fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子
keitai-project.wikia.com/wiki/Keit-Ai_Project_Wiki
fanfiction.net/s/7950479/1/Cellphones
fictionpress.com/s/3206139
youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
youtube.com/watch?v=k4xGqY5IDBE
myanimelist.net/anime/32281/Kimi_no_Na_wa
forbes.com/sites/olliebarder/2016/11/08/kimi-no-na-wa-makes-oscar-consideration-list-for-best-animated-feature/
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-11-28/your-name-anime-film-earns-19.4-billion-yen-to-surpass-princess-mononoke/.109255
madman.com.au/news/your-name-wins-best-animated-film-at-the-los-angeles-critics-awards/
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-12-17/shinkai-your-name-becomes-no.1-japanese-film-in-china-of-all-time/.110044
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-12-19/shinkai-your-name-becomes-no.1-japanese-film-in-thailand-of-all-time/.110097
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-01-06/shinkai-your-name-film-opens-at-no.1-in-s-korea/.110606
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-01-05/shinkai-your-name-jumps-41-percent-in-box-office-from-last-weekend/.110671
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_highest-grossing_anime_films
comicbook.com/anime/2017/01/16/kimi-no-na-wa-becomes-highest-grossing-anime-film-ever/
animetourism.lab-kadokawa.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I knew it would be bad.
What have they done to you Gally?

That's what she would look like IRL though. Isn't this what you want? Make animu real.

The eyes are starting to grow on me desu, cute

whats this from? and why am i upset about it?

They're growing on everything. All they do is grow. Until they envelope the world.

Because you're upset all the time. Why haven't you killed yourself yet?

Objectively poor quality aside, Buzzfeed is going to make animeface a thing just to find an excuse to complain.

>I'd give you my heart user

>tfw no robot gf

Buzzfeed? Isn’t that the site that insists on being a thing while nobody else thinks it should?

>Make animu real.
Not like this, user. Not like this. Its too uncanny valley. It a mixture of anime and reality. Those two things should never mix.
It almost looks shopped. I would it it was, if I didn't know any better.

Why the fuck did they go with the big eye thing anyways? Did they think fans would like this? Did they think this looked good?
WTF?

>they're actually showing weeb fags what their anime waifus would look like irl

Who ever is behind this is a god-tier troll.

She's so cute.

WAIFU KINO IS BECOMMING A THING

STOP TALKING SHIT
SHE LOOKS CUTE
UNCANNY CUTE >:3

her characterization in the anime/manga is consistent with every other human.

waitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwait

You mean to tell me this shit is real?

The great one.

Robert Rodriguez it's the new alan smity, they just hire a guy with a cowboy hat for the promotions.

>She's got the Berserker body
>My dick

Yep, its from the battle angel trailer.

real as in people were paid to produce it and other people think/thought it was a good idea.

what even is this

but user, everyone on Sup Forums knows anime style characterizations can't work in real life and understands they exaggerate features for the sake of emphasis.

>an anime waifu will never give you her heart

I feel like when every neet slob gets a pure cutie waifu who does laundry and offers emotional support men will usher in a new renaissance age.

i like it

someone in Sup Forums fixed it

>fixed
Looks shit.
Sup Forumsutist btfo. Jimbo was right all along.

It looks worse

HAhahahaha they actually made an entire movie without anyone saying anything about those terrible eyes.

>trying to understand why james cameron does the things that james cameron does

Just let james cameron be james cameron

t. Robert Rodriguez
t. James Cameron

Normalfags get out from Sup Forums.

How come everyone else in the movie isn't like that. After all everyone in the source material is anime too

Because in this movie she's the cyborg doll designed like that. How hard is that to understand?

>Normalfag

literally stays to one board when going to Sup Forums because he lacks having variable interest

They came down on the wrong side of the uncanny valley. Using 3DCG mocap to create the character was a good idea, trying to take her features and then add pores, eye veins, etc wasn't. Should have made her (and the rest of the androids) more doll-like and artificial.

I browse plenty of boards, but normalfags should all just die.

it looks worse now is like she have fetal alcohol syndrome.

indeed is better to play along and just give her the octopus lips she is well know for.

this is going to bomb so hard

well yea normies are pretty bad their basically equal to reddit tier and just above tumblr tier

MUUUUUUUUAAAAAAAHHHHH WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT LMFAO FUCKING JAMES HACKSON

>anime eyes in 3d

Called it.

TRUMP FUCKING DID IT

Normalfags are scum, and so is everyone else.
Also, don't say normie, say normalfag. Its the proper term.

I thought it looked better in motion. I never finished Lost order, I stopped at the tournament arc. I loved the first series, I might revisit.

It would be less jarring if everyone else was CGI but just like with the Warcraft or Garfield movie, when you put something that's clearly CG and surround it with real people or vice versa, it becomes Who Framed Roger Rabbit.

It's Uncanny valley.

