WHATS A COMPUTER?

WHATS A COMPUTER?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jNvdh9Q6Qs0
youtube.com/watch?v=xcgVztdMrX4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You seem perturbed.

What? The commerical makes perfect sense.

He's a Mac user. He doesn't know a computer is.

That is a she.

You cant be 100% positive of that

>He

I hate the commercials with the talking emojis. Why are there so many ugly people in commercials now?

I'm 56% sure

normalizing miscegenation, and it's beautiful

>He

Hey reddit

Is she half black? I've been watching Better Things for the last two seasons but it didn't occur to me that she had that "look" until this commercial.

What's with Apple casting all of these ugly mutts in their ads recently?

>assuming gender
fuck off bigot

Is that a little gay boy or a girl? Either way it makes sense they are an apple fan

>curly hair
>nigger nose
>poo skin

Are you ASSUMING GENDERS!!!!

>supposed to believe this kid can do all that shit
>apparently doesnt know what a computer is
Makes sense seeing as hes american and a mac user

why the fuck would you watch that show, are you a woman?

>I am independent and can do anything
>I don't know what a computer is

>implying mobile is the future
I'll just hook up my 4k VR real time path tracing waifu while you bing bing wahoo

Don’t be rude user

I don't let other people tell me what to think, so I have this bad habit of watching whatever the hell I want.

what the turbofuck is that

I hate this fucking commercial

100% American

>What's a gender?

Man. I had such a weird experience when I first saw that singing emoji face commercial.

Flashes of nuclear hellfire came before my eyes. I saw the end of the world as we know it. It was at that moment that I knew the USA would collapse in ball of flames

Actually you can, the name of the actress is Hannah Alligood. She plays one of the girls on the FX show “Better Things.” Said girl is an androgynous little shit named Frankie who has “gender nonconformity issues.”

I honestly didn't notice until this commercial. Can't unsee it now.

that thing you stab your parents with when you find out they cut your dick off for internet good boy points 10 years down the line

I'm pretty sure you can't do half that shit on that tablet anyways

WHERE IS IT U WANNA GO

The result of this.

IM UR FATHER.IM UR FATHER. FO REAL REALL LIEFF

god fucking damnit I liked Mike.

Vomit.jpeg

Hang on, did Michael "less-funny Bill Burr" Rapaport also hook up with a darkie?

What is it with Southie micks and blacks?

ew ew ew ew ew

Well memed' my friend ;)

A lot of the episodes are written by Louis CK
They often do tangential vignette episodes like Louie did
Pamela Adlon's character is a genuinely original female character that anyone who complains about how uninteresting or generic women on screen are should appreciate.
It's Kino

I bet he/she listens to this kind of music recreationally

youtube.com/watch?v=jNvdh9Q6Qs0

>What is it with Southie micks and blacks?
He had me fooled too, user. He's actually jew and italian.

Black girls are starting to gravitate towards white dudes because they are generally better with money and respect women/relationships.

White chicks are starting to gravitate more towards black dudes because they like being fucked by a horse and having someone spit in their mouth

Would you Sup Forums? Would you?

>micks
>white

>micks
Look at the shorts.

there's this scene from futurama, fry bursts in yapping about a glowing orb that shines in all the colors of the rainbow 'plus ones he's never seen before' and it turns out to be an ad for a lingerie store or something

I had a similar reaction to the first iphone x ad I saw. I don't watch a lot of commercial television, but I was sitting with my mom when this burst of colors in vivid, swirling shapes and contours flooded the screen. truly, it made me feel things I never felt before. and the ad progressed and it was for the iphone, so i shrugged it off, embarrassed at myself.

and now they've reverted back to obnoxious people cacking away about nebulous bullshit. the urge to punch justin long, spread out over a whole cast of hideous characters. fuck you apple, and fuck you google for not letting me get into my gmail while I was out of town.

and fuck you too Sup Forums, where do you get off anyway?

Not a mick

duh no shit

jueden

mfw

Hello dotard

youtube.com/watch?v=xcgVztdMrX4

He's a kike

hello league tard