action form

I wasn't even aware that I needed the public to experience this.

wtf

You mean Disney.

get von trier on the phone quick

Does it have a great big ass?

What’s insane is how bad it looks so far, this is a movie Cameron said he was working on over a decade ago. The first time I heard about it was in a Game Informer magazine when it still had GameCube reviews.

Cameron's not in charge of this shit.