Batgirl fans BTFO

Batgirl fans BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/books/2017/apr/03/marvel-executive-says-emphasis-on-diversity-may-have-alienated-readers
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Oh no. Please no.

will it be a tranny actor or a tranny character?

I never really liked any batman shit but I'll see any movie with a trans woman protagonist (unless it was insensitive and distasteful)

kek, as someone who doesn't like Barbara, this is fucking hilarious

>google search
>nothing
Nice try, OP.

that's what they said about pepe show

>batgirl
>it's a mentally ill man
Transgender ~women~ are a whole new level of mysoginy, bringing forth the notion that the best, most empowered women are actually men.

>being interested in Batgirl in the first place
Barbara's only good for fapping purposes.

doesn't batgirl have a transgender buddy in her solo

Yeah, well, Marvel's own executive of sales is beginning to reconsider the whole diversity schtick:

theguardian.com/books/2017/apr/03/marvel-executive-says-emphasis-on-diversity-may-have-alienated-readers

There may be a shred of hope yet.

Batgirl is her dead name.

>Mainstream trap

pls

This is all because Whedon said he's taking shit from Simone's run which a trans girl is introduced it's all speculation and I hate you Sup Forums faggots

fuck off there aren't even any trans superheroes.

Wait, you actually want a trans superhero?

robin -> batgirl

I think that maybe there being at least ONE would be nice.

Ystin from Demon Knights

>having a superhero with a crippling mental illness

they'd probably not be very effective as a hero

>Hey, let's take our popular avengers characters and just not make any of them white males anymore

Somehow they thought it was a good idea?

>I think that maybe there being at least ONE would be nice.
This desu. Also pedophile rapist hero when?

>Person wants surgery but for some reason they can't have it due to whatever
>Some company with new experiemental drug can do it
>Surgery goes right but drug gives superpowers

BAM someone hire me.

this, I hope we get an amputee superhero or a low-functioning autistic superhero because those people need to be represented too

No way in hell. The amount of people that wouldn't go see it because of this far outweighs the amount that would.

Trannies are an insignificant demographic.

If Deathstroke gets a redemption then there will be a pedophile rapist hero, just have some patience user

I want to see it becoming a normal thing on the olypic games and all natural born women are displaced by transgender woman, and then the world realize their mistake, but it will be too late...

>movie pilot animation
Who? And why the fuck are they talking about a live action movie let alone one that hasn't even started any form of production yet

But of course Sup Forums eats it up you wouldn't be the dumbest fucking board on Sup Forums if you didn't

Eh, brain hemorrhages happen. Hopefully there's a series of un-hemorrhages inbound.

I guess sorta
wtf a lot of superheroes are fucked up with mental illnesses.
probably before we see a trans hero desu
Good post
bad post

Yeah but being transgender is worse than other mental illnesses because it actually hinders you physically

I don't even read Batgirl and i know they are talking about her roommate and clickbaiting with it...

Most mental illnesses hinder you physically.

traps =/= trannies

Same here. They're never going to have a transgender lead because most people (despite what you heard on tumblr) recognise that trannies are freaks

Transgenders or any kind of permanent deformity in general seems really retarded in cape universes where people could fix that with a snap of their fingers.

Like how Xavier keeps getting broken and fixed.

They best you get is magicked gender swaps and shapeshifters.

>I hope we get an amputee superhero

Cyborg

or a low-functioning autistic superhero

Hal Jordan

Worst post of the century.

This is not based on any actual information at all and is pure clickbait.

They took the fact that someone stated they're taking influence from the Simone Batgirl run and extrapolated it into this.

Are you being honest or trying to bait for responses? Because if you're being honest holy shit the Sup Forumsmblr meme is real. If you're baiting good job you got me.

There been a handful actually.
In fact, there was this one character who was a black male god-like character at the beginning before turning into a female in the end of the first issue after he died & the whole series was him being female & being confused about it at first. It wasn't a part of the big two but it happened in the 90's. The name escapes me right now, but even then, they do exist in other mediums. Just because the big two don't have a massive amount, doesn't mean they never existed.

>get surgery/take hormones voluntarily when you don't actually need it
>expect to be the same level of /fit/ as other people

There doesn't need to be.

This is who I was talking about by the way. She's technically trans so.
Hey user, can you give me the name?

