Hey, i remember lurking here back a few years and seeing an image like this with movie directors...

hey, i remember lurking here back a few years and seeing an image like this with movie directors, google images didn't help. anyone has that?

>floor tiles
I remember that guy.

not sure where that's from. i just got the exact iceberg image that was used on the one i'm asking for.

>jews
>creep
nice try Chaim

This list is wrong. Bottom is not inaccessible. It's covered in nothing but bait for the middlebrow masses. True inaccessibility is Griffith. Just look how few views most of his works have on letterboxd. Look how many consider him boring and inpenetrable

>Rohmer level below Griffith

Best version

>Rene Clair below Griffith

Why is Dimitri Kirsanoff a favorite of pseuds? The opening to Menilmontant was stolen from one of Griffith's earlier works

anyone have the GoT version?

>Nazis on the moon
why would they be there though, lol

>not posting the real version

Why do you think we never went back?

give me a run down on "pancreas denial"

The Pancreas does not actually exist and that the procedure that they put you through to remove it is actually an operation to remove a Chakral energy point that has been poisoned through the food we eat.

Have you ever actually SEEN a pancreas? More people see Jewish moon nazi bigfoot ayylmao hybrids every year than pancreai.

Maybe the pancreas exists and doesn't exist, like it phases out of existence. Did you see the last episode of the Orville? I didn't even realize planets could do that, so it's entirely possible that small organs can phase in and out of our universe as well. Food for thought.

Where would "vitiligo" fit into this?

>celestial bodies
W-who would be into that? Haha

Gimme a quick rundown on "the despair code"

I see it showing up in a few of these

Please user, its big girls or nothing.