ITT right casting, horrible execution

ITT right casting, horrible execution

Man of Steel was the only superhero movie I've legitimately enjoyed.

its time to have a confy talk.
Why user? we have others as logan and WW.

Snyder is such a hack. We as a board need to stop liking him. Some of his casting and directing are borderline genius, yet his movies r consistently shit.

WW was hot garbage
never saw Logan--assumed it was like the first one with Patrick Stewart and the kids in the school so I didn't really give a toot

Iron Man and the first two Batmans were alright though.

Man of Steel was the only DCEU movie that I've legitimately enjoyed.

Yeah he looks the part, but his male pattern baldness is kind of hilarious and the movies were such SHIT that he will be remembered as a terrible Superman.

His mum lives down my street. He was a little private school cuck

>never saw Logan--assumed it was like the first one with Patrick Stewart and the kids in the school so I didn't really give a toot

it isn't.

Does he have a big cock?

OH Hack Snyder fuck you

interesting,you should watch logan, it has a good start and a good ending, and the middle is ok-ish and what about days of future past user? did you like it, and i would like to hear about that "hot garbage" wonder woman is.

I didn't like some meme society in the middle of my scifi with aliens called Supermens. I don't like comic books at all. Way too fantasy-like. Maybe it had to do with my first exposure to the ""genre"" being Heroes.

>perfect aesthetic
>horrible hairline

>no charisma
>balding
>not even decent acting skills
>closeted homo

Why is he balding? Why is life so cruel?

uhh, nothing wrong with having a widow's peak
get some self-respect

yeah, you should leave superheroes movies and let it sink some time, or at least when they get the formula between comedy and drama. What about the Alien trilogy , did you like that ? my thoughts on that, they should had stopped it in the second movie.

>he plays world of warcraft

If you want to talk about good casting and catastrophic execution look here. Fucked up the suit, tried too hard to be a sequel to Superman II, horrible story, horrible Lois, the fucking kid, etc. Wasted a great casting because honestly casting him was all that was good in it.

Forgot pic. Fuckballs.

i thought the suit was great

You beat all of us, OP.

yes there is when you look like that. He'll go from 10/10 to 6/10 real fast. He's not a Statham typr

Cavil is charismatic as hell in real life, and not at all as Superman. Why don't they let his charisma show as Superman?

Not OP but that's the point of the thread. Good casting but then fucking it up. In this case not letting his natural personality come through and making him stiff and awkward in every scene.

Blame Snyder

perfect example of this btw

Damn. This couldve been Dragon Ball Evolution. S M H