STAR WARS: THE LAST JEDI Leaks

The tie-in children books have leaked and spoiled pretty much all of the first act.

In Ahch-To, Rey locates Luke Skywalker and wants him to help the Resistance, but Luke refuses. He believes that the Jedi should be extinct to end the cyclical conflict between the Dark Side and the Light that consumes the galaxy, and refuses to use the Force.

In D’Quar, General Hux leads an assault on the Resistance’s base. Poe Dameron and his squad distract them long enough for the Resistance to escape into hyperspace. During the attack, Finn awakens and finds out that Rey is gone.

The First Order manages to track the Resistance’s fleet through hyperspace and launch a second attack, led by Kylo Ren. Poe disobeys General Leia Organa’s orders and attempts to fight, but is defeated. Kylo hesitates to kill Leia, but the Resistance's ship is heavily damaged and Leia is injured. They are rescued by Leia’s old friend, Vice-Admiral Amylin Holdo.

With Leia injured, Holdo becomes the leader of the Resistance and Poe is demoted. He doesn’t trust Holdo and slowly assembles his own splinter cell, as the Resistance relocates to an abandoned Rebel outpost on Crait. Arriving there, Leia begins broadcasting a galaxy-wide signal urging whichever systems haven’t fallen under the First Order’s control to join the Resistance and fight.

Finn attempts to steal an escape pod to go find Rey, but is stopped by mechanic Rose Tico, whose sister Paige died in the attack. She wants revenge on the First Order for destroying her homeworld and initially believes Finn to be a traitor.

Rose deduces that the First Order could only be tracking them from their flagship, the Supremacy. Maz Kanata reveals that the Master Codebreaker who resides in Canto Bight can help them disable the Supremacy’s defends so they can infiltrate it and destroy the hyperspace tracker. Holdo doesn’t approve, but Poe helps Finn and Rose reach Canto Bight and sends BB-8 with them.

In Acht-To, while following Luke, Rey is called to a cave, where she finds the sacred Jedi scrolls that Luke is guarding. Luke realizes that Rey is strong with the Force. After visiting the Millennium Falcon and watching Leia’s message to Obi-Wan Kenobi, Luke decides to train Rey.

At the Supremacy, Kylo reports to Supreme Leader Snoke, who berates him for being too weak to kill Leia. Kylo resents Snoke and is secretly conspiring against him to seize control of the First Order. Kylo is also obsessed with finding Rey to get revenge for his humiliating defeat at Starkiller Base.

In Canto Bight, Finn and Rose attempted to meet the Master Codebreaker, but are arrested for being illegal visitors. In prison, they meet self-proclaimed slicer “DJ”, who offers to help them in exchange for a reward. BB-8 breaks them out and they all escape on a stolen ship.

In Ahch-To, Rey trains with Luke. He guides her through the spiritual side of the Force, and in the process finds out she is connected to Kylo Ren through the Force. Kylo senses where they are and rallies his men to pursue them to Ahch-To, kill Luke and find Rey for Snoke.

Sounds credible.

>one unique poster

>91275141
What did I miss?

this seems to fall in line with that "rey and kylo are binded in the force" leak

Not anymore.

You played yourself.

>one unique poster

>Luke in ROTJ: "I'm a Jedi, like my father before me"
>Luke in TLJ: "Fuck the Jedi. Hope those niggers go extinct."
Did Rian even see the movies? Why does Disney and their retarded story group not understand characters and their spoken dialogue?

>Lots of CGI Leia.

Reylo is dead. Bury it.

All of her scenes were already recorded

I like the idea that R2 plays Leia's old message to convince Luke to help

Luke will die so he needs to come off as an asshole for the audience to accept it

>In Ahch-To, Rey locates Luke Skywalker and wants him to help the Resistance, but Luke refuses. He believes that the Jedi should be extinct to end the cyclical conflict between the Dark Side and the Light that consumes the galaxy, and refuses to use the Force.

I fucking hate nuWars.

That's it?

>nu wars
>still caring

Make sense as it a universal force of inconmensurable magnitude and implications.

No Jedi means no Sith, it's kind of poetic in a way.

god damn I hate that fucking nigger

>all of the first act

lol all of this is atleast 2/3 of the movie

It's one of the smartest things for Luke to believe. The Jedi do no good for the Galaxy