"GET OUT OF MY SIGHT YOU FUCKING HACK"

>"GET OUT OF MY SIGHT YOU FUCKING HACK"

Said both of them

Who was in the wrong here?

Sit down

Be humble

Who's saying it to who?

Your sisters cunt.

The greatest question of our time: who sold out Star Wars the worst?

Show me the video. If you can't prove this scene actually happened then why should anyone believe this? Fuck you OP you lying cocksucker

YEAH GEORGE, SHOW IT TO HIM, YEAH!

Whom's saying it to who*

JJ is the key to all this

who shot first

>GET INTO THE GAS CHAMBER. NOW!

why are they looking side-by-side?

>What did you call me, hymie?

Jews jewing jews.

Whoms't is saying it to whomstd've

>Aye squeeze it nigga!

It's not even Star Wars anymore. Disney Wars isn't canon

George would fucking roll this guy

He was right about everything. There are 6 Star Wars movies.

I'm sorry, George.

George Lucas is a jew?

>tfw we bullied Lucas into giving up on Star Wars and selling it to the capeshit factory

>inb4

>real recognize real

it a cinema trick pioneered by the fast and furious franchise

Change this to James Woods and the altright and you got yourself a meme.

WHOMST OFF!

>it's opposite day

Every single Trump tweet's replies are full of Literally Who blue checks screaming into the void

No way,he gets winded scribbling on story boards.
It would be a funny fight,if not for the fact that the one guy is 20 years younger and can easily tie his own shoes.

fucking this bros, what the fuck have we done?

Man, George grew up in the 50s around greasers, probably been in a rumble or two. Lipshitz over here probably got in a slap fight at shul one time and cried to his momma.

>when you're so exhausted from being constantly triggered by every thread that your mind has turned to mush and you can't even correctly interpret the punchlines of satirical cartoons anymore

glexit was a mistake

>Anno encountering Miyazaki
>ANIME WAS A MISTAKE

I try not to think about it :(

fpbp

Must've been George to jj. George at least has American graffiti and star wars, what does JJ have?

>He doesn't get the meme
Originally in 1978 han shot first. To make it kid friendly, as in the hero is not a murderer, they changed it

I was a kid when I saw it in theaters, I didn’t give a shit if he was a murderer or not. He and chewy were awesome and greedo was a faggpt who deserved what he got. George Lucas is a faggotfor changing it.

HOW OLD ARE YOU?

>tfw your disdain for george as a creatively corrupt middle aged dweeb surrounded by yes men is utterly dwarfed by your frustration and sense of loss as disney makes death-by-committee blockbuster messes with no vision, tone, clear direction or genuine creative spark
>tfw the prequels really are better, in relative terms

Watch them again. The prequels have withstood the test of time spectacularly. They are great movies.

Even Jar Jar isn't half as annoying as Mary Rey, or homo allegory Fin and whatever the fuck his name is. There's no bullshit pandering. No Blatant anti white, anti male, anti spiritual bullshit, no obvious pandering.

Just quality film, about how are leaders are trying to fuck us. (Which they are)

#TeamLucas

Often Genius isn't understood in its own time.

And honestly JJ Abrams doesn't deserve to even be in the same room as George let alone fuck around with his masterpiece like a retarded stepchild.

The CGI is glaringly bad but overall I liked the classiness of the films. Im also glad that George didnt reuse the same concepts from the OT and tried to create a different story but have it parralled at the same time.

Dude it came out in like 2000, the same era as toy story, Of course the CGI isn't as good as present day.

But the whole thing is really really good. The music, the new locations, the world building is unparalleled. It is a spectacular in every sense of the word.

They are some of the best films of this century and should be studied in film schools as such.

I actually wish they would go back and redo the CGI to 2017 standards and erase some of the more egregious Jar Jar moments but leave everything else exactly as it is.

Where as the Disney shit deserves to be burned in a fire and erased from history.

>masterpiece
When jar jar got his tongue stuck in a lightning bolt connecting the engines on a race car that was piloted and crewed by six year olds.
Was that the rare master stroke of a genius?

better is a relative term

acting and dialogue was pretty shoddy though, and those are important

>classiness
yeah, there's kind of an old world feeling you can see tried to impart

No, it was just him catering to retards like you.

>world building
That place that is one large city,or that place that is one empty wilderness with one building that is arena shaped.(guess where the big fight takes place,hint:the arena!)