FUCK TRUMP AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g8lSksZneJc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Triggered

>still getting angry that people are making fun of trump

get a grip OP

>when you're too dumb to get south park
Can this level of advanced retardation even be represented by a Wojak?

Sure it can

Reminder Sup Forums voted for a Zionist puppet, and they think they're "red-pilled"

>votes for no one
>is somehow superior

Sincerely asking here, what is there to get?

>Trump is a monster
>Everyone wants him gone except "The Whites"
>South Park makes fun of the fact that Whites think they are prejudiced
>"It's up to the Whites now"

It was pretty obvious.

The difference is that person isn't deluding himself into thinking he's making a difference.

Not monster, just a bad president. Plus the point is that it's not all whites, just a minority.

Also
>Matt and Trey are so butthurt about their far-left Hillary getting BTFO they even imply that someone should shoot the le evil DRUMPF2SCOOPS

How is he a bad president? Hasn't done much to cause outrage since he took office other than a couple of tweets. Are Americans really this paranoid?

Cuck

I don't know how they made this season worse than the last, but they did it.

Trey Parker is the same as Howard Stern: he only works as an outsider. Now he's on the inside and not counter-culture.

I gave up on this show when they kissed PewDiePie's ass and made it seem like watching people play video games was normal.

They could get nuked at any time.

That sub was damn close.

fuck tr*mp

>Trump = zionist puppet
>Hillary = zionist puppet
>Gary Johnson = zionist puppet
>Jill Stein = zionist kike
>Bernie = zionist kike
>McMuffin = hardcore zionist puppet

Both Stern and South Park were emblematic of a kind of Classical Liberal shock culture (Pretty much the Attitude Era of media) that was big in the 90s and early 2000s. They're anachronistic now so sucking up to modern lefties is all they have.

He's done some good stuff, but his loudmouth hampers his agenda. He's not politically smart.

It gets the libshits mad. That's all he gives a shit about in between doing good stuff.

>They could get nuked at any time
This has literally been true for the past 50 years. It seems like Americans should be blaming NK for that anyways instead of le Blumpf.

They're libertarians. They dislike Trump and PC culture. This same aside mocked the bullshit way feminists expect guys to act around girls.

It's sad because this is actually a prime moment to point out the left's REEEEEEEing.
South Park used to at least be boringly centrist, but they can't even do that now.

The difference is that after being forced to swallow the cum, they didn't raise their head smiling and saying "thank you daddy", eager for more.

Getting libshits mad isn't worth much in the long run. And it scares Republican votes he needs in Congress. It's not useful at all.

Drumpf is finished this time. The Whites lol

Is it really that maddening seeing them mock Trump?

This country and world sure seems a lot better when Jews get their way, just saying. Make Israel Great Again? Trump did.

Shockingly accurate.

Disgusting.

This has become less and less true. Trey was a libertarian because he was in a period where political apathy and generating outrage was cool, he is disillusioned because it has dawned on him that he actually lives in a volatile time and systems that allowed his initial brand of humor to thrive are deteriorating. So now he's become a tired old Gen-Xer without a position and panders to lefties to stay relevant.

It's pathetic when even their fellow lefty Hollywood celebs do it better.

you'd sure like to think so, kike

If you don't see how shit he is by now you never will.

I honestly wish you end up as soap

I still don't see how he pandered to lefties just by mocking Trump. It's not zero sum.

Better than most. 99% are just "Trump is Hitler"

Not an argument.

Yeah his main accomplishment has been enraging the liberals.

Don't cry when the rebound happens, though. Liberals are out for blood after a year of getting pissed on by a bunch of trolls.

don't mind me just you're average Sup Forumslack passing by

>LEFTIST ARE LITERALLY KIKE WORSHIPERS FUCK SHILLARY KILL NIGGERS HELICOPTOR RIDES REEEEEEEEEEE
>*SHLORP* *SHLORP* *GLURP* kya~ more Mr. Sheckelstein *SHLOP* *SHLOP* *GULP*

>Republican votes
LOL no one gives a shit about the Republican party anymore. They are reforming the party as we speak.

Kikes still hate Trump.

Go back to your comfy little cult bubble, the adults are speaking.

and the trolls have been pissed on for decades.
Being conservative is cool fr the first time in history, and your progress isn't progressive.
Europe is rising. America too. You're fucked.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Still no arguments. Is this really the best you got?

