Women are born with this little hole between their legs, which every man on Earth just wants to stick something into...

Women are born with this little hole between their legs, which every man on Earth just wants to stick something into. And they’re weaker than men, so they learn strategies. They deploy their minds, and their sex, and they intuitively learn to humiliate.

Was he true?

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencedaily.com/releases/2011/01/110125103825.htm
lmgtfy.com/?s=b&q=psychopath guilt
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes, every woman is manipulative in one way or another

>Was he true?
You tell me.
*slurp*

Eight.

Ripe.

Cunts.

>*beheads mother and fucks the hole*
So redpilled xD

>wtf bros kemper is 100% right fucking women man

Giv more Ed

It was pretty comfy when someone here streamed an interview

He's really likable for a 6'7 incel bumblebutt who fucked his mom's decapitated head.

I don't think that women are necessarily more strategic than men. If they're outmaneuvering you or outsmarting you, it's not because they're secret chessmasters, it's because you're simply stupider than them. Up your game.

Of course, you don't say that to a 6'9", 300lb serial killer, especially when he's sitting right across the goddamned table from you. You nod your head and follow 's lead.

I don't think he's totally off, it's not that it's an innate biological function but a learned social function. Part of why women tend to travel in groups and don't leave their drinks unattended.

Serious though, is this true? I need a fag to inform me.

Yes. He explained how women evolved their mating strategy.

6'9" manlet

>/r9k/ bitter virgin, thread
Get lad, bois, this is not impossible

Anal is a lot tighter in the opening but on the inside it's a lot wider and has less friction than vaginal. Saying it'll "literally suck a cock in" isn't that accurate since it's really only contracting at the anus as opposed to the length of the vagina.

Brb gonna get lad

was he right?

I would not consider most of these to be serious examples, they were absolutely skewed by your hatred of women and desperate need to feel oppressed. You’re a misogynist who advocates for hitting women, your entire blog seems to be full of the same logic. I’m not gonna sit here and argue with you, incel bastard.

Considering they spent a ton of the show talking about how Ed is full of shit, it seems pretty fucking stupid to take his words at face value.

I got lad thousands of times and have had dozens of partners.
women suck

EVERYTHING BUT HIS CONCLUSION IS SIMPLE FACT

>I have AIDS
Okay?

it's a misconception psychopaths dont feel guilt or other emotions

they feel it but either feel it in ways completely foreign to a normal person or feel it at a considerably reduced level.

Poor bois

I think so

If you read about guys like Bundy or Leonard Lake they were devoid of empathy since childhood, Kemper just had a bad upbringing/environment

Yeah, they also say that in the show's dialogue too. Jack shit to do with my post, though.

he's lying about wanting a lobotomy

kemper doesnt really want a lobotomy or he is intelligent and self-aware enough to want to end the compulsion for his desires

it's mostly column A and a little of column B

You can be a psychopath and still feel guilt so no. Also Kemper could just imagine that being lobotomized is blissful or it's some form of punishment he wants to inflict on himself (look at all the crazy shit Albert Fish did to himself) or he was just trying to say something provocative or any number of other reasons he could have said that.

Great.

chick assholes feel nicer than dude assholes. chick assholes suck right in and feels like a smooth sock. dude assholes are tight rings that aren't very pleasant

>psychopath
>feeling guilt

i think its because dudes have prostates and women don't

Sorry m8 it's not as simple as something like Dexter makes it out to be. Psychology is a soft science anyway so you can't take most things as 100% fact.

literally look up the definition of a psychopath.

ed kemper doesn't want a lobotomy beacuse he feels guilty. he wants one because he has absolutely no feeling one way or another, and knows getting a lobotomy would allow him to be released from prison. he doesn't give a shit about what happens to him.

it's all made up, a psycopath isn't a tiger

Literally stop thinking the front page of google gives you a degree in omniscience and do some research.

>You can be a psychopath and still feel guilt
No you cant, psychopaths literally are biologically unable to feel guilt or empathy.