It's looks like what they did to her eyes what they did to the mouth of sauron's mouth.

you haven't been to Sup Forums, normalfag is still said but normie is more apparent there now

of course you can pay me in gum

Its clearly an attractive feature, it just hasn't been perfected for it to be normalized yet. Large eyes are very feminine as opposed to usual small beady eyes that men and animals have

Why the fuck did they cast someone with those fucking eyes? LMAO. She looks like a fucking alien. This shit is gonna bomb hard.

that's because Sup Forums is made of displaced redditfags from /r/thedonald. why would you use anything they do as an example of something that should be done

Small eyes are better. Small and slanted.

What do I give a shit about Sup Forums? Not only are they separate form the concerns of this site, they've been invaded by normalfag trash.
Bless them and their racism, but Sup Forums is garbage.

>hollywood makes a thing
>it looks like shit
color me fucking SHOCKED

you actually think that it's just redditfags on that board........ which only started to show up there in herds after the election...... come user you got to be shilling me

this desu, it will be just like Mars Needs Moms with those fucking awful designs and title

4weebs

Man i thought they were making an Alice movie

This. Relieving men from the stress of finding a gf would allow them to focus their attention elsewhere and do productive things.

live action anime movies are so SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

I didn't say care, I pointed out how normie is said a lot more there then normalfag is. ( you could be just trolling, but whatever life goes on)

yuck gook lizard detected

she is a Martian tank-fu bot not you're waifu

Ewww insectoid eyes.
Shivers man.

I see the new Bratz movie is in development.

>actress is called Rosa SALAZAR

YUGS PURRROOO

Black Twitter is making snaps about this being a Snap filter movie n shit. I foresee studio pushing this further in 2018 or cutting a Netflix deal.

>movie starts with
>from academy award winning [x]
>from oscar winning producer [x]
>from emmy award nominee [x]
and it fucking sucks why it gotta be like this

Bruh, Look at this chick...

>if being butthurt means you ain't a gaynlord, ain't a gaylord, faggot

Why would you make a cyborg look like an ayylmao.

Literally how much will this even make? $10 bucks? Pewdiepie is cackling for months about this.

Because there happen to be people into that shit.

>black twitter
Why do this to yourself?

>No R-rated adaptpation with 14-years old Dakota Fanning

it looks great.

the one in disney's guardians of galaxy2 was clearly over the top and uglier than the real actress, but this one has top notch art, and is clearly an improvement

Keit-Ai movie when?

Shill harder why don't you.

Already a thing.

knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WebOriginal/KeitAi
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子

Threadly reminder that it has been made into a wiki, a fanfic, a fictionpress story, a manga, a meme, a TV tropes entry, an anime preview, an anime episode, an honest-to-goodness anime movie that's Oscar considered, and a critically acclaimed box office success that's the highest grossing anime film of all time and approved by Shinzo Abe and Cool Japan, so stop talking about it.

keitai-project.wikia.com/wiki/Keit-Ai_Project_Wiki
fanfiction.net/s/7950479/1/Cellphones
fictionpress.com/s/3206139
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WebOriginal/KeitAi
youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
youtube.com/watch?v=k4xGqY5IDBE
myanimelist.net/anime/32281/Kimi_no_Na_wa
forbes.com/sites/olliebarder/2016/11/08/kimi-no-na-wa-makes-oscar-consideration-list-for-best-animated-feature/
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-11-28/your-name-anime-film-earns-19.4-billion-yen-to-surpass-princess-mononoke/.109255
madman.com.au/news/your-name-wins-best-animated-film-at-the-los-angeles-critics-awards/
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-12-17/shinkai-your-name-becomes-no.1-japanese-film-in-china-of-all-time/.110044
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-12-19/shinkai-your-name-becomes-no.1-japanese-film-in-thailand-of-all-time/.110097
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-01-06/shinkai-your-name-film-opens-at-no.1-in-s-korea/.110606
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-01-05/shinkai-your-name-jumps-41-percent-in-box-office-from-last-weekend/.110671
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_highest-grossing_anime_films
comicbook.com/anime/2017/01/16/kimi-no-na-wa-becomes-highest-grossing-anime-film-ever/
animetourism.lab-kadokawa.com/

LOVE how she looks in the whole trailer. Rodriguez will probably make a bullshit mess of a movie, but at least the visuals will make it worth my time

Sadly working on Avatar has distorted Cameron's perception about what's ok for a character to look like
Someone needs to go there and tell him that Avatar isn't a hall pass for him

what a boring, pretentious movie

People try but he just starts rambling about submarines and throwing pens at them.

is pretty much the contrary of pretentious: it knows is just a silly flick, and allows itself to have tons of silly fun.

this, but unironically.

DID SOMEONE SAID AYY?

Not even memeing here, what the fuck were they thinking? How could they think this looked good?

You know whats really really great about the CGI big eyes.
If you follow around the face or even zoom in to notice it and zoom back out, you can see where they have placed the cropping for the skin area's of the enlarged eyes. In fact, you can see it in the thumbnail if you look close enough at the eyebrow and downward.