He’s raising my fucking taxes.

They can't see that Trump won by the skin of his teeth, only because Clinton was such a shit candidate. Trump literally less votes than fucking Romney in Michigan and Wisconsin. As soon as the Dems get a candidate with an actual personality, the Republicans are fucked.

Lowered mine fuckwit ;)

It's easy and not insightful. South Park is great when it's pushing boundaries; right now they're playing it safe.

Try not to drown when the blue wave comes. I hope you have enjoyed your brief moment in the sun.

I like how new characters are more detailed but they never update older characters.

You can't run Congress with just the rural South fan. Moderate Republicans are necessary.

Yeah, his kids marrying jews, his obedience to their will and his presidency in their hands still isn't enough I guess.

>Liberals are out for blood after a year of getting pissed on by a bunch of trolls
Do they have the states though? Sure, they'll win the coasts by a landslide but ultimately, it will come down to what the average Joe in Montana thinks.

Lol have fun with that faggot. Mine are going down considerably.

They are outdated and exposed politically. The days of Mitt Romney and Mitch McConnell are over dude.

They've never pushed boundaries. When have mocked boundaries? When theh called Tom Cruise a faggot? Even the Mohammed thing wasn't pushing boundaries.

They lampoons literally everything and you fags upset when they mock Trump.

I am not here to win over trump cultists. It's like talking to a sad angry brick wall. Speaking of walls where is that border wall? It's been year.

Good luck electing a Moore or Sessions in Upstate NY or the suburbs of Philly. The super-conservatives recently got slaughtered in Virginia. You're not gonna win shit like that.

>its ok to hate the jew if it is for Sup Forums bashing sake
>but seriously guys this board is evil also fuck drumpf and fuck white ppl
Its like someone is getting paid to make sure every other board stays away from the ''no no'' thoughts.

> alt-righters flood Sup Forums
> Sup Forums actually fucking moves left

Trump voters are extremely insecure people. This is why they care more about making others upset than accomplishing anything, this is why they have cognitive dissonance when watching the guy act like a retard, this is why they get upset about him being criticized, this is why they raised up an insecure narcissist to a high office, this is why they switch positions based purely on what their leader says, this is why they have trouble dealing with media outlets who disagree with them, this is why they are easily manipulated, this is why they voted Trump.

I think it's just uninspired support to stay on the air/keep their show. It's like Eminem dissing Trump, it's done so poorly that it's obviously a chore/obligation. It's like supporting your work on Facebook/Instagram, it's insincere and obvious.

Anybody that sees this as a real stance, well, I'm worried about you but not enough to do anything about it.

No you don't understand, Trump once beat the odds so that means super conservatives will win every time forever now because all polls are fake neeeeeeeeeeews

Just let them stew in their bubble, it will by funnier to watch them REEE once it finally pops.

>this is what /leftypol/ raiders actually believe

its maddening watching em waste garrison. they keep flip flopping between garrison being garrison and garrison being a stand in for trump. garrison trump is funny. he was great in the witch episode. trump garrison is shit.

Trump supporters aren’t even good at being far right. They will take any position as long as they can continue to suck his cock.

You would think with all levers of power in their hands that they would be enjoying it. Seriously this is the first time the Sup Forumsack crowd has ever tasted real political power.

They are still miserable crybabies. Turns out thats all they ever were.

>he literally gave them the Jerusalem recognition many high profile kikes were lobbying for decades
>they still attacked him over it

If anything, this shit opened my eyes about the jews. I didn't even cared about these filthy parasites one year ago.

It will be interesting as to where Trump lands in terms of worst presidents of alltime

The Jews in Israel and the Jews in the U.S. aren't the same genius. Most Jews here are leftists, and leftists hate Israel.

Virginia is full of government workers, migrants and poc trying to escape the hell they've created in DC though.

This, Israelites arent real jews.
youtube.com/watch?v=g8lSksZneJc

Secular Western Jews don't give a fuck about Jerusalem. A lot of them support Palestine, but I assume that just because they support whatever side is against the West.

this episode was so hard to watch

Ashkenazi here, Ashkenazi there. Doesn't really matter user.