Literally every popular conception of psychopath, PCL-R, ASPD, etc has lack of empathy and callousness as key attributes.

sciencedaily.com/releases/2011/01/110125103825.htm

lmgtfy.com/?s=b&q=psychopath guilt

None of those says they feel guilt?
Protip remorse and regret are not guilt.

>guilt
>the fact of having committed a specified or implied offense or crime.
>a feeling of having done wrong or failed in an obligation.

So what of all those psychopaths who say they did wrong or failed obligations?

Acting dummy.

So every single one of them ever just lied about it despite no personal gain?

>Mealy (1995) discusses some important differences between primary and secondary psychopaths, which are relevant to feelings of guilt. The main difference is that secondary psychopaths are primarily antisocial due to exposure to environmental risk factors, whereas the antisocial behaviour in primary psychopaths is primarily determined by their genotype (i.e. have a substantial genetic component). Another difference between the two types of psychopaths is that secondary psychopaths, in contrast to primary psychopaths, are capable of experiencing some sincere social emotions (e.g. guilt, shame, sympathy, empathy).

Secondary psychopaths like kemper have shitty lives and shitty impulse control etc and can probably feel emotions.
Primary psychopaths are genetic fuck ups with defective brains who probably think everyone else is an object.

>criminals don't lie
wtf release all serial killers now?

I wonder if the real Ed Kemper has ever seen Mindhunter.

what about that german serial killer who drank the blood of victims and literally could not get hard without stabbing someone to death? he took care of his wife for years, never laid a finger on her and from what anyone could tell truly loved her. he even turned himself in so she could get the reward money.

They dont feel guilt user, they can feeling guilt but dont feel shit besides the following:
Bloodlust
Pleasure
Ecstasy
Happiness
Envy
Anger
Hatred
Confusion
Pride
Confidence

Psychos are basically devolved emotionally compared to normal humans like us, the thing that makes them cancer is that bloodlust seems to be the most dominant emotion in their noggins so they spend most of their time killing people or trying to mentally torture people.

I see you have a problem thinking in anything but binary extremes.

Think of her as a nice accessory he liked and nothing more. Psychos are soulless they could kill their "friends" the same way we shit in the toilet.

On January 7, 1973, Kemper, who had now moved back in with his mother, was driving around the Cabrillo College campus when he picked up 18-year-old student Cynthia Ann "Cindy" Schall. He drove to a sequestered wooded area and fatally shot her with a .22 caliber pistol. He then placed her body in the trunk of his car and drove to his mother's house, where he kept her body hidden in a closet in his room overnight. When his mother left for work the next morning, he had sex with, and removed the bullet from, Schall's corpse before dismembering and decapitating it in his mother's bathtub. He kept the severed head for several days, regularly engaging in irrumatio with it,before burying it in his mother's garden facing upward toward her bedroom – later remarking that his mother "always wanted people to look up to her."

Right, I forget drumpfies believe in half-truths and alternative facts. I can see why you think people can't lie.

>They dont feel guilt user, they can feeling guilt
Do you people read your own posts?

>killed by a .22

The problem with your narrative is you're assuming someone can either only ever lie or only ever tell the truth.

I don't think any of his victims "outmaneuvered" Ed.

The dude had a higher IQ than you, faggot.

>describes a guy who couldn't get hard without stabbing someone
>"b-but maybe they feel guilt?"
You know killing someone isn't like posting on Sup Forums, right? You can't separate that shit from your daily life and pretend everything is cool.

Hard to outwit psychos since they have no empathy meaning they can process many ways to fuck you up, if one targets you just run away no seriously run away if it follows you better carry a gun because these fuckers are absolutely relentless they will kill your ass even if means prison time.

Just because you can do something abhorrent doesn't mean you don't feel bad about it after.

>irrumatio
TIL

Kemper was devoid of empathy since childhood too.

The people that do get off on torturing and killing people do sometimes feel remorse when they're not in the act of killing. They realize what they do is wrong but can't help themselves. Many serial killers just don't care though.
Kemper isn't a psychopath. He had so much guilt that he turned himself into the police. That should say alot about him.

