Homestuck's 8 year anniversary is in 9 days. Do you have any hopes...

Homestuck's 8 year anniversary is in 9 days. Do you have any hopes? Is there any chance that it won't be just a huge wankfest for Vriska?

Other urls found in this thread:

mspaintadventures.wikia.com/wiki/Aspect
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

hoping for hiveswap release
ive pretty much given up on homestuck

It's gotta be the Hiveswap release.
If they WEREN'T lying in the last newspost, and the game IS almost done, it would make sense.

Hopefully there's a chunk of the game dedicated to worshiping Vriska too.

I know you're joking, but please don't pretend to like Homestuck's Poochie or else you'll make people think it's actually ok to like her.

>Do you have any hopes?
Sweet release

> Is there any chance that it won't be just a huge wankfest for Vriska?
HAHAHAHA

Please either contribute to discussion on the webcomic or fuck off, kanayaposters and katnep user are bad enough.

Did you know that it is a CANONICAL FACT that Vriska made everything better just by existing?
It's true!

I just hope the game comes out. I've backed 3 things so far in various years past, and the other two are being released this month, so Hiveswap must follow. It's been quite the coincidence.

dubs jade is the right choice

At least you didn't spend 612.11 dollars on it. I still wish I had the oppurtunity to be a backer but I came to homestuck long past the kickstarter.

>I still wish I had the oppurtunity to be a backer
Why. Literally, what possible reason could you have. Everything that was offered as a reward except one shirt is available on the WLF site, so what reason could you have to wish you could give money to this hack?

The feeling of communitas and involvement in the fandom at a time when the fandom was good. The ability to think to myself "I remember when homestuck meant something"
Id be just as bitter and disillusioned as all the backers are now, butt hat's okay. The only homestuck fandom I've known has been trash, the only updates I've known have been bad.

You sound like a lonely person, user. Regardless I think you should only regret not being in the fandom in its heyday, but don't regret not being able to be a sucker of the biggest scam of 2010.

I feel left out of the scam though. I DIDN'T get scammed. So all I can feel for Hiveswap is hope.
I still think it might be good even though I'm clearly wrong.

>huge wankfest for Vriska
This.

And the epic Davekat vs Davejade vs OT3 vs Jadekat shitposting.

Do you EVER fucking sleep

OT3 is clearly the right answer; Everyone wins.

except Karkatfans lol
>forever retarded shippingbait

I really don't get you, you should feel joy that you got left out of the scam. You sound like a modern day Jew who wishes they could go live in a concentration camp for a bit so that they could experience the holocaust.

People who misunderstand Karkat so badly that they think being in a relationship with Dave and Jade "ruins him" aren't real Karkat fans.

I think you took that analogy a little far, pal.

All I'm saying is, I wish I had been a fan of homestuck back in the days of the kickstarter because everything was better then.

i mean in the end that is all he has. just being shiped with either.

it was better before the kickster. the highlight was during act 5.2 and early act 6.

He fulfilled his destiny to be a leader on the new planet. He's learning what it means to have a real relationship and not just an idealized one like he projected on Terezi.
It's called growth.

But it does.

Karkat can just be Dave and Jade's bitch and live happily ever after without zero ambition.
What a way to go. You fucking shipping trash.

Holy shit, why the fuck would "being in a relationship" mean "having no ambition"?
Is your idea of relationships that fucked up? Are you one of those "marriage means my life is over" losers?

>how to bait karkatfans as hard as you can

Why do you want OT3 shit so badly? What if no one of them is in a relationship? :^)

No, that's what Hussie wrote

Anyone remember Page of Mind? Or did he change it to Light.

He basically said that all the characters needed to be paired off at the end or else it wouldn't be a good ending, because someone without a romantic partner is pathetic and sad and he wpuld rather see them die rather than end up alone.

Crazy sunnuvabitch.

Oh man, I completely forgot about PoM. I remember when someone accused some classpect theory user of being PoM, and it turned out they actually were. I miss those old trips, some of them were good for a laugh. But now we've got nothing, just anons, image dumpers and a single drawfag.

I was high in the shower just now and came to the conclusion that PoM was probably Hussie.

I hope for Epilogue or Hiveswap pt.1 will be finally released.

>Guys Karkat will be redeemed and become important in the epilogue!
The only shit you will get is OT3 spam.

All the davekat shippers will be mad then, they hate that.

what went wrong

remember the feeling you got, the first time you saw John's special intro page, "the note desolation plays"?
remember the similar pages for the other three kids? How did it all go so wrong?

>Karkat fans
Actually, we're called Karkitties x3

Yeah, the female Karkat fans are the worst.