>implying you even have a job

Red states take the most welfare so I’m sure it won’t make a difference to most parasites.

This idiot can’t even get tax cuts right.

My guess is either above or below Buchanan depending on if he can spark these basement dwellers and cletus' to actually rise up or not.

It's also full of the aides, lobbyists, and contractors that usually vote Republican. And they still got rekt.

But either way that's not the point. The point is that Trump needs suburbs like NOVA to govern. Suburbs have the bulk of seats in Congress.

I want to fuck that thicc loli.

Considering most of them moved there from Europe, they are.

Israelis are Jews. Some of them think goyem aren't even human. Which is fine, I don't live there, I don't give a fuck about their policies. A lot of them are pretty chill conservatives and pro-West.

But American/European Jews are (((Jews))) most are secular and actively try to bring down the West.

I am brazilian and i can safely say i haven't laughed once at trumpo jokes, like i get it you people hate him, but if he is so bad why is the dollar going up? its like the media is angry coz they lost credibility so hard each celebrity carreer is dying, everyday a new pedo and rapist getting outted, fucking news outlet getting caught again and again pushing narratives that doesn't fit with the facts while they also are losing money to clickbait article sites.

I feel like this strange resentiment to trump is proof that theres indeed a mafia behind all usa media and that they are desperate to take usa zombies back into control.

Now that the el presidente part is out of the way i liked the overreaction to seeying pc principal and strong woman affair, its kinda how it goes when everyone is pc.

Sup Forums was lefty but jokingly racist in the Bush years. Edgy teenagers just like to be anti-current government

Turns out jacking off and drawing Pepe doesn’t lead to useful political ideas.

If you don't find it funny that's up to you. And stuff like stocks are doing well because they're expecting a massive corporate tax cut.

People change when they have a nation. When Jews moved to Israel it was one of the leftest countries ever. The USSR thought they were going to be allies.
The suddenly they turned conservative because now they had a stake in their country.

Those in Europe and America don't give a fuck about those countries, they feel other and often actively act against them. Its why multi-culturalism is bullshit and the nation-state is the gold standard.

Depends on if he actually starts a war or pushes through moore legislation.

I was really hoping to hear someone talk about suouth park and the direction it's gone in this season but all I see is the same /pol garbage about who's a jew, why supporters of anything are retards, and how everyone else is a pedophile republican cucktard, nothing about the series though...

I liked doubling down because I relate, especially seeing chicks I know to be smart fool themselves liek a champ because they're scared they picked the wrong boyfriend

in the maximum pcness episode I like how the bighead vice principal was really into that big head chick, it was funny/sweet

the show has aspects we can discuss :(

Dude this is where i think Sup Forums is wrong, because it feels like even the jews (israeli) are getting jewed (non-israeli) like if the kike mafia had a conflict of interests, in my humble opnion jews do deserve to keep israel, palestine (and everyone around it) got buttfucked by them when israel expanded and if theres anything history taught us is that if you won the war, you won the land.

So its theirs until someone skullfucks them, so be it.

But it seems like theres this growing trend (in western countries that is) of de-nationalization where all cultures are being melted into this generic, tasteless, raceless, blob of trash for what i have no reason but it seems israel is a major roadblock on this.

Again, no argument. Last (You) you're getting from me.

Israel has pretty much always been right wing. They literally refused Arabs citizenship for a while. The USSR was pretty much always a supporter of the Arab states.

Dang, and only one more (You) and you were finally going to get that argument you are crying for.

>It's also full of the aides, lobbyists, and contractors that usually vote Republican
No, it's not.
>And they still got rekt
No really, it was in a place they were predicted to have no chance. Granted Trump was predicted to have no chance, but Virginia was different. No one anticipated a victory there, especially after the fall out between the GOP and the MAGA fags. It's such a worthless circle jerk, my only interest in it all comes from an existential hatred for the democratic party.

Market has been going up for the last 6 years. Promised tax cuts lead to economic bumps followed by collapses. Roarin’ 20s lead into Great Depression. Bush years lead into large recession. All this has happened before and will happen again.

History revisionism strikes again, thanks /leftypol/

Doesn't refute what I was saying here

No it wasn't, there was a time during obama when gm factories actually moved out of usa and here to brazil, the dollar was mad cheap i even managed to export shit i often don't.