I think killers can feel guilty but their own selfishness in achieving pleasure from the killings significantly outweigh any feelings of guilt.

sounds like he could feel some vestigal prosocial emotions. most like psychopaths referenced in studies are low IQ violent criminals, not people like kemper. certainly some psychopaths feel no guilt or empathy at all and only fake it but some do.

you can feel a little guilt or only feel bad for a moment. that's what were discussing here. im not talking about serial killers being wracked with terrible feelings of guilt and emotion. serial killers arent killer robots or t.rexes.

Thats a psychopath it means human born with no AFFECTIVE empathy, a sociopath is a human who loses their AFFECTIVE empathy usually due to trauma during childhood that stunts their empathetic development thats why its possible to train kids into being cold blooded murderers.

>assuming someone can either only ever lie or only ever tell the truth.
I'm just assuming "someone" who kills his mother and fucks the whole where her neck used to be has a hard time discerning what might be true or not.

>like to walk on trail at night
>imagine it'd be good place to dump a body if you were a serial killer
>police find a dead woman that week

Psychos can rationally understand guilt but cant feel it.

Reviewbrah?

>It's Passover
>DA is Jewish

Something you want to tell us, user?

Most killers are acting on a compulsion they can't control regardless of they want to or not, look up Paul Michael Stephani. If you read a lot of interviews a lot of them have similar mental processes as addicts.

>Psychopathy, sometimes considered synonymous with sociopathy, is traditionally defined as a personality disorder characterized by persistent antisocial behavior, impaired empathy and remorse, and bold, disinhibited, egotistical traits. Different conceptions of psychopathy have been used throughout history. These conceptions are only partly overlapping and may sometimes be contradictory.

this entire argument is entirely due to the fact that this mental issue/phenomenon is still not well understood

>impaired empathy and remorse
>remorse

That Albert Fish guy sounds like a real jerk.

impaired doesn't mean nonexistent

I doubt you're the first person to think of that, the difference between you thinking that and a killer thinking that is it didn't form into an obsession for you.

Impaired means just that, you can have impaired vision but just get glasses it doesn't mean you're blind.
Yeah he was pretty rude.

So they are malfunctioning humans literally.

Gotten ladded a few times, not laid though.
Let's cook some walnuts!

It's just spooky. I literally was walking the trails the night before she was found.
>tfw could have stumbles upon psycho dumping body

well i mean obviously when taken to these extremes

but then the rub is these traits can appear on a spectrum and someone with high intelligence and just enough lack of empathy and remorse can become extremely successful in society

Does this show have the signature Fincherian feel?

y

>Oh I just happened to be in the exact area where she was killed good thing I didn't meet the killer :^)

You won't get away with it.

Autist are those who lack empathy but arent programmed TO KILL KILL KILL KILL, they behave more like robots rather than people due to their lack of empathy with no psychopathic confidence they usually have poor self esteem and bad social skills along with shit social manipulation. So a psycho is a in sense a evil nonempath and an autist is a good or neutral nonempath in human genetics.

>western women
not even once

I guess, though it's a lot more common than you might think and some could argue that in some fields it's not necessarily a bad personality. There was a pop piece last year about how psychopaths make good CEOs.
Yeah, a lot of people getting in and out of cars and such.

I thought autists have too much empathy and don't know how to express or handle it so they just sperg out.

was she relevant at all

>He is also a prolific reader of books on tape for the blind; a 1987 Los Angeles Times article stated that at the time he was the coordinator of the prison's program and had personally spent over 5,000 hours narrating books with several hundred completed recordings to his name.

Somewhere, a blind person is listening to this fucker read "Bridges of Madison County"

she mirrored the stressors in a holdens life like a serial killer would have stressors

Its due to their ruthlessly but psychos also are sadism addicts they like to make people feel like shit for fun, if psychos were more robotic and didnt want to flay you at any second they would be more liked in society.

I'm assuming she will be in the next season.

I'm still wondering about the significance of the cat.

He had a good voice man. I wanna listen to them

>i get genuinely offended by shitposting
enjoy those christmas parties I'm sure you’re a hoot!

>I'm still wondering about the significance of the cat.
I was just going to ask about that, what a fucking baffling thing to devote any time to.