Be Dunston

>Be Dunston
>Checks in

That was such a comfy movie

thas love tv

Based Dunston

i missed this meme

Is that Donald Trump's car?

When I was a kid, my sister and her girlfriend would always crank this up real loud on their TV while they had sex.

how the fuck does a moneky check in?

By being a great ape instead. Orangs deserve person status

1995 and 1996 were clearly the years for movies dealing with primates. "Ed "in 1996 taught us that heroes come in all shapes, and all sizes. Congo (1995) taught us that apes could be both intelligent and evil. Let's not forget 1995's "Born to be Wild", where a teenage boy and female gorilla's near bestiality captured all our hearts. However, not since the original "Planet of Apes" has a movie captivated our attention, and made us feel what it's like to be a monkey. "Dunston Checks In" set the bar for years to come.

Sam the orangutan's performance as Dunston is both hilarious and heartbreaking. Blockbuster actors such as Ben Affleck and James Franco could learn a lesson or two from Sam. You think Ben Affleck was emotional when he said "I love you" to Bruce Willis in Armageddon? Think again. When Sam looks at the picture of him and his now dead brother, his expression alone brings a tear to ones eye. You think James Franco was in pain in Spider-Man 2 when he realized his best friend was the man who killed his father? Try watching Sam when he is getting a piece of glass torn from his flesh. Sam's connection with the audience is so great you almost feel the glass being ripped from your own hand.

This is not to mention the other wonderful qualities this movie has. Amazing slapstick comedy, alcoholic older women, Jason Alexander cursing, Faye Dunaway's fall from grace, an orangutan spanking a prominent socialite, and a cameo from Paul Reubens that can only be explained with two words: Oscar worthy.

The fact that this film did not win any Academy Awards is shocking. Five for sure: Paul Reubens beating out Cuba Gooding Jr. and James Woods for Best Supporting Actor, "Dunston Checks In" narrowly defeating "The English Patient" for Best Picture, Ken Kwapis for Best Director, Best Music Robert Blackwell, and lastly, a landslide victory for Sam, the orangutan for Best Actor. It is criminal that the Academy shafted this great film in 1996 with no Oscars and zero nomination

Although it was given no Oscars this much can be certain: it set the standard and paved the way for future primate movies. Where would MVP: Most Vaulable Primate and MXP: Most Xtreme Primate be without Dunston Checks In? In some Hollywood executive's trash, that's where. Because of pioneer movies like "Dunston Checks In" movies like MVP and MXP enjoy much commercial success. So grab your kids, round up the neighbor, pop some popcorn, and get ready to laugh, and cry at one of the best movies in the last twenty years: "Dunston Checks In".

he never checks in. his circus handler smuggles him in

Jason Alexander who went bald at age 16 had to wear a toupee for the movie.

Is that Ivanka Trump?

No, that's a suitcase.

>be user
>get dubs

>sister
>girlfriend
>sex

post pics or vids u fag

>Orange County Register
My grandma ran that paper for years.

He goes in a hotel lobby and checks em

kino