>clickbait
>Your move, Marvel!

cringe

source? :O

burn it to the ground

not to the point where you cant psychically do shit. Especially if she's already transitioned and has a normal life.
How is wanting a trans superhero bait? fuck off back to Sup Forums
having 2 or 3 very minor characters who have short runs and are forgotten is not really the same thing. Especially because that's not even a trans character in your post, that's just genderbending shit.
ok but I want there to be

Mantra. The guy wasn't black.

100 bucks says this is someone who has literally never heard of batgirl and assumes it means tranny batman

>not wanting a trans character is now considered Sup Forums

I want to leave

Doesn't sound like it. As always they're focusing on the bare dry facts instead of the overarching trends. It sounds like they're saying "fans want nothing new, so we'll just stick with the old stuff rigidly now"
they also seem to think we "Don't like diversity" which is not the message they should have gotten from that

>ok but I want there to be
Then make your own comic.

He also fucks the lady he sometimes becomes.

>when you don't actually need it
oh look it's retarded

uh pedophile is natural and rapist is like, 60% natural. basically there's too much no when it should be yes and vice versa.

how autistic are you? I'm just saying I want there to be one and if there was one I would enjoy it.

Why not? It would be a really interesting angle. Assuming it was a real character and it addressed the problem of being trans in a multifaceted way instead of just "special snowflake everyone like me haters gonna hate:)"

There was a story in Sandman that involved a trans character and it remains one of the best depictions of a trans character in any medium. It fully acknowledged all the problems a trans person faces, some self-imposed, some from society, some from psychological issues, and doesn't sugar coat anything.

It's less about you not wanting one and more about you saying there shouldn't be one because you don't want one. If you don't want one, fine, but why can't you just leave it at that instead of telling other people they're wrong for wanting one?

Do you really want non trans people who don't know your struggles making your comics?

Tell me why trannies actually need to take hormones or get surgery rather than get mental help so they can get over their issues? Why ruin your life instead of trying to get help?

>literally nothing

So bat girl was actually a dude all along? Doesn't that undermine them?

I've never been to pol. But if you can't see why a trans superhero would be fucking terrible then you're retarded. It'd get a lot of press attention, the writing would be nothing but "I'M TRANS" for however many issues it got, it wouldn't sell because almost no one gives a shit about trans people, and then it'd get canceled and remember only as another stupid idea that happened in comics. This is not the right climate for a trans character because no writer is going to write them well enough to get comic buyers to care about that character. And god forbid you take a pre-existing character and make them trans.

it sort of makes sense. look at all the best collegiate athletes competing in women's leagues. none of them can beat the trans-women who compete in women's leagues.

Men > Transexuals > Women > very small children

Song as how I'm not about to read that article, is it Detective Montoya? I mean it would make sense, given her story arc. Especially since she took on the mantle if an established make hero and didn't try to girl-it-up.

And she prefers fish over beef... There's that as well. (If you know what I mean, which you just might.)

It's a clickbait article based on Batgirl having one trans supporting character in the most recent run. Shit it's not even an article, it's just a click me.

I wonder how those women who trained their whole life, just gets one upped by a dude in a dress without breaking a sweat.

Battrap? Fuck yes

You mean how they feel?

They either get mad, as per Rhonda Rousey, or they pretend to be ok with it, as per the New Zealand Weight Lifting team.

Thought I suspect the New Zealand team are ok with it since it benefits them in the end.

that's a good point. Idk I just would really like it if there was a trans superhero and it was done tastefully. I'm not asking anyone for it or anything I'm just saying I like the idea.
Because there is no way to fix it with any therapy or drugs. The only way to lessen dysphoria is to transition. This is literally the most basic info on transgender issues and I'm not going to have a debate with someone who cant even be bothered to learn anything about what hes arguing against.
if it's a shit comic then it's a shit comic. I'm just saying that I would like a trans superhero, if there was a comic like that that was tasteful then I would buy it. I'm not saying anything about how it would sell or not, most people probably wouldn't buy it.

for what purpose tho

Yea Lukasz was.