I'm not f.emale...

You are now new wife.

She was right there, Tavros. SHE WAS RIGHT FUCKING THERE.
To be fair, Vriska probably wouldn't have turned out that way if everyone else didn't suck so much.

She was already fucked in her mind for having spidermom as lusus and reading Mindfang's journal.

wow this thread is worse than usual

it could be so much worse

So. JohnRoxy.

Kind of weird.

>vriska's not to blame it was her upbringing that messed her up
You're worse than Hitler you know that?

By the way, anywhere in the plot was said anything about lusii of alpha trolls?

sure

Beta/Alpha ships are pretty weird in general.
But JohnRose is entry level garb.

serket chan is down isn't it.

>entry level garb
Oh, it's you again.
What does that even fucking mean?

I dont know what that is.

That he's an idiot.

There's way more entry level ships than john/rose at this point

>rosemary
>karkat/terezi
>dave/jade

If anything nobody who is familiar with the comic post-2010/11 would even know John/Rose was ever a ship.

It's a ship for nervous investors. Even Hussie thinks it's a joke

>rosemary
>entry level

Davejade and Johnrose is still the combination for patricians.

>Even Hussie thinks it's a joke
So?
You're talking about a guy who couldn't even release a 2D Unity adventure game on time, what the fuck does he know about anything? Especially investing, given his failures.

Perfect Beta ships:

Jade/Kat
Dave/Rose
John/Barrel of his father's gun on his birthday

>Following Hussie's opinion on anything
This is the same man that hired Cohen.

They might've had a one off mention, but I don't think so. There was seahorse dad, but I don't remember if that was Cronus' lusii.
It got hacked, some boards are recovered but /homosuck/ is still down

Oh, so this actually was some kind of jape.

it's a canon ship. it's entry level by default.

You're also forgetting that it's always been the most popular pairing for kanaya and rose (post ectobiology revelation)

>using a gun
Real men either drink themselves to death or rip their heart out of their chest with their raw mangrit.

Hussie's not a nervous investor, he's just a stupid investor!

Clearly. Are you simple?

I mean. Kinda, yeah.

He streams himself beating himself to death with a hammer.
There's a burthday cake he made himself in front of him on his desk the entire time.
He frosted it with a message that he pretends is from his father.
"Happy Birthday son, I'm so proud of you."
He beats himself as he screams about not being able to save him.

Hey, better simple than a Rosemary shipper

It's not a Just or Heroic death so he comes back to life.
It becomes a birthday tradition for himself.
His friends watch every year.
They start believing that it'd be best for him to just die. And so one year he finally does.

You're right. DaveRose is superior in every way.

>shipping discussion

Here is a good one: What does Blood do?

Do your best shot.

He's canonically the most depressed and alone character in the comic.

Apparently it does fuckall.

These discussions are pointlss because without canon evidence it could be fucking anything.

A fully realized Blood player can manifest bologna sandwiches at will. There's no evidence to contradict this, so I'm right.

he should go out and fuck a few girls then, do some godding

What girls. There are none. All he doesnis go beat up Caliborn.
Should he fuck Caliborn?

You people still exist?

Ships never die.

>What girls. There are none

There's shitloads of humans walking around earth. He's god damn Zeus, just turn into a wind bull and make Perseus but with glasses

John is not a rapist.

John is actually a pedophile rapist. Thanks Cohen.

>rapist
Who said anything about rape? You come down on a chariot of whatevers as their god and seduce them. Plenty of women would be THRILLED to have the chief god of the world in their bed

Actually incorrect, that's Erisolsprite. Maybe GO Dirk could count too, does that fucker exist anymore? Would he even leave a ghost if he didn't die?

But bologna isn't even a bloody meat. I'm onto your tricks, buster...

You mean you didn't read their pre-retcon reunion?

Blood has NOTHING TO DO with blood.

Exactly, doesn't that subvert your expectations user?

mspaintadventures.wikia.com/wiki/Aspect

"The Blood aspect most likely means relationships, including friendship and bonds of allegiance. Common theories include affinity, affection and unity in general, such as the word is used in "blood brothers". Karkat, the Knight of Blood, had a reputation among his friends for sympathy."

Don't you mean, INVERT

>trusting the wiki
It's all speculation. There are no canon facts to back that up.
Karkat is a Knight; how does he weaponize that sympathy?
Oh right he doesn't because that's nonsense.

>>>>>>>>>>mspaintadventures.wikia

>most likely
I sure do love how Hussie just kind of let everyone else write major aspects of his/their own story for him. What a guy.