What did she mean by this?

What did she mean by this?

joke's on her she had her tits lopped off

>"Oy vey Goyim,how dare you make rules in your own shop?

Classic tale of how women would rather ruin society than conform to it's rules.

Women's suffrage was a mistake.

inb4 the Sup Forumsfags infest this thread with 300 replies of butthurt drumpfbabby alt-lite faggotry

Imagine how soft and tasty and moist those lips were

Already too late, user.

you guys are fucking pussies, what are you like in real life? you seriously don't think women are stupid? have you ever been in the company of any? the reason why you might not think women are stupid is because you're as stupid as they are, my absolute sides

I liked women until I got hitched with one

Shes a hot Jewess living an independent life in Manhattan, literally the most entitled cunts in existence. I live in Manhattan and have a jew gf

>she doesnt cook, it seems im doomed to eating fishticks and chicken nuggets and popcorn for dinner for life if i marry her
>randomly has pissy days where shes angry all day and bullying and yelling and taunting me for no reason, half the time shes angry at me and I have no idea why
>im her sixth boyfriend even though we are 25
>votes democrat, and volunteered in Hilary's campaign even though she literally doesnt know anything about politics and doesnt even watch the news
>unironically tweets stuff like "YASSSS QUEEEN SLAAYY" whenever Viola Davis does anything
>watches EVERY Netflix show, not even memeing,she bingewatched 13 Reasons Why in one night and got at me when I wouldnt watch it with her because she wanted someone to talk to about it
>LOVES Game of Thrones, is obssessed with Khaleesi, watches all of Emilia Clarke's movies in the theatre because she thinks "Emilia is so cute!"
>tweets almost daily about that weird Millie Bobbie Brown character that everyone is obsessed with
>whenever she is not at work, she just lies in bed watching tv
>shes skinnyfat because she doesnt exercise but doesnt eat either, borderline anorexic
>doesnt enjoy going out, and the few times I convince her to go out, she pouts and frowns the whole time
>tweets all day
>She laughed so hard, and tweeted QUEEN with a bunch of heart and crown emojis at Hilary's cringeworthy "Dont throw covfefe when you live in a covfefe house" I unironically wanted to vomit that day
>have been with her for 3 years and she adamantly refuses to suck my dick but expects me to go down on her before ever time we have sex

The only reason Im putting up with her so far is that she never refuses sex and looks exactly like how K-Stew used to look when she was a girl, but its getting really tiresome. What should I do?

it's fucking repulsive that people like this exist

>living in Jew York in the first place

You just described every woman ever. It wont get any better as all the other fish are more or less the same. If she puts out when you want it you might as well keep her.

leave her wtf

>tfw can’t distract tv execs anymore

Slap her around a bit

christ you're pathetic

Buy fidget spinners.

Jiro dreams of jambalaya

NO PREEXISTING CONDITION WAIVER FOR YOU

Oh and one more thing, she fucking drinks coffee like 5 times a day, she lives on coffee, has it om her 24/7. Its the most masculine off-putting thing ever, and when Ive dropped hints that her coffee obsession is a turn off she got really defensive and starting pointing out supposed flaws I have

There are average to below average women who cook and do dishes. “Hot empowered women” are a fucking meme if you want to be with a woman for more than a week.

>randomly has pissy days where shes angry all day and bullying and yelling and taunting me for no reason
probably mad when missiles get fired from the Gaza Strip desu

Yeah, people who don’t eat right experience fatigue and various ailments and need large blasts of caffeine. It’s a miracle she’s not a street walking junkie by now.

You are gonna end up with an ulcer or something, you think you are ok just having sex and buying your time just letting time passes

But her behavior will eat at you and will slowly drive you mad. It will even affect your health. Her mood swings might cause you to get frustrated and develop depression or get cancer from licking her pussy.

If you value your sanity, your health and your well being you would dump her.

Trust me on this, she WILL dump you. They always do. She WILL dump you eventually.

kek

so she's basically Sup Forums the female version

>tfw no jewess bullyfu gf

S O Y

run dude

she seems like the basic neurotic controlling white girl. was she abused as a child?

don't get her pregnant
>she adamantly refuses to suck my dick but expects me to go down on her before ever time we have sex
I also dated a girl like this, great sex, some of the best I ever had, but she just didn't do oral. Also she cheated. BYE.

>There's a guy out there that does get his dick sucked.

you sure know how to pick em

Man, she really was gorgeous back then. White women age like milk

Next time she does anything wrong tell her to get over, drop her panties to the floor, and then bend over on your lap with her bare ass in the air. Squeeze her cheeks and run your hands down her legs. Take your time.

Slap her ass firmly but not too hard.

Have a shower with her some time and her her to take your cock in her mouth.

If she is walking all over you and you never express your dissatisfaction without her turning it around on you then you are to blame. If she is complaining socially the way you say she is and you aren't asserting yourself as at least an equal partner of some male parental form then she will cheat and leave.

You should consider an end game to move on after you've tried to improve matters on your terms.

Watch fucking Predator and tell her it's like Game of Thrones but for people who's parents are proud of them.

i too had a neurotic insane jewess girlfriend i can relate with a lot of these issues. they are super weird about sex too which makes sense when you realize how much they've contributed to spreading pedophilia and feminism. they're unironically as bad as negresses if not worse in so many ways

pic related, or run.

at least she thinks youre spongeworthy

I thought jewesses typically cooked? I had a jewess gf for a bit and she cooked all the time and always had lots of snacks at her house and she joked it was a jewish thing