How is that genderbending if it's literally an entire different body & it showed him coping with it?
The one body died & his spirit was placed in another. It wasn't any configuration & even then, as stated he was coping with. Sure it wasn't what you expect but people consider this character a legit Trans because it was indeed being transgender.
And either way, Marvel & DC have had some trans, but you seem to be focused on those two & not considering that other companies have done it before. Why must it be Marvel & DC?

You know that feeling when you'll never be the best at anything because of your body's limitations.

It's clickbait. Article just mentions that the New52 Batgirl will be the source material that Whedon plans to use and that it include Babs tranny/shemale roommate. So no, Batgirl won't be Dick Grayson in drag.

>hes arguing against

did you just assume my gender? are you implying femanons can't be against trannies either? thats sexist

>Your move, Marvel!
Oh it's a "counting your chickens before they hatch"-episo-
>First Transgender Hero
Oh it's a- uh- uhn- uhrgh.

>The only way to lessen dysphoria is to transition.

But the negative effects of dysphoria don't go away and they kill themselves anyway.

Indeed some form of being transgender*
Sorry about that.

Really, you literally see people here and on Twitter saying they don't want diversity. There are some who are reasonable like yourself and clarify that they don't want poorly done diversity, and maybe the ones saying they don't want any at all are just the loud minority, but there are definitely people demanding no diversity at all and only classic characters.

And case in point. You are the reason people think anyone who doesn't want a lot of badly written diversity are actual bigots. Nothing about a trans character has to inherently be any of the shit you are assuming it would be.

You may as well be saying a black character is a bad idea because they could be written as a stereotype when there's no reason a good writer can't write a good black character. The first black hero in DC comics was going to be a white asshole who could turn into a black guy with powers and would learn a lesson about race relations or some dumbshit, when Tony Isabella stepped in and wrote landmark character Black Lightning instead.

Really you may as well just be saying "nobody should ever write comics ever again because they might write a bad comic".

>Idk I just would really like it if there was a trans superhero and it was done tastefully.
If you want to see that you're just going to have to write it yourself because that's not possible with the current writing staff.

Cerebral palsy superhero when?

Fucking trannies are cancer. Thankfully they usually end up killing themselves

The problem with people at Marvel is that they're so far up their own asses they can't fathom the possibility of themselves being at fault for anything. No way that replacing characters your fans know and love is a bad idea. No way you just have bad writers. Clearly it's just that your audience is racist, right?

I guess but I mean I want a trans character who struggled with dysphoria since she was a kid and transitioned.
It never goes away completely but hormones make life a lot better to the point where they can actually accept life. And a lot do still kill themselves if their life is shitty and being trans can make your conditions worse.
But pretending like transition is ineffective is either willfully ignorant or just a plain lie. Eat shit asshole.

I'm might watch this now. I want Jessy Dubai to play Batgirl.

>tranny apologist
Fucking kill yourself you retarded faggot

>that's not possible with the current writing staff.
True. It's just something that I think would be nice if it were possible.

>and being trans can make your conditions worse.
Which is why I don't see why people should be encouraged to transition. You still have dysphoria and your life is worse, why transition when there really isn't a good outcome

>muh Sup Forums boogeyman
No, transfags are the worst and ruin everything they touch. You're just an idiot

>there aren't even any trans superheroes
That's because you need strength of character to be a superhero.

Trans=genderbend according to trans believers. Saying otherwise is contradictory.

Transitioning makes the dysphoria a lot lower to the point where you can function in society. The only alternative is suicide.
(you)
>implications
it takes a lot of strength to suffer through dysphoria to the point where you accept that you need to transition even if people will hate you for it.
trans people have their own unique issues that cis people do not. genderbending cannot really accommodate these issues because genderbending almost never deals with gender dysphoria and can't address the struggles that come with being trans.

He's an old ass mage changes bodies when the previous one dies.Prefers males. That was just one of them.

I'm not saying he was "white" but that wasn't his original body.

Smart money says they mean her roommate who's trans and are overexaturating it.

>tfw women are so incompetent at what they do that men have to become them to do their fucking jobs

I know, just saying that I remembered the scene where he died, just couldn't remember the name. Thanks for reminding me by the way. I should go back since I only started the book but finished due to real life shit beyond my control.

I've never heard of MoviePilot, so I'm guessing this is just click bait shit.

>t. the niggerlords of the leftwing

Emporio Ivankov and Mr. 2 Bon Clay from One Piece