What's your opinion on european comics?

What's your opinion on european comics?

Just like everything else, some are good, and a lot more are bad.
Blast was good though.

I discovered this on mycomicpost.net and absolutely loved it. The art is fucking amazing, but the story is just okay. Most French comics I've come across have literally the best comic art I've ever seen.

Forgot pic...

Blast was really fucking good, the story time here on Sup Forums was awesome.

Generally way better than americanshit, they actually view comics as art and not a product to sell to fat losers

Philippe Druillet and Manu Larcenet are always good. Did we have a storytime of Druillet yet?

My opinion on European comics: FOOL. EUROPEAN COMICS IS BEST IN THE WORLD!

I don't know, I haven't read much. Sharaz de and I really liked that. But I tired reading the Nikopol trilogy and it was fucking awful.

4th book in English fucking when

they're the only reason I come to this hellhole.

the whole comics is in english already dude.

I don't know, since I rarely pay attention to where geographically a story comes from.
So as long as it is in a language I read I'm good.

this is an awful comic tbqh

nice art though

I generally can't stand most American comics, not that they are necessarily bad but most of them not my cup of tea.
Euro comics I tend to enjoy more but again it depends.

>choosing latin over french in school. So many good comics I can't read...
Now I'm learning french just to read all of Druillert

Is this even translated outside Italy?

>the whole comics is in english already dude.

No, books 1-3 and the innumerable side stories are in English. Book 4 has been SUPPOSEDLY released in English, but no one actually has it....

Last I heard Titan were going to release it, in their awful comic format I.e. arbitrarily chopping it apart. I want to say June? There's a Facebook page called something like eurocomics USA invasion that's really good for information on official releases.

Recently picked up the first volume of Shakara.

I honestly never expected a murder-bot (Or roughly similar) who outside his name speaks 3-4 sentences to be such an engaging character

right now there are 5 comic creation centres in Europe. Milano - Italy. Spain(mostly around Madrid) France and Belgia (mostly Paris and frankophile part of Belgium mostly Bruessel) Londonistan (those fucks are on level of amuricans)

new and huge surprise are russians. last 3 years their comic industry produceed many great works especially fantasy and computer games. not bad artists.

I know Major Grom is getting a movie, but other than that and his name I have no idea.

Whats his deal, and is he pretty popular?