Who the fuck is he?

Who the fuck is he?
Where does he come from?
Where does he get his money?
How old is he?

How much money does he have left?
Did he profit from The Room considering the 6 million $ budget?

At this point he's probably made a killing off DVD sales and he probably gets something from the many screenings.

He's behind everything. He wrote 2016.

Alright so DB Cooper was allegedly 40 in 1971. That'd make him 86 today.
It's also pretty well known that the CIA lied about the exact amount of money stolen.
It's pretty well known that the CIA knowledge of where the money was would only be known to a CIA agent. Or a Soviet spy.
And DB Cooper was said do have not used a parachute. If he survived the fall, he would have had massive bodily damage and had to undergo intense exercises during his physical therapy. But nothing could fix his brain damage.
DB Cooper has never been found.

But he couldn't still be alive, right? That'd be crazy.

Sestero estimates he makes around 500k a year from screenings alone.

>Who the fuck is he?
The Emprah
>Where does he come from?
Anatolia
>Where does he get his money?
Saved it for 1000´s of years
>How old is he?
Right now, 8000 years give it or take it.

None of your business

Born in Poznan, Poland, 1955

YOU'RE TEARING ME APART, HORUS. I could see it. It's oddly fitting.

He's like the chinese guy in The Prestige. The reason why he's so perplexing is because he's 100% an act.

tommy wiseau
poland
selling knock off fur coats

Didn't he rent out buildings he bought with mystery money?

He made his money selling fake levi jeans for the russian mob and fucking a old rich woman.

>Where does he get his money?
Showings of The Room alone no doubt keep him living comfy.
Wiseau was smart to adopt the oblivious-idiot routine. Anyone with tact would've stuck to their guns that it was a serious movie.

He's from Eastern Europe. The room was a money laundering operation conducted by organized crime you couldn't have spent 5 million on that movie if you tried really really hard. 500k at fucking most at MOST 5 million is more than fucking Donnie Darko more Rocky Mad Max and shit like Paranormal activity and Blaire with cost like 10 thousand dollars which is on the same tier as the fucking Room fucking Boyhood cost 3 million ad it took 10 years to make it's almost as much as the fucking Terminator

i can not tell you its confidential

If they had made The Room in the 1930s starring Bela Lugosi as Johnny and some young contract actor as Mark and shot it as a film noir would it have done better than Wiseau’s mono opus?

HE'S DB FUCKING COOPER YOU SHEEP

want to lol irl but cant
this autistic shit always get me.

When I went to see the Disaster Artist I cringed everytime the audience laughed at Tommy's expense. I am not sure if it was the director's intention if the audience is supposed to laugh at him or identify with him. I think it may just depend on if you're Reddit or Sup Forums.

How

>I did not make a deal with the Chaos gods, it's bullshit, I did naught. Oh hi Magnus.

Most of it is explained in the book.

I'm very disappointed the flash back chapter (which was really dark and sad and moving) wasn't included in the film. It's the most sensible to cut for time/budget reasons, since it doesn't affect the overall story. But it's still a shame.

No way he's 68. 50s probably.

Tommy spent a lot of money because he made really incompetent decisions, like purchasing the equipment instead of renting it, and renting that billboard for five years.

After Last Season cost 5 million.

everyone wants to believe he's some mysterious french-louisian money laundering vampire

but he's just an autistic polish guy that came to america, got hit by a car, got inspired, used the payout from the car insurance to import cheap shit and sell it again to fund The Room.

>used the payout from the car insurance

6 million dollars lmfao

>Most of it is explained in the book.

It doesnt seem believable though

He purchased both digital and film cameras and shot the film in both simultaneously.

Yes, since Lugosi could actually act. But it wouldn't be the meme movie as it is today.